What's new

2 soldiers embraced shahadat at LOC last night DGISPR

Traditionally Sindhis did not join Pak Army but in recent years they are a disproportionate number of casualties. A reflection of changing Pakistan and the bravery of our Sindhi brothers. I would love to have Makrani and Hazara regiments in the PA.

Any update on the situation? Some videos floating the internet suggesting new clashes took place today

Traditionally Sindhis did not join Pak Army but in recent years they are a disproportionate number of casualties. A reflection of changing Pakistan and the bravery of our Sindhi brothers. I would love to have Makrani and Hazara regiments in the PA.
Army recruits from every district of Pakistan
There are a soldiers from every part of Pakistan proportional to population

The Indians are admitting to one of their men killed and a civilian.

However, Indian army spokesman Colonel Rajesh Kalia on Thursday said one Indian officer and a civilian were killed in firing along the Line of Control (LoC) in the Rampur sector of Indian-administered Kashmir.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...pakistani-indian-soldier-191226072523280.html

Allah give them the highest station in paradise.

Rip

Good to see we avenged our martyrs effectively

They admitted to two deaths, one is a civilian they claim from the link I put up.

Indian military declares its own casualties.
India lies about its casualties. They die in every way imaginable except as a result of Pakistani military action apparently. Indian military deaths have become a subject of ridicule the world over - car crashes, falling into ravines, murder-suicides, self-decapitation, God knows what else...but it's simply too embarrassing for super sanghees to admit the deaths are due to Mughal military action.

Kindly refrain from any sort of comparison between our professional army which admits to and honours its shaheeds, and your comedy club military which lies about cause of death routinely and rewrites the history of entire wars and battles, let alone isolated engagements.

As Christine Fair put it so aptly - asinine.

Admitting to losses on LOC will piss Indians off even more, BJP and IA will make sure that they won't tell their people what is going on at LOC, how many soldiers they are losing, BJP and IA is known for lying .

Admitting to losses on LOC will piss Indians off even more, BJP and IA will make sure that they won't tell their people what is going on at LOC, how many soldiers they are losing, BJP and IA is known for lying .

Yep; they admitted two, one they said was a civilian (unconfirmed).
Two were "burned to death in a vehicle", now we see the videos of their posts being blown to pieces.
So the total is 4 for two of ours. They lost two the other day for no losses to us so it's 6.

If by hazara you mean the Asian looking ones then there are already plenty in the army.

Your statement about sindhis is also false.

Ina Lillahi Wa Ina Alaihi Rajioun.

Is anyone keeping a count of Pakistani martyrs who gave their life at the frontline?.

And coincidentally, i have noticed more army haters among sindhis than anyone else.

I could be wrong as well...

Correct me as you wish. However, any officer from sindhi background is rare

Crack the Code... learn about Major's Father as well... Pakistan is Alive because of OurShuhada!

Major Jawad Ali Changezi Shaheed, that’s the name.

I learnt this name due to the changezi in his name and facial similarities to the mongols.
A Proud Hero and Shaheed !!!

Set an example for his background and proved that their can be the most patriot ones in any place !!!

May Allah Bless him high rank in Jannah and Ease the Sorrow of his family

Ina Lillahi Wa Ina Alaihi Rajioun.

Is anyone keeping a count of Pakistani martyrs who gave their life at the frontline?.
What happened ?

What happened ?

Nothing happened. I just wondered does anyone keep a list of all the soldiers who have been martyred at the frontline.

We have a list of aircraft crashes on the forum, so a list of martyred soldiers and civilians martyred as a result of enemy fire would be nice.

Nothing happened. I just wondered does anyone keep a list of all the soldiers who have been martyred at the frontline.

We have a list of aircraft crashes on the forum, so a list of martyred soldiers and civilians martyred as a result of enemy fire would be nice.
That’s a nice idea.

@The Eagle Buddy, you regularly post the “Today in history”, is there anyway pdf can have a “hall of fame” just like it is in some museum or somewhere in pak which has names of all martyrs since 47.

That would be amazing and exceptional but real hard work

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom