What's new

2 Jawans martyred because of firing from Afghanistan

Two more soldier die by cross border firing. What the **** is our Army command doing? 4 soldiers have died since this morning.

really, and u were doing what. kindly translate ur own comments for me as I dont understand bs.
2 officers have died trying to serve their country and you are busy hating on a totally unrelated country?
Maybe the killers were just wanting to establish pakhtoonistan and were freedom fighters. Why you no mourn the death of your own soldiers?

This is one problem i found with few in PDF.... Every army/para military/Special forces other than that of his country are terrorists.......

Yes people fighting Indian army or attacking India are considered Heroes in India.

India should completely help Afghans, even do some sort of deals with talibans too....

One muji cross LoC, 5 talibs cross durand line :lol:

So according to you if some one is not your hero then he is a terrorist????
no thats what ur state terrorism taught u not to us anybody who bang india is a terrorist for indians and everybody who are trained and finance by our enemy is also our enemy

2 Jawans martyred because of firing from Afghanistan 5 terrorists also killed in Army retaliation

Sorry for the loss of Jawans but well happy with the fact that 5 terrorist gone straight to hell.

India should completely help Afghans, even do some sort of deals with talibans too....

One muji cross LoC, 5 talibs cross durand line :lol:
no skinny yindoos sitting in dehli wont take that risk and secondly we know how much afhani freedom fighters love ur hindu *** in afghanistan Kabul bombing 2008 , 2010 ,2011 , kandhar assasination of RAW operative , indian construction company blown up in 2011 near Jalalabad etc yea do peace deal with afghani talibs good for u then they will stop killing ur hindu fellows in afghanistan

no thats what ur state terrorism taught u not to us anybody who bang india is a terrorist for indians and everybody who are trained and finance by our enemy is also our enemy

Go and read from page 1 to see the discussion.... Do not jump to conclusion with out knowing the fact.... The entire discussion was on this attack ( India has nothing to do with it )

no skinny yindoos sitting in dehli wont take that risk and secondly we know how much afhani freedom fighters love ur hindu *** in afghanistan Kabul bombing 2008 , 2010 ,2011 , kandhar assasination of RAW operative , indian construction company blown up in 2011 near Jalalabad etc yea do peace deal with afghani talibs good for u then they will stop killing ur hindu fellows in afghanistan
Bhai sahab like you love your dear army we love ours.......you are funding your proxy Lashkar e toiba against us,, why cant we pitch one against you??? Anyways whatever i said is not possible in real life, the talibaboons will start shooting after seeing an Indian soldier :P

Not sure why PA can't build proper concrete complete covered Outposts it would not cost that much, someone needs to convey message to Gen Raheel to upgrade these Posts otherwise our Soldiers would be dying like ants I hate to say.

What we need are heavy Outpost like this with towers and diret and inderect Artillary.
pro0005.jpg

1234019_146368922240140_803872692_n.jpg

1148998_139208926289473_148065055_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom