What's new

2 Jawans martyred because of firing from Afghanistan

ANA is a Mercenary force paid by the Americans. You call it what ever you like but at the end of the day they will simply disintegrate after the withdrawal of American paychecks.

That was not my point anyway.... Btw i have no admiration towards ANA either....

ANA has been propped up to support terrorist activity in Afghanistan directed at Pakistan , they are providing shelter to Fazlaullah and the fight has to be taken to them. Targets in FATA will be bombed in the coming days BUT

WE DEMAND FROM OUR ARMED FORCES TO ATTACK AND KILL AFGHANISTAN NATIONAL ARMY IN RETALIATION!

funny right??only yesterday,you guys are mocking ANA for their b!tching to USA.all of a sudden,they become all powerful,supporting TTP etc.but tell me,when they've no power in Kunar province,where their 21 soldiers got slaughtered months ago,how come they operate in that region and help TTP to launch attack from it??

you guys dream about "Taliban capturing Afghanistan" and proud enough to post map of their strongholds and all,but do not understand that these are the same hellhole from where TTP operates too.

no skinny yindoos sitting in dehli wont take that risk and secondly we know how much afhani freedom fighters love ur hindu *** in afghanistan Kabul bombing 2008 , 2010 ,2011 , kandhar assasination of RAW operative , indian construction company blown up in 2011 near Jalalabad etc yea do peace deal with afghani talibs good for u then they will stop killing ur hindu fellows in afghanistan

They may hate our yindoo *** but they would certainly love our yindoo money.

coins+mixed1.jpg

funny right??only yesterday,you guys are mocking ANA for their b!tching to USA.all of a sudden,they become all powerful,supporting TTP etc.but tell me,when they've no power in Kunar province,where their 21 soldiers got slaughtered months ago,how come they operate in that region and help TTP to launch attack from it??

you guys dream about "Taliban capturing Afghanistan" and proud enough to post map of their strongholds and all,but do not understand that these are the same hellhole from where TTP operates too.
o bhai the guy who is governor of kunar is an Afghan intelligence official he is sheltering these TTP members and secondly KUNAR is not a village of some 50 homes its a big area afghan talibs regulary attack these TTP members in that area and our army only targetted those area where these TTP members were hiding and secondly those who attacked ANA were not TTP fighters they were hisb e islami fighters of gulbidin hiktmayar

They may hate our yindoo *** but they would certainly love our yindoo money.

coins+mixed1.jpg
those who love ur yindoo money is already on ur side aka ANA and Afghan agency

Afghan, Indian and Israel have a Triangular Nexus by which USA is also hurt, and that was visible in US President's Recent visits to Israel, and also through support of Mutual palestinian government. and Visit of Afghanistan where did not met to Mr. Karzai.. So USA also knew where this shift is moving on, and Indian and israeli forces are on the back of ANA for Taliban gathering and attacks, Propaganda Warfare and Cross Border attacks , Smuggling, and terrorism as India is also doing same on other side....
Till now Afghans and Indians had been retaliated on their toes. and Pakistan's Recent Drills with Gulf Nations,Turkey, USA and China shows them the readiness of Pak armed Forces and collaboration if required...
So IAI Nexus will never be successful in their Mission, In sha Allah....

lol ... we are asking our own army to kill these pigs , not the US , wait and watch it will happen just a matter of time .... TTP/ANA are the same , Fazlullah cannot operate in Kunar without the blessing of the local afghan thugs , you can call him ANA commander/Kabul Government offical/Indian stooge or whatever , for us he is just an afghan thug who is giving shelter to defeated remnant of TTP and we will target them all the same way

BAJAUR: Two soldiers were killed in an attack on a Pakistani border post in Bajaur Agency, Express News reported on Wednesday.

The attack was allegedly carried out from the Afghan side of the border, injuring three others, including an officer.

This is the third cross-border attack in Bajaur Agency in less than two weeks.

On May 31, at least 14 militants were killed when Pakistani border guards had repelled a cross-border attack on a military post in the Warra Mamond tehsil of Bajaur Agency.

One border guard was killed and two others were critically wounded in the attack, an official of the security forces had told The Express Tribune. In a statement, the Foreign Office had put the number of attackers at 200-plus.

On May 25, five paramilitary Frontier Corps soldiers were wounded in an attack on a check post. Security forces had claimed to have killed five militants in the retaliatory action. The paramilitary troops had chased the fleeing militants into Kaga Pass area where a check post was also set up.

ANA tried to push militants into Pakistan from Bajaur Side in the past too

o bhai the guy who is governor of kunar is an Afghan intelligence official he is sheltering these TTP members and secondly KUNAR is not a village of some 50 homes its a big area afghan talibs regulary attack these TTP members in that area and our army only targetted those area where these TTP members were hiding and secondly those who attacked ANA were not TTP fighters they were hisb e islami fighters of gulbidin hiktmayar

how come you know this red part???

second,I know about Kunar province and all about Afghan Taliban's attack on it(TTP barely attacks in Afghanistan).only last day,I discussed about a guy who was quoting that Taliban controls those area and ANA has minimum presence there.though they're trying to make it a stronghold.read this....

U.S. Army | Infantry Magazine

lol ... we are asking our own army to kill these pigs , not the US , wait and watch it will happen just a matter of time .... TTP/ANA are the same , Fazlullah cannot operate in Kunar without the blessing of the local afghan thugs , you can call him ANA commander/Kabul Government offical/Indian stooge or whatever , for us he is just an afghan thug who is giving shelter to defeated remnant of TTP and we will target them all the same way

yup.I know about "Matter of Time".same can be said about your "Tribal region",right??Afghan Taliban operates from there,and can't operate without blessings from some "Pakistani Thuggish Agencies".and I didn't say anything about US involvement.but like some cheerleader accusing ANA for their involvement,I just pointed out,its the same region where they too are regularly bleeding.

how come you know this red part???

second,I know about Kunar province and all about Afghan Taliban's attack on it(TTP barely attacks in Afghanistan).only last day,I discussed about a guy who was quoting that Taliban controls those area and ANA has minimum presence there.though they're trying to make it a stronghold.read this....

U.S. Army | Infantry Magazine

yup.I know about "Matter of Time".same can be said about your "Tribal region",right??Afghan Taliban operates from there,and can't operate without blessings from some "Pakistani Thuggish Agencies".and I didn't say anything about US involvement.but like some cheerleader accusing ANA for their involvement,I just pointed out,its the same region where they too are regularly bleeding.
then why are u mixing TTP with Afghan Talibs or other afghani resistance fighters?? if they barely attack inside afghanistan hence proven they are supported by ANA

I iz agree wholeheartedly! :D

You better agree to the following as well:

(i) mine & fence the border (take the money out of the charity we've been giving to the Afghans for a while + tax them for using our trade routes)

(ii) gather every single Afghan living on Pakistani Soil & kick them back to their country

(iii) if any Tribal makes an issue out of it - Give'em some land, some business grant & a future to look forward to...if any other Pakistani (non Tribal + non Pukhtoon) makes an issue out of it send him along with the Afghans

(iv) go bring me a can of Pepsi ! :smokin:

(v) make sure that you introduce @EyanKhan to some ladies 'cause the lad is scaring me with his infatuation with posters of shirt-less men & his lack of interest in even the ladies who are checking him out !

I agree.... minus point iv...... I HATE PEPSI...... more of a Coke person! :cool:

You better agree to the following as well:

(i) mine & fence the border (take the money out of the charity we've been giving to the Afghans for a while + tax them for using our trade routes)

(ii) gather every single Afghan living on Pakistani Soil & kick them back to their country

(iii) if any Tribal makes an issue out of it - Give'em some land, some business grant & a future to look forward to...if any other Pakistani (non Tribal + non Pukhtoon) makes an issue out of it send him along with the Afghans

(iv) go bring me a can of Pepsi ! :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom