What's new

1971 and a bit of alternative history. What if Sheik Mujib became PM of Pakistan

So much butt-hurt there dude.:(

BD economy for 2018 is 286 billion US dollars and Pakistan is at 313 billion US dollars - only 10% higher with 20% more population.

Now, just chill and accept reality.
Listen idiot
Thats not even close.

You are 27 billion away.

Your pathetic backward country is still considered an LDC.

Had it been considered a developing country, it would lose all the trading benefits.

Now, you chill and accept the reality.

Had there been no war on terrorism in Afghanistan, Pakistan's economy would be zooming ahead.

Just wait till this war on terrorism is over, Pakistan will be light years ahead of your "Sonar Bangla."

Hmph, Bangladesh, not some unimportant country in world affairs, or even in regional affairs.

Listen idiot
Thats not even close.

You are 27 billion away.

Your pathetic backward country is still considered an LDC.

Had it been considered a developing country, it would lose all the trading benefits.

Now, you chill and accept the reality.

Had there been no war on terrorism in Afghanistan, Pakistan's economy would be zooming ahead.

Just wait till this war on terrorism is over, Pakistan will be light years ahead of your "Sonar Bangla."

Hmph, Bangladesh, not some unimportant country in world affairs, or even in regional affairs.

BD economy has grown nearly 8% last fiscal and may break 8% this fiscal.
Try to get past 6% growth first before making tall claims.

PS - Stop swearing and chill dude8-)

BD economy has grown nearly 8% last fiscal and may break 8% this fiscal.
Try to get past 6% growth first before making tall claims.

PS - Stop swearing and chill dude8-)
Haha, Pakistan had 5.8% growth rate, so we are close to 6% growth rate.

We shouldn't be taking crap from an LDC country like yours before you making tall claims.

Regards.

Haha, Pakistan had 5.8% growth rate, so we are close to 6% growth rate.

We shouldn't be taking crap from an LDC country like yours before you making tall claims.

Regards.

BD has met the criteria to qualify out of LDC. Progression is now only a matter of time.

5.8% is still 2% behind BD in GDP and 3% behind BD in per capita.
BD economy is growing far faster than Pakistan.

BD has met the criteria to qualify out of LDC. Progression is now only a matter of time.

5.8% is still 2% behind BD in GDP and 3% behind BD in per capita.
BD economy is growing far faster than Pakistan.
So what, we still have a higher Nominal GDP than you guys.

Pakistan is important on the world stage.

Not some piss poor country like Bangladesh.

Now spew your propaganda somewhere else. ;)

wow idiot, atleast we don't legalize prostitution, like your country does, and your women are sold as prostitutes to brothels of Kolkata. lol.

You shouldn't talk when you have no knowledge.

Go get the nuclear weapons then buddy! :lol:

Prove me wrong. :lol:

You are lying.

Don't compare GDP per capita.

Compare Nominal GDP. Guess Economics is not your cup of tea.

Pakistan's nominal GDP is 283.7 billion USD (2016).
Bangladesh's nominal GDP is 221.4 billion USD (2016)

You simply google it.

Don't obfuscate.
Pakistan's nominal gdp is much higher than Bangladesh's you ignorant runt. Go check google.

wow idiot, atleast we don't legalize prostitution, like your country does, and your women are sold as prostitutes to brothels of Kolkata. lol.

You shouldn't talk when you have no knowledge.

Go get the nuclear weapons then buddy! :lol:

Prove me wrong. :lol:

You are lying.

Don't compare GDP per capita.

Compare Nominal GDP. Guess Economics is not your cup of tea.

Pakistan's nominal GDP is 283.7 billion USD (2016).
Bangladesh's nominal GDP is 221.4 billion USD (2016)

You simply google it.

Don't obfuscate.

Hi dumbass. How does it feel to be a citizen of a gutter land which is also know as Pakistan, huh? Listen very carefully u stupid dimwit, Ur pm runs ur country by begging money from others and if they stop throwing money in ur begging bowl u'll die in hunger. That's the true aukat of ur swampland. Enjoy the humiliation begger.:lol:

So what, we still have a higher Nominal GDP than you guys.

Pakistan is important on the world stage.

Now spew your propaganda somewhere else. ;)

BD has 33 billion US dollar of foreign reserve and it should surpass Pakistan total GDP by 2021 - 50th anniversary of independence.

Dude, I do wish Pakistan well but you have a long way to go before you can match BD economy.

Hi dumbass. How does it feel to be a citizen of a gutter land which is also know as Pakistan, huh? Listen very carefully u stupid dimwit, Ur pm runs ur country by begging money from others and if they stop throwing money in ur begging bowl u'll die in hunger. That's the true aukat of ur swampland. Enjoy the humiliation begger.:lol:
a bangali calling other country swampland haha u lots are not even on the radar of any country in the world , unimportant and tiny peace of land with clothless ppl .haha bangali rich ppl !

I Can say things which Will put u lots in crying mode. Let me Just be frank ..You or your cousin bhanghis aka gangadeshi are the most neglected country, we take no intrest in your overly populated piece of gutter you call land or your filthy dark ppl.

Last edited:

I was as still waiting for you in the other thread to comment on the murder of Bangladeshi border guards by Indians, but you never came.

Avoiding any difficult subjects?

You idiot, tell your women to stop going to brothels in Bangladesh. So much for being "Islamic".

BD has 33 billion US dollar of foreign reserve and it should surpass Pakistan total GDP by 2021 - 50th anniversary of independence.

Dude, I do wish Pakistan well but you have a long way to go before you can match BD economy.
Stop making up crap.

Pakistani economy is larger than Bangladesh''s.

Bangladesh is an LDC, or a least developed country.

Lose LDC status Bangladesh will lose trade benefits for being a very poor country.

Grow up, Bangladesh is unimportant in the world stage. Now back off.

I too wish well for Bangladeshis.

But seriously Bangladeshi members can be unrealistic on this forum.

Stop making up crap.

Pakistani economy is larger than Bangladesh''s.

Bangladesh is an LDC, or a least developed country.

Lose LDC status Bangladesh will lose trade benefits for being a very poor country.

Grow up, Bangladesh is unimportant in the world stage. Now back off.

What am I making up ?

BD does have 33 billion US dollars in foreign reserves.
Pakistan has 16 billion in foreign reserves in contrast.

BD debt to GDP ratio is 27% while Pakistan is 67%.
Pakistan has massive debts to pay while BD does not.

BD economy is growing 2% a year faster than Pakistan and if this continues it will surpass Pakistan GDP by 2021.

What am I making up ?

BD economy is growing 2% a year faster than Pakistan and if this continues it will surpass Pakistan GDP by 2021.
Bangladesh surpass Pakistan economically :lol:

Please save me the crap.

What am I making up ?

Not sure where you are getting these calculations from.

Do you think Pakistan will be standing still?
Pakistan will progress.

Not sure where you are getting these calculations from.

Do you think Pakistan will be standing still?
Pakistan will progress.

I am assuming difference in growth rate of 2% continues.
BD grew 2% faster than Pakistan in last fiscal.

I hail o Pakistan, the richest country of this world!

I am assuming difference in growth rate of 2% continues.
BD grew 2% faster than Pakistan in last fiscal.
Man with whom you are arguing? With a pure teen ager I guess.
His country is 27 Billion dollar ahead of our country gdp, but he is acting as he himself has this extra 27 billion dollars.
So why pushing words with such pathetic muddy head richest (!?) country folk!
Give up, give up and surrender. It's all that he wants.
Lol.

Last edited:
I read the title and then didn't bother to read through most of the posts.

The USSR war in Afghanistan destroyed the country completely and caused damage to Pakistan. That war lasted almost 10 years.

The so called War On Terror, 17 years and ongoing. It has wrecked the Pakistani economy and left hundreds of thousands dead/injured. That is almost 30 years of wars right next door.

Several militias trained by special forces of certainly many countries were launched in Pakistan in order to cause a civil war and/or collapse like situation. Even in the presence of an ongoing hot war in Afghanistan, the multiplier effect failed to materialize in Pakistan thanks only to God Almighty. That effort by those behind the 'rebellions' lasted 10+ fuvking years until they began to see their defeat.

Sanctions.

Not to mention mafia scum like Nawaz Sharif and Zardari.

Bangladesh has not experienced any single one of the above. There is no way one can compare Pakistan with Bangladesh. Bangladesh is no where as resilient as Pakistan.

One genocide in neighbouring Myanmar caused Bangladesh to cry like a little b!tch and the country closed its borders. Turkey had to remind them of their responsibility not only as neighbours but also as human beings.

Back
Top Bottom