What's new

1971 and a bit of alternative history. What if Sheik Mujib became PM of Pakistan

You think nuclear umbrella comes for free?

You have to give something in return for that.
Ow so as America has military base in pakistan , so Pakistan will also have military base in BD sir?
Well keep day dreaming about it .One day Bangladesh will be able to make NUKE I believe , so We don't need pakistani NUKE, if even we can not make NUKE ever still it is not possible.
Just you have NUKE that does not make you superior to us.
No foreign military base specially military base of any south Asian country will not be allowed .
Well if you also let us make military base in Pakistan , we will think about that.:enjoy:

Last edited:
Ow so as America has military base in pakistan , so Pakistan will also have military base in BD sir?
Well keep day dreaming about it .One day Bangladesh will be able to make NUKE I believe , so We don't need pakistani NUKE, if even we can not make NUKE ever still it is not possible.
Just you have NUKE that does not make you superior to us.
No foreign military base specially military base of any south Asian country will not be allowed .
Well if you also let us make military base in Pakistan , we will think about that.:enjoy:
LOL, Bangladesh will make nuclear weapons. Go get them then. LOL :lol:

You have a good sense of humour.

Nice try though.

That's good , but

But what are you saying man? Why pakistan will be allowed to get military bases in Bangladesh??What reason is this???

Think out side the box with open mind and you will get your answer.

LOL, Bangladesh will make nuclear weapons. Go get them then. LOL :lol:

You have a good sense of humour.

Nice try though.

Why can not Bangladesh make NUKE if pakistan can make? What speciality in pakistan that we do not have?

Why can not Bangladesh make NUKE if pakistan can make? What speciality in pakistan that we do not have?
Before building nukes we should instead try to build up our capacity to a stage where we can build them in a short notice. As of now nukes come up with way too much economic sanctions which would be disruptive to us. Although in 30-40 years many nations will have bio weapons as deadly as nukes.

Many reasons:

1. Pakistan is not as reliant on foreign trade as BD is - think of sanctions.

2. Pakistan had cover of Afghan war and so West did not impose sanctions anyway.

3. BD would need to get really serious about defence spending - triple the current budget to pay for a program and SAMs/ aircraft to protect the installations from US/ Indian attack.

You want Pakistan to use BD territory to fight India?
BD will NEVER allow any country to have a base on it's territory.

If that was up to me, yes. I’ve a valid reason. India is the sworn enemy of SA Muslims. Period.

You have to live forever to see if it never happened or not.

Anything is possible. I would like to see join defense ties for now. Bd come under nuclear umbrella and Pak get military bases in Bd. Damn someone is toast. :smokin:

Please be serious.

Pakistan has no love for BD and that is why the split happened in 1971.

If that was up to me, yes. I’ve a valid reason. India is the sworn enemy of SA Muslims. Period.

No need for alliance with Pakistan to take on India.

BD will become strong enough that it can build up a powerful military to teach India some lessons - India has to spread it's forces between 3 countries whereas BD had only 1 real enemy.

Last edited:

No foreign military base in BD. You can have wet dreams from USA about Ummah as much as you want.

United Pakistan would have worlds 3 Rd country by population with strong economy... probably top 5 standing military....

Please be serious.

Pakistan has no love for BD and that is why the split happened in 1971.

No need for alliance with Pakistan to take on India.

BD will become strong enough that it can build up a powerful military to teach India some lessons - India had to spread it's forces between 3 countries whereas BD had only 1 real enemy.

Look at the current relationship between USA-Japan- Vietnam. They also have brutal history.

Knowing the strategic location of bd, not going to happen. You will need partner in crime at some point if you want to live like king or embrace defeat and move on.

Look at the current relationship between USA-Japan- Vietnam. They also have brutal history.

Knowing the strategic location of bd, not going to happen. You will need partner in crime at some point if you want to live like king or embrace defeat and move on.

Pakistan would be a liability.

They would want to drag BD into their dispute over Kashmir with India.

You want to jeopardize the fastest industrialising large economy in the world for people who have no ethnic connection with BD'shis?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom