What's new

16th December 1971: From East Pakistan to Bangladesh

If I have my own brother and my cousin, I will support my brother when it comes to choose one from them. But it seems you are more concerned about your cousins and abusing your own brothers with offensive words.
my xplanation to you : 1)all the muslims are brother not cousin
2)If I found ,my brother is guilty ,why will I support him? Too Speak the truth doesnot means abusing country men.in my whole post I never utter a single Abusive word,but just defend myself.
yes,their comes sometimes,some situation.but if you means everyone who speak the truTh is a lier,stupid .....here left nothing to be xplained.
I live in Bangladesh,I Know how they are.
The Most Charming Part of our people ,They are very friendly.
But also true that,they are sentimental,ungrateful.People of barisal are most cunning,people of chittagong selfcentered,people of bogura ,old dhaka,rajshahi very jolic,friendly,well mannered,patriotic.people of kushtia,noakhali selfish type.and people of sylhet are bussiness lover.

i never do that ! but only one who gone through this ,can only understand.yes,bangladeshis are very friendly in nature very true,but it is also true they are ungrateful.aur agar sach bolne mein koi jurm hai,toh thik hai.

Who is ungrateful here. As far I know it were Bengalis who fought for Pakistan not West Pakistanis. They were 55% of population, still they had to take permission from West Pakistanis what script they want to use for their language, and When minority sit over the head of majority, then majority becomes their colony and that was truth with pre-1971 Pakistan.

We North-Indians form the majority in India and we never took permission from other minority groups to make Hindi as India's national language and other has dominance according to their population percentage. By protocol, Bengalis were in majority their language needed national language status. In no country of the world language of minority is official language.

He is a Bihari.

Crime? Can you be more specific?

He aint Bihari, he can't speak a sentence in Hindustani with proper grammar and syntax. He probably is from one of those "Bengali collaborator of Pakistan Army" family, commonly known as Rajakar.

my xplanation to you : 1)all the muslims are brother not cousin
2)If I found ,my brother is guilty ,why will I support him? speaking fact doesnot means abusing country men.in my whole post I never utter a single Abusive word,but just defend myself.

Anyway, what guilty Bangladesh cricket team did so that you support Pakistani Cricket team against them and calling them Billi with bullying them. It is biggest ghaddari against your own team.

Anyway, as a Sunni, you will choose Saudi Arabia over Iran as it was shown during recent UN voting, most Sunni countries voted against Iran.

totaly agreed :police: ...

I want to declare that there is no presence of Pro-Pakistani Bangladeshi or Pro-Indian Bangladeshi or any type of Pro Aggressor Bangladeshi. Only Pro Bangladeshi Bangladeshis are only pure Bangladeshis.

Pro of any foreign Nation are surely collaborators and conspirator. They are cruel animals. They don't love own origin and own land which is given to them as a grace from the almighty.

All Pro Bangladeshis are well concerned to remove those Pro Satan.

Those have no right live in any human nation as those are betrayers to own Nation.

Shame on the betrayers and the collaborators.

At first, this local agents of the aggressors should be isolated for the sound development of a Nation.

We, the Bangladeshis are alert about that from the ancient time.

One thing is sure, he surely is a aryan! Eh Shakib? :lol:

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

I want to declare that there is no presence of Pro-Pakistani Bangladeshi or Pro-Indian Bangladeshi or any type of Pro Aggressor Bangladeshi. Only Pro Bangladeshi Bangladeshis are only pure Bangladeshis.

Pro of any foreign Nation are surely collaborators and conspirator. They are cruel animals. They don't love own origin and own land which is given to them as a grace from the almighty.

All Pro Bangladeshis are well concerned to remove those Pro Satan.

Those have no right in any human nation as those are betrayers to own Nation.

Shame on the betrayers and the collaborators.

At first, this local agents of the aggressors should be isolated for the sound development of a Nation.

We, the Bangladeshis are alert about that from the ancient time.

You missed Aryan trickery and "I am Bangladesh, continua-tor of ancient Dravidian Bangladesh Nation.".

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

You missed Aryan trickery and "I am Bangladesh, continua-tor of ancient Dravidian Bangladesh Nation.".

No, he mentioned in his one reply that he is Iraqi i.e. Arab.

it seems all subcontinental arabs came from iraq, noone from more tropical countries like oman, qatar etc :/

Thanks for remembering my identity. At this place, I am defending the Central Asian originated collaborators to our Nation who don't recognize our Bangladeshi Nation. They dream about the Mirza populated new Mirzastan. But it is sure that, We are Bangladesh, continua-tor of ancient Dravidian Bangladesh Nation. I don't want to bring this matter here. It was discussed in another thread.

We are Bangladesh, continua-tor of ancient Dravidian Bangladesh Nation.

---------------------NVM---------------------------------

No, he mentioned in his one reply that he is Iraqi i.e. Arab.

I have not said that, I am Arab. I am Bangladeshi. I have said that Dravidians came from Mesopotemia(present Iraq) six thousand years ago three thousand years before than the Aryan(who came from Eastern Europe). I have said there is very close relationship between Arab and Dravidian. It was my statement. I am not interested to make repeat this matter again those here.

^you heard the prince Shakib, he is baghdadi arab, he aint central asian.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

I have not said that, I am Arab. I am Bangladeshi. I have said that Dravidians came from Mesopotemia(present Iraq) six thousand years ago three thousand years ago than the Aryan(who came from Eastern Europe). I have said there is very close relationship between Arab and Dravidian. It was my statement. I am not interested to make repeat this matter again those here.

He is talking about his highness nawabzada naved hritom.

No hard feelings boss but this is something I feel strongly about. Hindi is "an" official language, not the national language.

There's no national language in India: Gujarat High Court - Times Of India

Sorry dude, I should have said it is the official language of central government.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

I have not said that, I am Arab. I am Bangladeshi. I have said that Dravidians came from Mesopotemia(present Iraq) six thousand years ago three thousand years before than the Aryan(who came from Eastern Europe). I have said there is very close relationship between Arab and Dravidian. It was my statement. I am not interested to make repeat this matter again those here.

We are not talking about you but we are talking about Syed Naved who don't think he is Bangladeshi but a Pakistani.

Back
Top Bottom