What's new

2 soldiers embraced shahadat at LOC last night DGISPR

Maybe because of their insecurity? I too have observed this.
Anyway, RIP to the fallen soldiers. My Dharma tells me to respect every person.
The only one insecure here is you lot who despite being 3 times the size and in some cases even 5 times, failed to subdue Pakistan and suffers equal if not more casualties in your quest for the above.

Failed to subdue Pakistan? I think you have forgotten 1971. It was a decisive war. We just went to war once for Bangladesh and got it liberated. You guys are trying to get Kashmir since so many years.
Don't get me wrong, I openly admire Pakistanis for putting up a brave front against India. But in modern times, very rarely will you see a country's geography being changed because of conquest. If India tries to take over Pakistan, there will be severe economic losses, sanctions, other countries will get sucked in, etc. We don't want Pakistan or Azad Kashmir. It's Pakistan that wants Indian Kashmir.
What's indian kashmir?

RIP

Continuing unnecessary loss of life on both sides

Pakistan military always declares its own casualties along with claims of how many enemies they killed.

Indeed, we are helping Indian Masses to know that so-called superior seena is being dealt accordingly so that Indians can come out of Bollywood syndrome. Bipin can prove it wrong easily, isn't he?

Yesterday there was protest in indian held kashmir, indian army not saving them from Pak army bombing... No indian tv or news reporting these protests

Rip

Good to see we avenged our martyrs effectively

Back
Top Bottom