What's new

1971 and a bit of alternative history. What if Sheik Mujib became PM of Pakistan

I hail o Pakistan, the richest country of this world!

Man with whom you are arguing? With a pure teen ager I guess.
His country is 27 Billion dollar ahead of our country gdp, but he is acting as he himself has this extra 27 billion dollars.
So why pushing words with such pathetic muddy head richest (!?) country folk!
Give up, give up and surrender. It's all that he wants.
Lol.
Well its better than arguing with a toddler who has no brains like yourself.

Pakistan is a much better country than little unimportant Least developed country Bangladesh is.

Now shoo.

I never said Pakistan is the richest country in the world.
Pakistan is a 3rd world country, but atleast Pakistan's poverty rate is better than Bangladesh's.

Are you thick or something? You claimed and bragged about trade and I slap you with reality check and now you drag Pakistan in migrant labor? Hardly you will find Pakistani claiming nonsense crap unlike Indians and their puppet satellite states.

Do you now want me to start posting links from HRW and amnesty, etc etc? Nobody gives a fk what stunt you have to do before elections.

You sure did in the past and showcased yourself as very poor country, which helped you get trade benefits. I do remember Pakistan trying to do something similar during Zardari govt and Bangladesh went against it whinning about their exports will suffer.

You call getting loans as begging? Are you a r3tarted troll or something? If you ask for loan to purchase a house, are you begging?

Go and read proper history no indian or bangladesh one. No F16 (which was paid for already) was just one of hundreds, there was sanctions from being on many industries to exports to ramifications on nations that sell or purchase anything from Pakistan, etc etc. You would disintegrate into hundred pieces if that comes to your tiny nation. "Alot" of debt "forgiven"(lol :lol:) is just one of several nonsense myths.

:woot::rofl::lol:

Dude, there is no tax on dreams, dream on dude, dream on.:rofl:

You are living in fools paradise if you think bdsh can do something without indian approval.
Every senior BD officer - Lt Col and up - has to go to India for a training!!! And, they're documented, assessed, marked etc. by RAW on-site!!! And, based on that their future progress is planned and executed!!! Every single promotion, posting etc. have to be with 100% approval from RAW!!! No ifs and buts are allowed!!! On the top of it, they're under the constant threat of the Gujrat-style pogrom, executed by the very soldiers they command and inside their own bases, targeting themselves and their families!!!! The real-life rehearsal with real casualties has already been demonstrated to them....

Touching Hasina is equivalent to touching India - Former Indian President and FM Pranab Mukerjee

BD will never be allowed to move out of the Indian radar - Gen Deepak Kapoor, former IA Chief

This is called 100% capitulation and subjugation to the level of Termites!!!! Allah Kahr etsin...

Last edited:
Pakistan is a much better country than little unimportant Least developed country Bangladesh is.
Indeed, I salute patriots, a patriot who admit that his country is a 3rd world country, still think it much better than another third world country Bangladesh.
Pakistan is a 3rd world country, but atleast Pakistan's poverty rate is better than Bangladesh's
Yes that's necessarily make Pakistan much better country I am convinced. Well this gap will be closed soon( in few years) ,what you will say then?
Pakistan will be advanced too right ? So Pakistan will remain ahead of Bangladesh right?
OK sir understood now, and now it's the time for you too sleep in peace, why do you need to be worried, at least you will remain advanced country by default.

Ps: @ By default advance country man,
In zeno's paradox even Achilies can never defeat the tortoise in a race. So What is the pace of Bangladesh comparing Achilies? :rofl:

Well its better than arguing with a toddler who has no brains like yourself.

Now shoo.

I never said Pakistan is the richest country in the world.
Pakistan is a 3rd world country, but atleast Pakistan's poverty rate is better than Bangladesh's.
Yes, BD indeed has made commendable progress in many fields!!! But, the most tragic part is that the Indians take all the cream away!!! Do you know that the Indians officially remit 10b$ per year from BD? Forget about CEOs, managers, engineers, doctors etc. professionals, even the floor supervisors in their world-famous garments industries are from India, SL etc.!!! Only the lowest paying jobs are reserved for the BD folks!!!! Most of the profitable businesses, media houses etc. are under the direct Indian control, ownership etc...

The syndicated mafias control the supply chains of the basic amenities like food, constructions materials etc. in BD!!! Hence, they pay 2 to 3x more price than that in the world market!!! The saddest part is that even these mafia bosses are the Marwari folks from Gujrat!!!! Nothing has basically changed for the BD Muslims since 1700s, when Marwari businessmen sold them to the British East India Company....

The net result is that the enterprising and innovating Middle class with education, foresight etc. isn't developing in BD the way it's in the other parts of the sub-continent. Only 5K cars are sold in BD per year (in Pak it is 200K with a 20% growth rate with a 50% undocumented economy)!!! It's an indication that the base for the young and potential folks with the productive economic capabilities to have a wide-spread middle class leverages is quite low in BD!!!! It's getting too stratified b/w super-rich and poor....

Last edited:
@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

I support Pakistan position on Kashmir and BD needs to support this as well.
Partition was done on basis of religion and so Kashmir should be with Pakistan.

BD government is doing weird things like trading with the Barman savages that expelled Rohingyas which is bizarre. Makes no sense to me as I would rapidly arm the military and bomb the animals.

What BD cannot do is fight someone else's war. It has a good chance of escaping 3rd world status within one generation and needs to keep things stable.

With Imran Khan in power, there is some chance of improving ties between BD and Pakistan but a very close relationship is not possible for many decades at least.

I doubt it is ever going to happen cuz hasina and group has taught you guys nonsense history. Plus it is not just Hasina but majority of Awami League top leaders live on nothing except showcasing Pakistan as evil.

What kind of weird logic is this? Is allowing a woman to work in a foreign country is equivalent to selling her? You have dishonored the entire womenfolk with this callous remarks of yours and you should withdraw this remark. You cannot question the woman who may be abused by her dishonest Muslim employer in the very very pious Islamic Saudi Arabia. How about your Randi Mahals in Lahore?

We have seen your Pakistani Islamic people in 1971 and now we sometimes see the similarly mean Islamic people in Saudi Arabia. However, you all are so fond of entering Paradise even after doing many such evil deeds. Shame on you!!!

That is not what I said, don't try to twist my words. What is said is you know very well but acting as you don't know anything. Bangladeshi govt pushed for other countries to hire Bangladeshi maids even after knowing that they get abused. There are bad stuff found in every country, I'm sure your nation have that too. What's the point?

I bet you haven't seen $h1t. You are one of those gullible believer who shut his mouth and accept everything fed in the name of nationalism.

Bangladesh surpass Pakistan economically :lol:

Please save me the crap.

Not sure where you are getting these calculations from.

Do you think Pakistan will be standing still?
Pakistan will progress.
BD folks are good at many things, but the deep strategic matters are beyond them!!! The interesting thing about the Pak economy is that 50% of it is undocumented!!! Hence, only 50% of her economy is subjected to analysis, scrutiny, manipulation, comparison, sanction etc. by the internal and external agencies!!! Why? I think it's due to the strategic calculations!!! It's kept like a reserved army, and the most interesting staffs are occurring there....

I am assuming difference in growth rate of 2% continues.
BD grew 2% faster than Pakistan in last fiscal.
How long will you be measuring dicks? Instead of comparing with the small economic dicks of the sub-continent countries, you should build up the Dhaka roads and transport to make BD visible as a developing country. Dhaka is worse than sub-Saharan countries' capitals. Who will believe in your long and thick GDP dick unless you fix these? Foreigners do not visit BD because of the dismal situation of Dhaka. Bangladesh remains still a very poor country with no standard of living. Face the truth!!

Yes, BD indeed has made commendable progress in many fields!!! But, the most tragic part is that the Indians take all the cream away!!! Do you know that the Indians officially remit 10b$ per year from BD? Forget about CEOs, managers, engineers, doctors etc. professionals, even the floor supervisors in their world-famous garments industries are from India, SL etc.!!! Only the lowest paying jobs are reserved for the BD folks!!!! Most of the profitable businesses, media houses etc. are under the direct Indian control, ownership etc...

The syndicated mafias control the supply chains of the basic amenities like food, constructions materials etc. in BD!!! Hence, they pay 2 to 3x more price than that in the world market!!! The saddest part is that even these mafia bosses are the Marwari folks from Gujrat!!!! Nothing has basically changed for the BD Muslims since 1700s, when Marwari businessmen sold them to the British East India Company....

The net result is that the enterprising and innovating Middle class with education, foresight etc. isn't developing in BD the way it's in the other parts of the sub-continent. Only 5K cars are sold in BD per year (in Pak it is 200K with a 20% growth rate with a 50% undocumented economy)!!! It's an indication that the base for the young and potential folks with the productive economic capabilities to have a wide-spread middle class leverages is quite low in BD!!!! It's getting too stratified b/w super-rich and poor....
Your post needs no response. But, I would like to propose your name as an expectant winner of Nobel Prize for Telling Lies and Distortion of Facts. You must be a great Satan in your country. Even, perhaps the real Satan in the sky refrains from visiting a town where you happen to live. He is worried about losing his chair to you. Instead of being a Satan, please try to become a normal, if not good, human being.

By almost everybody around the world. U might not give it a rat’s *** since ur own country was involved in the atrocity. But everyone else does recognize it as one of the worst genocide in the history of mankind. The targets of Pak Army were mostly civilians and the attack was an undeclared war on the basis of ethnic identity.

As RJ Rummel said in his book,
No proof just speculations.

When you people change figure from 3 million to 1.5 million and 400000 women to 200000 women nobody will take you seriously.
That is why no one in the entire world(except your nation) has ever demanded prosecution of the "war criminals" which is very unlike other such cases throughout the modern history. Either there were no solid grounds for the world to make such a demand or they could care less about the lives of million and a half people.
U cannot even lie properly, can u? Pakistan Army deployed 35000 troops but at the end of the war mysteriously 40000 troops surrendered in front of the coalition force. Looks like Pak soldiers reproduced 5000 of them amidst of war.
You are so worried about 5000, but seem to care less about 1.5 million of your kind and 200,000 of your women folk. Strange jingoistic behavior.

But I don't blame you because it seems that you are not only vertically challenged but mentally challenged as well.

No of army soldiers + No of Airforce+ No of paramilitary and other combatants is obviously going to be different.
But obviously all of these r made up numbers. So it hardly matters anyway. Pak army was good at killing unarmed and innocent men, women and children only.

But when these civilians took arms in their hand in order to protect themselves and formed mukti bahini 93k of these Pak soldires chickened out and ran back to Islamabad by seeing the might of our brave Muktijoddhas.
That is why for whole 9 months no city could be taken by Mukti terrorists. Even Chittagong held.
And that mukti terror force had 100,000 men trained and armed men.
You are free to believe whatever cr@ap you want to believe.

Now go and perform a sajda infront of your papa India thanks to whose invasion you got your pathetic tiny country.
Its not surprising to see that u consider women as sexual objects only. After all u r from a country called Pak which is one of the worst countries in the world as far as gender equality is concerned. Our women have the economic freedom. Yes, sometimes they get exploited while perusing their career. But we do not use that as an excuse to confine them in a corner rather try to take actions against those who r exploiting them.

In contrast, Ur womenfolks r illiterate, unproductive and a burden to the society. No wonder they need to remain subservient to the men because they r illiterate and have no knowledge about their right. How will they get educated? After all, In Pakistan girls get murdered and bombed if they go to the school.
Your women sell themselves in Calcutta and India, work for Arabs as maids.
Your men go to India for menial jobs.

