What's new

1971 and a bit of alternative history. What if Sheik Mujib became PM of Pakistan

Projects are good no doubt . But first we need cost calculation with other countries.
So we will know that how much commission they took from all projects .
We have full right to know this.
Is there any Civil engineer in this forum? He may help in this case . Or atleast any neutral man in any place . The problem is most of bangladeshis are partial .
If they take suppose 1 million and work of it's half and successfully eat the rest , common peoples will not even have a clue .
So working with double cost is not good work. Do not bring BNP here , as they are in treatment period .

You cannot make a proper cost calculation with other countries.

BD has watery terrain and the population is very dense. Both these things push up cost.

BD has watery terrain and the population is very dense. Both these things push up cost.
Still we can make a comparative cost calculation. We will take consideration that we have watery terrain and very high density population.
Btw I am unable to do that , a professional only can calculate it. But who will do this brave work sir?
We know the fate of the photographer ( shohidul)who opened his voice to AL jajira and what our govt did to him.

So if any professional do a good calculation, then hammer of BCL is ready, and hospitals are also ready to refuse giving medical service. Yes this view they had taken during medical examination.
সেবাই পরম ধর্ম :sarcastic:

Every senior BD officer - Lt Col and up - has to go to India for a training!!! And, they're documented, assessed, marked etc. by RAW on-site!!! And, based on that their future progress is planned and executed!!! Every single promotion, posting etc. have to be with 100% approval from RAW!!! No ifs and buts are allowed!!! On the top of it, they're under the constant threat of the Gujrat-style pogrom, executed by the very soldiers they command and inside their own bases, targeting themselves and their families!!!! The real-life rehearsal with real casualties has already been demonstrated to them....

Touching Hasina is equivalent to touching India - Former Indian President and FM Pranab Mukerjee

BD will never be allowed to move out of the Indian radar - Gen Deepak Kapoor, former IA Chief

This is called 100% capitulation and subjugation to the level of Termites!!!! Allah Kahr etsin...

Some may be sold out but not all are beiman. In due time they will react decisively to preserve Bd territory.

Next few months may be crucial to this change. I am hopeful nationalists will unite under one banner and will not concede defeat without last fight.

Some may be sold out but not all are beiman. In due time they will react decisively to preserve Bd territory.

Next few months may be crucial to this change. I am hopeful nationalists will unite under one banner and will not concede defeat without last fight.
Amin Summe Amin....

Being optimistic is one thing and expecting result without doing the right thing at the right time is nothing but Khaledian stupidity. I'm saying 'Khaledian' stupidity because Khaleda has the dismal record of not doing the right thing at the right time. When you have such not so wise imaander leaders fighting against the indo-US axis the result is what we have in BD today.

That is not what I said, don't try to twist my words. What is said is you know very well but acting as you don't know anything. Bangladeshi govt pushed for other countries to hire Bangladeshi maids even after knowing that they get abused. There are bad stuff found in every country, I'm sure your nation have that too. What's the point?

I bet you haven't seen $h1t. You are one of those gullible believer who shut his mouth and accept everything fed in the name of nationalism.
Every man and woman has the right to earn an honest living. When the Muslim Arabs take advantage of someone's weakness you blame the women and not those corrupt Arab men only because they are from a rich country as well as bearded Muslims.

Also, you insult BD for the criminal acts perpetrated by the Muslims in the Arab land. The GoB certainly do not allow them to go there for being bullied or raped. You must be a very nefarious man to blame us and not the Arabs. Do not please talk rubbish and do not prosecute our women to believe in Arab people. Anyway, most or many of the women are coming back because they are ill-treated and are not paid properly.

What is wrong with you????

It is ALREADY started.

Do you need a brain transplant?
Wrong is your own head which starts hatching before laying the eggs. Stupid sweet dreamer!!

BAL takes away all the creams at the top and this is why it is fond of seeking foreign funding. In the case of local-funded projects, the related engineers and others take the bribes. Now, of course, the small political local goons are also taking bribes from the local-financed projects.

Better you know about the corruption culture of Bangladesh. This is the main reason that it will not develop much high and FDI is reluctant to come by. Do you think England is developed because of the prevalence of corruption? Seems you have never been exposed to the real world of Bangladesh. Better see and learn.

Every man and woman has the right to earn an honest living. When the Muslim Arabs take advantage of someone's weakness you blame the women and not those corrupt Arab men only because they are from a rich country as well as bearded Muslims.

Also, you insult BD for the criminal acts perpetrated by the Muslims in the Arab land. The GoB certainly do not allow them to go there for being bullied or raped. You must be a very nefarious man to blame us and not the Arabs. Do not please talk rubbish and do not prosecute our women to believe in Arab people. Anyway, most or many of the women are coming back because they are ill-treated and are not paid properly.

Your govt is solely responsible for it's citizen world wide, but your govt does not see anything except $$. Doesn't matter if your citizens get abused in such process.

The first time any local abused the Bdshi, it was shame on them and you have all right to say that those were bad guys, but if it keep happening, it is your govt's fault. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me fits here.

Your govt is solely responsible for it's citizen world wide, but your govt does not see anything except $$. Doesn't matter if your citizens get abused in such process.
Stop projecting your intuitive ideas on our govt .You have no idea about Bangladesh and it's govt.
Maybe they are corrupted, but they are not pimp that they will send women in risky places .
It's the Arabs rich peoples who are perverted . So if some abuse happen it's neither the fault of govt nor the fault of the woman .So better blame the Arab individual instead of blaming GoB or the victim.
The first time any local abused the Bdshi, it was shame on them and you have all right to say that those were bad guys, but if it keep happening, it is your govt's fault. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me fits here.
If some girls are abused by house master that does not necessarily make all arabs bad , so if some have good experience and others are inspired too , then how can you stop them going there? Who is govt stop anyone earning her livelihood if they ( govt) can't provide them the same amount of salary that rich Arabs can give?
They are not going there to take zakat from arabs , nor they are going as prostitutes , they are going there for work and to earn in halal way.
Better ask Saudi govt to make a law where a man can not take 4 wives and lots of concubine in the name of Islamic permission .
Islam necessarily does not encourage the practice .
Just let me make a calculation , if rich men take 4 wives , then what other arabs ( specially young boys will do? will keep masturbating or try to take chance with other woman ?
women are not 4 time greater in number than men , so if lots of them take multiple wives , then others remain deprived . So if Saudi Govt can make a law against it , I believe such crimes will decrease .
In order to survive in this world everyone should be living a civilized life .

Stop projecting your intuitive ideas on our govt .You have no idea about Bangladesh and it's govt.
Maybe they are corrupted, but they are not pimp that they will send women in risky places .
It's the Arabs rich peoples who are perverted . So if some abuse happen it's neither the fault of govt nor the fault of the woman .So better blame the Arab individual instead of blaming GoB or the victim.

If some girls are abused by house master that does not necessarily make all arabs bad , so if some have good experience and others are inspired too , then how can you stop them going there? Who is govt stop anyone earning her livelihood if they ( govt) can't provide them the same amount of salary that rich Arabs can give?
They are not going there to take zakat from arabs , nor they are going as prostitutes , they are going there for work and to earn in halal way.
Better ask Saudi govt to make a law where a man can not take 4 wives and lots of concubine in the name of Islamic permission .
Islam necessarily does not encourage the practice .
Just let me make a calculation , if rich men take 4 wives , then what other arabs ( specially young boys will do? will keep masturbating or try to take chance with other woman ?
women are not 4 time greater in number than men , so if lots of them take multiple wives , then others remain deprived . So if Saudi Govt can make a law against it , I believe such crimes will decrease .
In order to survive in this world everyone should be living a civilized life .

Yes the evil world is there to abuse Bangladeshis and superman @Atlas will save all of them. Currently, your govt job seem to only bring money no matter what goes on it's citizen in that process.

Your entire post is a emotional rant. Every govt is responsible for it's citizen world wide.

Yes the evil world is there to abuse Bangladeshis and superman @Atlas will save all of them. Currently, your govt job seem to only bring money no matter what goes on it's citizen in that process.

Your entire post is a emotional rant. Every govt is responsible for it's citizen world wide.

I 100% agree with you on this.

BD government must ban all maid export immediately. Honour is more important than money.
It is not like these women will starve to death if they stayed in BD.

I 100% agree with you on this.
@UKBengali ,
I knew that you will agree ,as you live in a world of fantasy. And also believe in this B.ulshit that bangladesh is a beggar free country . Watch the videos I added. As I do not expect that you watch any Bangladeshi channels in UK ( although maybe these channels are available there).
BD government must ban all maid export immediately. Honour is more important than money.
As you live in fantasy so you have no idea what is hunger, how woman feel if her husband is disable and she has children , and no one there to earn her a livelihood.
(একটা ছোট গল্প পড়সেন কুরকুরানি নিয়া?
আপনাদের মত মানুষদের না আসলে না খাওয়ায় রাখা দরকার অন্তত ১ সপ্তাহ থেকে ১০ দিন , তাইলেই বুঝবেন যে যৌবনে কুরুকুরায় না ভাতে কুরকুরায় ।)
You have no idea how a mother feel when her children is starving ,and it's father ( and her husaband ) is disable.
You belong to a rich family , ( not because you are living in Uk as many of our peoples live there but all are not rich ; but probably you are one of those rich men who never even walk on foot in Bangladesh but roam in AC car and rant about patriotism; i guess) , so you never even saw starvation near you .
So tell me what the women will do if they are even are not fit enough to do job as labour? What is wrong is they visit aboard to get a house maid job and earn some extra money to feed her children and support her disable husband?
Your tone is like those filthy Mullahs ( they existed in 20-25 years ago ) who used to give fatowa that women even can not do any job as it will harm their purdah( পর্দা) and it will create anarchy . Well if some men's d.ick will be erected by seeing a woman without burkha , probably it's not the fault of women but it's the fault of the pervert man, so a woman must not do job because of the sin of those perverted men?
This case ( your) is almost same , Do you think that every household of bangladesh is sacred where housemaids can't be abused? So what is the problem if they choose saudi arabian houses where they can earn more money ?

or since there is no beggar in the holy land of shekher beti ,so you believe that all housemaid type women's income raised so high (by default , since beggars are no longer beggars, but poor folks with cows, and lands , ponds , so indeed housemaids are getting more money ) in Bangladesh?

However here is the reaction of the video watch it , those peoples are not rajakars .

So tell me if Govt banned it , will you feed them or will you give them shelter in their old age ?
or do you believe that old age joke allowance 500 tk is sufficient to eat egg and mutton every day ( when it was actually 100 taka at first then I saw the filthy BTV add ) , and that is enough to praise sheikh er beti with tears in eyes ? And also that filthy add that proudly declare that in bangladesh number of olders getting that allowance of 500 tk monthly are greater in numbers than the population of Denmark? So do they want to prove that Bangladesh and Denmark has same facilities?
here is the shi.tty video .

So be a human being other than a AL puppet . Criticize Govt when it deserve , don't want banning of the food and shelter of poor folks in the name of so call jingoistic superiority of being sacred nation ?
you guys love to play with poor folks because, made this types of videos .
What do you want to show the world that all are idiots who will be easily deceived with such videos?
আরেকটা কথা মনে রাখবেন ,"ক্ষুধা যেখানে সর্বগ্রাসী ,নৈতিকতা সেখানে পরাজিত সৈনিক "। But these women are not going aboard to do immoral jobs .

If you have nothing fruitful to say , then shut your fu.cking gob.

Last edited:
@Atlas

BD is strong enough economically that it can ban this practice. No need to put our women at the mercy of abusive Arabs.

The income being derived from this work is less than 1 billion US dollars a year.
To give this some perspective, BD government revenue is increasing by nearly 3 billion US dollars a year in real terms.

BD cannot yet provide the employment for our men(SEZs will solve this over the next 5-1§0 years) but it can provide enough income for needy women.

@Atlas

BD is strong enough economically that it can ban this practice. No need to put our women at the mercy of abusive Arabs.

The income being derived from this work is less than 1 billion US dollars a year.
To give this some perspective, BD government revenue is increasing by nearly 3 billion US dollars a year.
Keep calculating , you are good at this .

Do not advise peoples what to do or what not before providing them livelihood, and to secure their old age.
500 tk ($6) monthly is even not enough to buy the amount of rice (মোটা চাল) a man need in half of a month.
And ask your party to stop wasting money on such video of full of hypocrisy.
@UKBengali

BD cannot yet provide the employment for our men(SEZs will solve this over the next 5-1§0 years) but it can provide enough income for needy women
yes maybe for some women , yet that's not enough for a family where the earning man is disable and also she want to take responsibilities of whole family . And if the women is more worthy to do a good job , she does not need to go to saudi to be a house maid.
But as I said , you will not understand that differences .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom