What's new

2 Jawans martyred because of firing from Afghanistan

India should completely help Afghans, even do some sort of deals with talibans too....

One muji cross LoC, 5 talibs cross durand line :lol:

So you should they are going to need all the help you can provide.

What's the matter you can dish it, but can't take it. Don't try to spin it .

My point was very simple.... Treat a fauji like Fauji (which ever nation he belongs to) You cant call him a terrorist because he is fighting you.... I wont call a PA man terrorist just because he fought IA

You ask any fauji he will tell you the same.....
@Irfan Baloch

Last edited:
Pakistan should stop human rights abuses against pakhtoons.
lolz kiddo i guess u are born yesterday TTP fighters consist of uzbek , tajik , chechen and arabs from where the hell this pakhtoon abuses came to ur mind through ur anus??

So you should they are going to need all the help you can provide.
We will not do as i've said before taliban hates Indians too.......they will never compromise their religious goals for ome target killings

Not sure why PA can't build proper concrete complete covered Outposts it would not cost that much, someone needs to convey message to Gen Raheel to upgrade these Posts otherwise our Soldiers would be dying like ants I hate to say.
The Durand Line is 2640 km. To completely seal off the border, you'd need a post every 500m at least. That means over 5000 posts, each manned by a section of 10 men at least. That translates to 50,000 troops! Where are you going to get them from? Even if 50% of this is to be manned due to terrain configuration and likely infiltration routes, you'll still need 25,000 troops or two divisions permanently deployed there.

Now add the problem of logistics. How are they going to be supplied when there is no road communication network in most areas? Air dropped supplies? Or chopper support? Do you know the costs involved for such an operation?

It's easy to shoot off ideas but their implementation is impractical.

We will not do as i've said before taliban hates Indians too.......they will never compromise their religious goals for ome target killings
what an innocent chanakya kid mun pa ram ram bagal me churi so who the **** from RAW planned a private meeting with latif ullah mehsud via afghan agency??

lolz kiddo i guess u are born yesterday TTP fighters consist of uzbek , tajik , chechen and arabs from where the hell this pakhtoon abuses came to ur mind through ur anus??
Then maybe Pak is doing abuse against uzbek , tajik , chechen and arabs from afghanistan and must stop.

The Durand Line is 2640 km. To completely seal off the border, you'd need a post every 500m at least. That means over 5000 posts, each manned by a section of 10 men at least. That translates to 50,000 troops! Where are you going to get them from? Even if 50% of this is to be manned due to terrain configuration and likely infiltration routes, you'll still need 25,000 troops or two divisions.

Now add the problem of logistics. How are they going to be supplied when there is no road communication network in most areas? Air dropped supplies? Or chopper support? Do you know the costs involved for such an operation?

It's easy to shoot off ideas but their implementation is impractical.
our biradar from UAE and SAUDIA will help us :p: just kidding its a mountanious terrain its impossible to fence it

what an innocent chanakya kid mun pa ram ram bagal me churi so who the **** from RAW planned a private meeting with latif ullah mehsud via afghan agency??
SO u mean TTP is Indian proxy now???

Last edited:
My point was very simple.... Treat a fauji like Fauji (which ever nation he belongs to) You cant call him a terrorist because he is fighting you.... I wont call a PA man terrorist because he fought IA

You ask any fauji he will tell you the same.....
@Irfan Baloch

ANA is a Mercenary force paid by the Americans. You call it what ever you like but at the end of the day they will simply disintegrate after the withdrawal of American paychecks.

This is one problem i found with few in PDF.... Every army/para military/Special forces other than that of his country are terrorists.......
you really narrowed it down, but it might be true of any other forum as well
where the enemy is portrayed as evil, cunning, brutal, weak, immoral and coward added a word state terrorism...

Brave soldiers died fighting for their motherland. Glad we killed 5 of them in retaliation.

My heart weeps for them but it also fills my chest with pride of our armed forces.
karzai is making some desperate attempts here. he knows he is history
and wont have any place in Afghanistan so he wants to dish it as much as he can while he has the chance

SO u mean TTP is Indian proxy now???
who knows?? that is why we see increasing attacks on afghan and RAW operatives in afghanistan because of their dirt hand in proxy war inside Pakistan and the main beneficiary are Americans because now afghan talibs are attacking indians and afghans police and soldiers not americans

according to international news agencies,these are talibans and nothing to do with ANA.

by the way,

Pakistani military: Suicide bomber kills 5, including 2 officers near the capital, Islamabad | Fox News

it is saying 3 civilians died too.these two are different,right??

and those who are asking ANA to stop should know that Kunar is a talibani $h!thole.Afghan Soldiers regularly faces attack in the same region.

BBC News - Afghan soldiers die as Taliban attack checkpoint in Kunar

ANA has been propped up to support terrorist activity in Afghanistan directed at Pakistan , they are providing shelter to Fazlaullah and the fight has to be taken to them. Targets in FATA will be bombed in the coming days BUT

WE DEMAND FROM OUR ARMED FORCES TO ATTACK AND KILL AFGHANISTAN NATIONAL ARMY IN RETALIATION!

Back
Top Bottom