Women empowerment I guess it is.
Our women have the economic freedom. Yes, sometimes they get exploited while perusing their career. But we do not use that as an excuse to confine them in a corner rather try to take actions against those who r exploiting them.
^^^
Same regurgitated vomit
In contrast, Ur womenfolks r illiterate, unproductive and a burden to the society. No wonder they need to remain subservient to the men because they r illiterate and have no knowledge about their right. How will they get educated? After all, In Pakistan girls get murdered and bombed if they go to the school.
Becoming a sex slave in a foriegn country, or pimping out oneself is called women empowerment in your land perhaps.

And a lot of BS you lot believe about Pakistan to be true. To which, I am going to leave you in your delusions since they help you sleep better at night.
Never forget the fact that u were played like a football by the Amaericans and now they have passed the ball to the Chinese. Americans bombed the hell outta ur tribal area, killed ur own people and like an enslaved and subservient nation u still allow them to pass their convoy through ur border. Remember 2011 nato attack where they killed 25 of Pak army personnel?

nato-attack-jpg.501507

download-jpg.501508

Remember the incident when US navy seals entered Pakistan to kill laden and did not even bother to inform Pakistan? It’s not surprising though. After all they consider Pak as their colony.

For the last part of ur post, u can bark as much as u want. U r the one who started it by talking crap about Bangladesh and now u r crying because someone has shown ur true worth as a Nation.

I m posting in Bangladesh related section and presenting actual facts. Current Pakistan is no match for Bangladesh. Our GDP per capita, debt to GDP ratio, export amount, currency, literacy rate and so many other things clearly suggests that we r way ahead of Pakistan Economically as well as socially and the gap is likely to increase in the coming future.
Again a post like a balloon. Full of just hot air.

Your tiny country wouldn't last if it had to withstand 1/100th of what we withstood.

It is funny that a Bengali talks about US which is a superpower. Beta if it was your country neighboring Afghanistan,
the US would have occupied it in less than a week. And the trigger happy BSF would have had a fun-time with your pole vaulting brigade, the numbers of which would have increased manifold.

Now go back to your tiny la la land and massage your ego with bloated numbers which your govt is feeding you.
Small country, small people, giant egos---on full display on a PAKISTANI forum.

Who knows perhaps the little guy will start crying

When you people change figure from 3 million to 1.5 million and 400000 women to 200000 women nobody will take you seriously.
@Psychic
Actually 3 million was a political hoax introduce by AL and also Mujib mistakenly said the figure ( he wanted to say lakh but ended up saying million )when he was returning to Bangladesh from pakistani jail , so you don't need to pay attention to their claim who always claim without any proof. Do not believe Anthony Mascarenhas too as he was not even in Dhaka that night of 25 march ( although such 3m believers prefer him over anything , just simply because his claims supports their BS ).
Since there is no way to provide the exact statistics, so I would take it as 200000 death as it's CIA and state department report. CIA definitely knows better than others or better than any journalist, as knowing something is their job .
And if you take this figure ( in the link) , an if this number is believable .

And here is also another figure , an interview of prof. Ahmed sharif who is actually extreme secular and he is actually worshiped by BD anti Islamic seculars , even this gentleman stated that the number of dead is actually 250000 ( it is actually the figure of journalist Nirmal sen ; who was born in kotalipara in gopalganj district, so a neighbor of Hasina , as Hasina was born in tungipara of Gopalganj district in bangladesh) and most of them are Biharis ( 150000 Bihari and 100000 Bengali in 1971 according to the claim; but i disagree on this , because this is highly unlikely that dead bengalis are lower in number than biharis , so probably I took CIA figure not Nirmal sen's figure!!) , but take my word , million believers will over look it or will remain silent if you ask them.

here is partly quotation of The interview of Ahmed sharif with the reference ( with link )of the quote of Nirmal sen , you may read the interview thoroughly and do not project some specific Bangladeshis line of thinking on whole Bangladesh.

Keshab: How can you say without any endeavour? Thirty lacks people gave blood

Sharif: lies, it is not thirty lacks, not even two and half lacks, three hundred thousand that is what Mohaiman wrote. Nirmal Sen says that the total number killed was about two and half lacks and among them, about one lacks are Bengali and one and half lacks are Bihari and Pakistani. They kept the truth hidden for getting political advantages. END Of Interview
So according to these source deads were between 200000-250000 (including both side and pre war and post war )

@Imran Khan @Iqbal Ali and other pakistanis also read it if you want.
I think it's time to move on from such circle who are still bickering for 47 year old stuffs ; truly it's hilarious .

Last edited:
You exaggerate too much. There is no credible research on how much money remit out of Bangladesh by Indians or other nationals.5-10 billion are wild claim by some newspaper without any credible back-up.The FBCCI which is the conglomerate of garments industry in Bangladesh, claim only 13 percent of their garments factory employs foreign nationals. Foreign employments in other sectors are much limited. Total outflow of remittance is unlikely to be more than 1-2 billion dollar. But this is not a one way transaction.Bangladesh also gain from foreign expertise where there is a lack of skilled manpower.
Again exaggeration. We are not paying 2 to 3 times than world market. Where did you got this info? Check out cost of living among various cities in the world.Dhaka's cost of living is only marginally higher than other south Asian cities.But this is due to other factors such as import duties , not due to Marwari folks from Gujarat.There is no significant presence of Gujarati in Bangladesh.Most of the Indian nationals in Bangladesh are not businnessment but service holders hails from surrounding Indian states like West Bengal or Tripura.
Again exaggeration.Who said you enterprising middle class in Bangladesh is not growing? Our fairly decent investment to GDP ratio is mainly driven by local enterprise. And your 5k vs 200k car is also another exaggeration on behest of your favorite country.It is all good that you glorify Pakistan, but what's the benefit of trying to put down Bangladesh in this process? This two countries are not rival.

How long will you be measuring dicks? Instead of comparing with the small economic dicks of the sub-continent countries, you should build up the Dhaka roads and transport to make BD visible as a developing country. Dhaka is worse than sub-Saharan countries' capitals. Who will believe in your long and thick GDP dick unless you fix these? Foreigners do not visit BD because of the dismal situation of Dhaka. Bangladesh remains still a very poor country with no standard of living. Face the truth!!

What kind of a moron are you?

How many times do I have to tell you about Dhaka RSTP 2016-2035 that is currently being implemented.

http://www.rajukdhaka.gov.bd/rajuk/image/slideshow/Dhaka_Structural_Plan.html

Right now, 1st metro line, 1st elevated expressway and 1st Rapid Bus Transport is being constructed.

This project has been designed and will be financed by your Japanese gods.

How many times do I have to tell you about Dhaka RSTP 2016-2035 that is currently being implemented.

Right now, 1st metro line, 1st elevated expressway and 1st Rapid Bus Transport is being constructed.

So, when are you going to start your RSTP, is it in 3018? Stupid, talk what your BAL govt did during the last ten years. How many times do I have to tell you this small thing? Are you still a kid not to understand this? Because of guys like you were born in BD, the country remains underdeveloped and is neglected by others.

So, when are you going to start your RSTP, is it in 3018? Stupid, talk what your BAL govt did during the last ten years. How many times do I have to tell you this small thing? Are you still a kid not to understand this? Because of guys like you were born in BD, the country remains underdeveloped and is neglected by others.

What is wrong with you????

It is ALREADY started.

Do you need a brain transplant?

Projects are good no doubt . But first we need cost calculation with other countries.
So we will know that how much commission they took from all projects .
We have full right to know this.
Is there any Civil engineer in this forum? He may help in this case . Or atleast any neutral man in any place . The problem is most of bangladeshis are partial .
If they take suppose 1 million and work of it's half and successfully eat the rest , common peoples will not even have a clue .
So working with double cost is not good work. Do not bring BNP here , as they are in treatment period .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom