What's new

1962 Sino-Indian War Documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes... a kid who has just finished his high school and is still obtaining food and shelter at his father's hotel, a kid who does not study and claims to be an engineering student falsely, a kid of Calcutta Airport English High School, a kid whose name is some third class stupid Ghosh, who is a Goala, a low caste, whose ancestors used to look after cows and buffaloes, a kid whose everything I know, home address as he lives near Dum Dum, whereabouts, is now playing with fire, but I can get him.

Lets get back to the topic.

Last edited:
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I get embarrassed and angry by China's stupid mistake in treating captured Indian soldiers well and hand them over to India as a posture of good will after the end of the war. Also I do not understand why China just returned the captured Indian weapons and ammunitions. India, on the contrary, would not have done so had it been in the place of China.

well we did wrong when we safely returned you your 90,000 POWs in '71?
dont you know about the Geneva convention's rulings on POWs?it is considered an international war crime if surrendered prisoners are harmed and not treated well.i expected you to know that.

Yes... a kid who has just finished his high school and is still obtaining food and shelter at his father's hotel, a kid who does not study and claims to be an engineering student falsely, a kid of Dum Dum Airport English School, a kid whose name is Arjak Ghosh, who is a Goala, a low caste, whose ancestors used to look after cows and buffaloes, a kid whose everything I know, home address as he lives near Dum Dum, whereabouts, is now playing with fire, but I can get him.

Lets get back to the topic.

hahah.....people like you amuse me.......most of what you said is false(your mind created,with some highlighted parts).......hotel??...phuh!!......goalas??.....phuh!!.....ever heard of the ghoshes of midnapore,and their influence there???........doesnt study huh??....god knows,then why was awarded for being the topper a few years back......what wd you do with my address?........i have and advice,why dont you drop by,or give me you address......,.both wd work for me,mr confused racist.......btw,birati isnt far from my house lolz.....

Last edited:
apart from the propaganda by our own govt...from what i have understood of the comflic is that it was our mistake...nehru should have waited for the territorial dispute to get diplomatically resolved before stationing troops beyond the LoAC.
considering all the possible terms of waging a war...we incited the war..we cant expect the chinese to come to our terms.i guess the war's history...we have a world order to topple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom