What's new

Three soldiers embraced shahadat at Security Forces Post in Zarghoon, Marget, Balochistan.

Check post troops are always vulnerable. Evac SSG troops manning a CP on a road would be badly hit.

Once you deploy yourself in the open in full view of everyone, you lost the initiative from the start. Enemy will hit at the time and darkness of his own choosing, after carefully analyzing your outpost layout and routine habits.
Looking for solutions and alternatives here

Three soldiers embraced shahadat at Security Forces Post in Zarghoon, Marget, Balochistan.

Early this morning, a group of terrorists attacked a Security Forces Post in Zarghoon, Marget Area of Balochistan. The Post was recently established to help check extortion efforts targeting Coal mines in the area. Troops on the Post retaliated readily to the fire raidpushing back the terrorists.

Troops on the Post retaliated readily to the fire raid thereby, pushing back the terrorists. However, in the ensuing heavy exchange of fire three soldiers embraced shahadat.

while one terrorists was sent to hell by the Security forces. Based on follow up ISR effort, likely hideout of fleeing terrorists has been identified in nearby mountains and a deliberate blocking and sanitisation operation has been launched.

Currently, the operation is progressing well and security forces are maintaining pressure to deny terrorists escape from the area. Security Forces, in step with the nation, remain determined to thwart attempts at sabotaging peace, stability and progress of Balochistan.

FwjpL6LaEAAhbjK

Fallen for what ? Protecting whom from which enemy ? Who created this enemy ? For what purpose ? Stop fighting them, let them come to Islamabad, they clean our capital from our real enemies who sitting in confortable office with AC…

I’m writing this wit a broken heart, all my life I supported And cherished my Army, my country… but I was totally wrong !

We will see them soon all dancing in some low grade Bollywood film…

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom