What's new

16th December 1971: From East Pakistan to Bangladesh

O.M.G I'm realy,truly,horribly scared :rofl: listen,stop hatred against pakistan,karon ei hatred only bangladesher khoti boye anbe mongol noi.Ar k kala indur,k bagh,k ki se toh khelatei dekha gelo :rofl:

Ai Kala Indur, Tu Jaise Razaakar Log Khud Darfok Hain. Bangladesh Ke Liye Tu Kyun Rola Macha Raha Hain? Tu Etna Na-farman Ek Banda Hain Keh Tu Cricket Ko Siasat Ke Saath Milaa Kar Baat Kar Raha Hain. Tu Asal Me Ajabgarh se Aya Ek Ajab Chiriya Hain. Tere Sajaa Bangladesh Ki Mitti Par Hi Hona Hain. Bangladesh Ka Khata Hain, Aur Dusra Mulk Ki Bandegi Karta Hain, Bewaquf Kahi Ka!!

I thought you have excellent grasp in History or you are just saying to score a point against Naved.

While it true that Arabia was poor before discovering the oil and Bengal was rich, however I do not think they came as beggar, rather as traders(small and big). As a matter of fact, initially Islam came to Chittagong through Arab traders. Local embraced Islam because they were impressed by the honesty of those Arab Muslims(Yemenis).

If I remember correctly then you have said that you also got some Arab blood, so aren't you actually admitting that you are descendant of Beggars. No need to get feisty, I am just asking.

Read the chronology written by Ibn Batuta. People are fond of saying only merchant class Arabs domiciled in Bengal. It is not all the truths. Ibn Batuta wrote (I have posted it in another thread) that there were boats full of Arabs who were migrating to Bengal. The boat he boarded on was also full of migrants going to a rich Bengal. So, many of these people were poor and destitute, and were looking for a decsent source of income. These people had settled in Bengal with their near families.

So, we cannot say that only rich Arab merchants had come to our shore. In reality, no rich man will ever go to an unknown world unless he is a part of military adventure. Today, millions of BD young people are going to the middle-east. They are certainly not rich. Same thing happened in the past. Mostly the poor Arabs came to Bengal.

About marriage to locals. It is also wrong to say the local Hindus or even muslims would give away their daughters to these unknown people from unknown lands. We have to understand the society of those days. Note that this land was under muslim control, the Arabs and Persians were also Muslims. The sea-lanes were peaceful and the Arabs were used to a Kafela style of traveling with their kins, families and friends. These desert people are used to group traveling. The same thing happened when they were on a sea voyage to a far away country like Bengal. They certainly brought their families with them.

Inter-marriages happened only a few generations after. Intermarriages happened among people of various origins who were living in the same land, speaking the same/similar language, going to the same mosques, eating from the same plates, participating in the same wars and giving bloods for the common cause. This is how all the foregn muslims intermingled with each other and also with the locals who took Islam as their religion.

Whats with all these racial talk? BD people are heavily mixed and no one is pure Iraqi or pure Persian. I know only 3/4 th of my ancestry, and guess what! I'm partially Jewish! Bwhahaha :D

No $hit bro:eek: . Mossad er shathe kaj koren naki:lol: . J.k:D

No $hit bro:eek: . Mossad er shathe kaj koren naki:lol: . J.k:D

Collaborators are identified. They are always keen to disrupt the true Nationalistic Approach. There is a Jewish concept of Vondo Mirza Gulam Qudiani. There are some paid servants of them who make the advertisement of that. Jewish Star may be found on their profile picture. Those are not suitable to live in any Nation as those are betrayers to own Nation and soil and are followers of Zionist.

Collaborators are identified and Be careful.

Ok, why the hell do the ethnic histories of the families of the recently mentioned political figures (Suhrawardy, Mir Jafar, Iskandar Mirza) matter so much? :undecided: If instead we used our time to learn about the EARLY Muslims as much as these people, the purest Muslims ever who are the Prophet (SAW) and the sahaba, the tabi'een and the tabi'-e-tabi'een and try to emulate THEM, then we (Muslims) would be in a MUCH better position in the world today. It would be much better for us troubled Muslims of today to follows the views of these people and not any Suhrawardy, Iskandar, Jinnah, poor Iraqi migrant or Central Asian warriors. (No disrespect intended to these figures).

Collaborators are identified. They are always keen to disrupt the true Nationalistic Approach. There is a Jewish concept of Vondo Mirza Gulam Qudiani. There are some paid servants of them who make the advertisement of that. Jewish Star may be found on their profile picture. Those are not suitable to live in any Nation as those are betrayers to own Nation and soil and are followers of Zionist.

The swedish guy was slightly more mad.

...waiting for this! EPIC!! :lol:

But why the israeli flag bro? shakib er reaction dekhar jonno?

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Norway I meant.

Norway, sweden same thing, all aryans:lol:

I have not said that, I am Arab. I am Bangladeshi. I have said that Dravidians came from Mesopotemia(present Iraq) six thousand years ago three thousand years before than the Aryan(who came from Eastern Europe). I have said there is very close relationship between Arab and Dravidian. It was my statement. I am not interested to make repeat this matter again those here.

O.K, Khuda Hafez. Aar koto pakaben. Dimaker toh barota bajaya dichen already. Kaita poren, khuda ke liye. :hitwall:

butthurt1-1.png

Back
Top Bottom