What's new

2 Jawans martyred because of firing from Afghanistan

Why in the hell are we on a consistently defensive posture with a country like Afghanistan which is not even a country. We talk tall and mighty of being a nuclear powered nation, yet we cannot do damn about these so called jack asses from across the border.
This is pathetic both on the part of our government who has done nothing to make Afghanistan realize we mean business and the armed forces which are consistently loosing men yeh failing to secure the damn border and also giving a befitting reply to these ANA scum bags.

Enemy targets are already identified , the bombing runs into FATA and beyond into Afghanistan will be more deadly more frequent from here on

ANA has been carrying out terrorist activities across border for a long time now. How the heck do you think almost 500 terrorists can group together and carry out attacks on pakistani check posts. It is not a coincidence that they always carry out attacks from positions of afghanis check posts and later on they label them as civilians.
India has the same view about Pakistan Army and ISI. So follow the rules that say that soldiers in uniform need to be accorded respect and cant be called as terrorists. Refer to the the Forum rules

India has the same view about Pakistan Army and ISI. So follow the rules that say that soldiers in uniform need to be accorded respect and cant be called as terrorists. Refer to the the Forum rules

Well i respect your views and i dont give a damn if you respect mine or not. I cant count how many times indian members called us a terrorist nation so keep your lectures for yourself.

Well i respect your views and i dont give a damn if you respect mine or not. I cant count how many times indian members called us a terrorist nation so keep your lectures for yourself.
See boss,you are accusing Afganistan for the same what we accuse you,Afgan says they are non state actors,they them selfs are effected by terrorism the most,terrorism is a common enemy,we dont support terrorism.
Havent we heard all these before.
Respect the fallen soldier who got killed serving his country.
Treat others as you want to be treated.
You cannt disrespect other armys and expect others to respect yours.

RIP

See boss,you are accusing Afganistan for the same what we accuse you,Afgan says they are non state actors,they them selfs are effected by terrorism the most,terrorism is a common enemy,we dont support terrorism.
Havent we heard all these before.
Respect the fallen soldier who got killed serving his country.
Treat others as you want to be treated.
You cannt disrespect other armys and expect others to respect yours.

RIP

Terrorists don't deserve respect. People who try to harm our soldiers and my country men deserve death worse than street dogs biting flies. My loyalty and respect is for my country not to some afghan terrorist in uniform.

Maybe they are freedom fighters?
Yes they are and dont worry we are digging a tunnel from underneath Pakistan for the beloved freedom fighters of yours to get direct access to india, so they can come there and spread freedom in ur main land. Once Afghanistan is cleaned up from ur kind. Now take ur trolling and swallow it with a glass of cold water.

Yes they are and dont worry we are digging a tunnel from underneath Pakistan for the beloved freedom fighters of yours to get direct access to india, so they can come there and spread freedom in ur main land. Once Afghanistan is cleaned up from ur kind. Now take ur trolling and swallow it with a glass of cold water.
Show some compassion for your own soldiers
RIP to the dead.
Even in sad times you cling to hate.:disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:

Show some compassion for your own soldiers
RIP to the dead.
Even in sad times you cling to hate.:disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:
really, and u were doing what. kindly translate ur own comments for me as I dont understand bs.

Back
Top Bottom