What's new

2 minutes of mourning to be observed tomorrow throughout India

Unless NaMo calls off his dogs of war from Afghan-Pakistan,these will sound crocodile tears. Wind up the RAW/SFF network in the the region set up by Ajit Duval.

Unless NaMo calls off his dogs of war from Afghan-Pakistan,these will sound crocodile tears. Wind up the RAW/SFF network in the the region set up by Ajit Duval.

Unless we use our brains we will not be able to comprehend where the problem lies.

Blaming all ills upon another comes naturally to us S Asians, only when we chose to accept our problems and only when we stop denying that it exists in the first place shall we begin to move from this state.

In this moment of sorrow in our region we need for once to put aside our natural instincts .

In the wake of dastardly attack in Pakistan, I appeal to schools across India to observe 2 mins of silence tomorrow as a mark of solidarity: PM Narendra Modi tweets

I request everyone to upload a picture of school going kids as their DP, to pay respect to innocent kids who died today in the cowardly attack perpetrated by these TTP animals.

#IndiaWithPakistan

an outstanding gesture.....

In the wake of dastardly attack in Pakistan, I appeal to schools across India to observe 2 mins of silence tomorrow as a mark of solidarity: PM Narendra Modi tweets

I request everyone to upload a picture of school going kids as their DP, to pay respect to innocent kids who died today in the cowardly attack perpetrated by these TTP animals.

#IndiaWithPakistan
much appreciated.... we would appreciate it even more if raw stops funding these ttp pigs

At least try to shed some crocodile tears. And why did you choose a school for this attack? Why did your 'brothers' whom you continue to support choose unarmed kids as their targets?

Bro, same can be said about you too, but let's just stop this blame game shall we.
the people you fund kill little kids... the people pakistan funds fights your soldiers... the difference is day and night

Wow! I am amazed by the gesture of my Indian brothers!

Thank you!

I know this may sounds premature, but there has to be an effort in starting a joint (Indian & Pakistan) counter terrorism operation

JUST STOP fighting............... please....................they might have done this or they might have not............... at least right now they are saying there words showing condolence for the killed ones in the attack................

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom