Status
Not open for further replies.

A1Kaid

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Part 1

View 3:22 Oct. 10, 1962, One company of the PLA started their counter-attack on Indian advancement (India's operation "Leghorn" was successfully countered).

View: 4:25 India's 7th brigade collapsed after Chinese capture their bunker, Indian soldiers with their arms-up surrender to Chinese PLA company.

View 7:10: Indian 7th Brigade commander captured in Tawang.

Part 2

China sends 1,500 PLA troops through dangerous mountain terrain, after 6 days of travel Chinese troops drive a wedge in the Indian defense line, and emerge within the middle of the Indian defense line.

View 4:34: "Like knife cutting into cheese" Chinese troops advance south. No Indian resistance left.

Very interesting Documentary, this documentary shows us another side to the story. Rather than the Indian side of the story that we're always told about.

Any thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Causalities -India

Killed: 4,885

POW: 3,968

Wounded: 1,697

Causalities -China

Killed: 722

Wounded: 1,696 (many of them were wounded by extreme mountain terrain)

Source: Part 2 of the Doc. found at 7:59-8:10.

China claimed that it has no intention of settling the dispute with force, they just wanted to repel the indian aggregation! Impressive!

China claimed that it has no intention of settling the dispute with force, they just wanted to repel the indian aggregation! Impressive!

Correct, India's Operation "Leghorn" and "Advance Forward Policy" is quite reasonably seen as aggression by the Chinese Army (PLA). Therefore they planned a "counter-attack", which repelled Indian advancement.

What is also of significance is that when China regained Indian occupied parts of Arunachal Pradesh, the local inhabitants greeted their "Chinese liberators" they offered them tea and made them feel welcomed. Also those locals were Chinese, this shows the local people are loyal or have their sympathies with China and not India. So the Indian claim of that part of the land is reasonably contested not only by armed force but by the people themselves.

I will post some further analysis later.

Correct, India's Operation "Leghorn" and "Advance Forward Policy" is quite reasonably seen as aggression by the Chinese Army (PLA). Therefore they planned a "counter-attack", which repelled Indian advancement.

What is also of significance is that when China regained Indian occupied parts of Arunachal Pradesh, the local inhabitants greeted their "Chinese liberators" they offered them tea and made them feel welcomed. Also those locals were Chinese, this shows the local people are loyal or have their sympathies with China and not India. So the Indian claim of that part of the land is reasonably contested not only by armed force but by the people themselves.

I will post some further analysis later.

The same is still true today. The original inhabitants are being internally displaced and are fighting back. Makes no logical sense. Just as Kashmiris refer to themselves as Pakistanis.

It's really simple:
Step (1), India settles land disputes in a FAIR manner.
Step (2), India focuses on poverty alleviation, agriculture, education, foreign trade/diplomacy

Result India and her neighbors prosper.

Source please?

Source please?

:tsk:

Part 1 of the Documentary, try watching it this time.

Next time before commenting or asking for the source, actually try watching the videos I posted.

Source is Part 1 of the Documentary around 8:30 to be exact...

Hope this answers your inquiry.

Last edited:
:tsk:

Part 2 of the Documentary, try watching it this time.

Next time before commenting or asking for the source, actually try watching the videos I posted.

Source is Part 2 of the Documentary...

Hope this answers your inquiry.

Your link doesn't seem to be working. I also like how you said "try watching it THIS TIME".... very good with words you are. :pop:

Your link doesn't seem to be working. I also like how you said "try watching it THIS TIME".... very good with words you are. :pop:

I made a mistake and said it was part 2, but within seconds I fixed my mistake it is part 1 at 8:30 to be exact.

Look at the previous post,

"Part 1 of the Documentary, try watching it this time.

Source is Part 1 of the Documentary around 8:30 to be exact...

Hope this answers your inquiry."

Anyways I fixed my mistake within seconds, hopefully this clarifies things.

there are also indians who fought to death .any war some surrender .like in 71.eventually we did regroup and resist

How the hell on earth can you compare '71 with '62! It is better to make use of brains before bringing the emotions in it.

Who has made the home production 'documentary'? Not only is it a worthless piece of Chinese propaganda, it is totally inaccurate and of a very poor quality. India was trying to safe guard its borders as taken over from Britain. India lost bacause just a few years after independance, we were not strong enough to oppose Chinese aggression. The Mac Mohan line is the defacto border with China and Tibet. China does not accept it as it does not suit them. It is pure bs that India aggressed into China. China sent hundreds of patrols into India to provoke. Anyway, one cannot but be amazed at how the Pakistani friends are getting excited and 'impressed' at this unadulterated piece of Chinese bs. Instead of showing your false bravado against a newly born country too weak to defend itself, why dont the Chinese friends explain how they got their @$$ kicked by Vietnam in 1979? All things said and done, a ten year old can make a better moviemaker documentary, 'come better prepared next time'.

Who has made the home production 'documentary'? Not only is it a worthless piece of Chinese propaganda, it is totally inaccurate and of a very poor quality. India was trying to safe guard its borders as taken over from Britain. India lost bacause just a few years after independance, we were not strong enough to oppose Chinese aggression. The Mac Mohan line is the defacto border with China and Tibet. China does not accept it as it does not suit them. It is pure bs that India aggressed into China. China sent hundreds of patrols into India to provoke. Anyway, one cannot but be amazed at how the Pakistani friends are getting excited and 'impressed' at this unadulterated piece of Chinese bs. Instead of showing your false bravado against a newly born country too weak to defend itself, why dont the Chinese friends explain how they got their @$$ kicked by Vietnam in 1979? All things said and done, a ten year old can make a better moviemaker documentary, 'come better prepared next time'.

England tried to annex China from the East and West, couldn't because the locals fought back. Made a deal with the devil aka Dalie Lama. Also, you are NOT taking over for the British Raj, all delusional fantasy. Concerning the Vietnam incident, that's because the Viet's are one determined MOFO. They defeated the French, Japanese, British, Chinese and USA. Nothing unusual there. Also, you are not aware of the Sino-Viet relationship. "Yue Nan" is understood by both countries. :smitten:

Weak, unprepared, newly born, unable to defend itself state:rofl:

So how this Weak, unprepared, newly born, unable to defend itself state was strong enough all of a sudden after 3 years of its defeat that it again aggressed against the other neighbor!?

Weak, unprepared, newly born, unable to defend itself state:rofl:

So how this Weak, unprepared, newly born, unable to defend itself state was strong enough all of a sudden after 3 years of its defeat that it again aggressed against the other neighbor!?

Icredible, how people get deluded by their own propaganda. The 1965war happened because Pakistan sent thousands of tribals, criminals, other diagruntled, misfits and retards claiming that they were fighting for Kashmir like they did in 1948 and are still doing. Remember operation Gibralter, hatched by Pakistani generals? India did not aggress. But ofcourse, you can believe whatever you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom