What's new

2 soldiers embraced shahadat at LOC last night DGISPR

May Allah open the doors of the highest jannat for all our fallen, and give strength and sabr to their families.
These innocent jawans, i sometimes really feel sorry for them, they are used as pawns under ranks on a chess board, their mere existence is a game in the hand of officers. A wise officer can plan keeping in mind the safety of these jawans as well as objectices but IF IT IS AN ARROGANT / all knowing attitude officer, these guys fall into pit

These innocent jawans, i sometimes really feel sorry for them, they are used as pawns under ranks on a chess board, their mere existence is a game in the hand of officers. A wise officer can plan keeping in mind the safety of these jawans as well as objectices but IF IT IS AN ARROGANT / all knowing attitude officer, these guys fall into pit

Yes I was thinking the same thing but wouldn’t have able to put it in proper English.

Yep; they admitted two, one they said was a civilian (unconfirmed).
Two were "burned to death in a vehicle", now we see the videos of their posts being blown to pieces.
So the total is 4 for two of ours. They lost two the other day for no losses to us so it's 6.

they are not supposed to look weak, if they do it effects their internal problems as well , my cousins once show me pics of Indian bunkers from LOC ( cant say which sector ) the pics were taken by snipers at forward posts . if these pics to be believe and Pakistan targets them, I am sure in every attack multiple deaths are confirmed .

Two were "burned to death in a vehicle", now we see the videos of their posts being blown to pieces.
That was purely an accident.
Both soldiers belonged to Army Service corps (Motor transport).
Their fuel canisters/drums in their truck caught fire.

In the past 7 years only 1-2 ASC personnel died on LoC due to firing as their job mandate means they are not on forward posts.

إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّ إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎

If by hazara you mean the Asian looking ones then there are already plenty in the army.

Your statement about sindhis is also false.

I know they are a lot. General Musa was one. I was suggesting a separate regiment but not really feasible due to small numbers. BTW why is my statement about Sindhis incorrect?

I know they are a lot. General Musa was one. I was suggesting a separate regiment but not really feasible due to small numbers. BTW why is my statement about Sindhis incorrect?
Why? Since when are regiments in PA separated by race?

Back
Top Bottom