What's new

16th December 1971: From East Pakistan to Bangladesh

Sorry dude, I should have said it is the official language of central government.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

We are not talking about you but we are talking about Syed Naved who don't think he is Bangladeshi but a Pakistani.
]

Namer modhdhe Soid Ali thaklei Arab hoon jai Na. Aei rokom Vondo collaborator Soid Aligo amra hare hare chini. Dhormer kaje mon nai , Shara din dekhe Hindi chobi, Shone Hindi gan ar shomorthon kore Pakistan Cricket team. Dhormer kotha ashlei khali koi amra Soid Ali.

Collaborators vondo.

The Bangladeshi Nation is facing the simultaneous threats from those collaborators and from Aryan human cluster.

We, the Bangladesh are the answers to all of them.

We are Bangladesh, continua-tor of ancient Dravidian Bangladesh Nation.

There is no class-ism in humanity.

I have not said that, I am Arab. I am Bangladeshi. I have said that Dravidians came from Mesopotemia(present Iraq) six thousand years ago three thousand years before than the Aryan(who came from Eastern Europe). I have said there is very close relationship between Arab and Dravidian. It was my statement. I am not interested to make repeat this matter again those here.

Here too! :woot: -> :hitwall:

He aint Bihari, he can't speak a sentence in Hindustani with proper grammar and syntax. He probably is from one of those "Bengali collaborator of Pakistan Army" family, commonly known as Rajakar.

I don't know man. Maybe he's insane(?)

Let's all (including Pakistanis) be quiet toward him. Don't let it be contagious!

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

I have not said that, I am Arab. I am Bangladeshi. I have said that Dravidians came from Mesopotemia(present Iraq) six thousand years ago three thousand years before than the Aryan(who came from Eastern Europe). I have said there is very close relationship between Arab and Dravidian. It was my statement. I am not interested to make repeat this matter again those here.

You don't need to. No one is going to buy your bullshit anyways.

I don't know if any of that is true. But between you and me; don't try to say that to our friends to te immediate west. The will have coronary thrombosis. Because, according to them; dark short-statured Dravidians exist only in India- mainly in southern India.
Now if what you say is true, then the Dravidians entered the Indian sub-continent only by way of their "preserve". (The Dravidians certainly could'nt have come by spaceship) Now see what the reaction from the west will be! So many theories will just go up in smoke!

And what will our "Nawabzada Sahibzada's" reaction be? :azn:

See, Sohrawardy who was a Iraqi too. But he belonged here, worked for the people here and died for the people here. So once he died, still saluted and revered by the people here. But look at Iskandar Mirza. He thought his soul belonged to West Pakistan or somewhere else. After his death his corpse could not find a place neither in East or West Pakistan. People spit on him.

You have very good knowledge when comes to Hindus and Buddhism history related to Bangladesh yet zero when comes to know about Islamic history. The other day, in another thread, you didn't know origin of Siraj yet you call your self Bangladeshi Muslim. What are you? Hindu or Muslim who want to be Hindu. Lanat.

Suhrawardy's family came from Persia. They were persian/Urud speaking family however Suharawardy did learn Bangla.

Iskandar Mirza was direct desendent of Mir Jafar and he was Iraqi.

See, Sohrawardy who was a Iraqi too. But he belonged here, worked for the people here and died for the people here. So once he died, still saluted and revered by the people here. But look at Iskendar Mirja. He thought his soul belonged to West Pakistan or somewhere else. After his death his corpse could not find a place neither in East or West Pakistan. People spit on him.

Try to honor yourself, honor the land you belong and honor the people who you live with.

Its foolishness to show allegiance to a land or community which your forefather deserted. You are a traitor/deserter to your previous land. Dont try the same luck to the land where you belong now. You will loose everything.

There is nothing wrong in maintaining your familly tradition, the way I as sylheti speaks sylheti in my home. But calling "Pakistan Zindabad" etc. gives a false impression if you yourself maintain a BD citizenship.

you emotional fool ,learn to wide your heart.Its my decission what will i say or not,and yes pakistan devided peoples like you.one can go against martial law,govt ,administration not against country.thats why you have no right to teach me any lesson.

Well, seems like you know too much in your very early age.
Anyways you seems like a very angry person. What exactly are you angry about? What exactly, Bengalis or infact Bangladeshis done to you so that you are angry. YOu should open yourself up instead showing your anger in a wrong manner. Its a land of immigrant and if the locals were hostile then your forefather could not had made this land as their own. Just think about your ancestral home. They dont even let their daughter to get married to a foreigner let alone giving domicile to any outsider.

Now coming back to your Pakistan love. Well, its not only your familly but a lot of Bengalis supported united Pakistan. But after the war they accepted the reality and accepted Bangladesh. Even Jamatis will fight alongside Bangladesh army if Pakistan try to take this land back. Thats the reality on the ground. You should accept it or accept the citizenship of Pakistan the way many smarter people did after the war. Under Simla agreement Bangladesh and Pakistan agreed to the principle that both countries will accept the people as their citizen according to their desire regardless of their place of birth. So you had the oppportunity to make Pakistan as your own. But you did not. Why are you crying now instead just accepting the reality and become and bonafide citizen of Bangldesh.

When I talk about your current status, as you are not a Pakistani citizen, Pakistan will not provide you with protection neither provide you with a passport. If you are in trouble, the BD army will give blood for you not any Pakistan army. If you are stuck in the middle of the Sea, its the Bangladeshi Falgged ship will go to rescue you not any Pakistani ship. If for any reason you find yourself in Pakistani shore, they will arrest you and feed you for couple of days and deport you back to Bangladeshi shore. We the unfortuane Bengalis will have to take you back and live up with that.

My 2 cents...

You have very good knowledge when comes to Hindus and Buddhism history related to Bangladesh yet zero when comes to know about Islamic history. The other day, in another thread, you didn't know origin of Siraj yet you call your self Bangladeshi Muslim. What are you? Hindu or Muslim who want to be Hindu. Lanat.

Suhrawardy's family came from Persia. They were persian/Urud speaking family however Suharawardy did learn Bangla.

Whats with all these racial talk? BD people are heavily mixed and no one is pure Iraqi or pure Persian. I know only 3/4 th of my ancestry, and guess what! I'm partially Jewish! Bwhahaha :D

Well I am not too sure about Sohrwardy's ancestral home but in numerous references it is mentioned that he is an arab of Iraq.
One such This lawyer-politician, who belonged to a prestigious Sufi family of Iraqi origin settled in Midnapore,
Shahid Hussein Suhrawardy - Online Encyclopedia of Mass Violence
In another reference I saw that his familly were upset about him not knowing Arabic. He never known to be a proponent of Urdu or Farsi. I am sure he knew Urdu but hardly used.

Mir Jafar was from Persia (Not sure), When Iskandar Mirja could not find a place to bury himself, it was Iranian Shah who arranged one in his country.

Regarding Islamic history, well my core interest is with ancient history not comtemporary history. Nothing to do with Islam.

Thank..

Dumdum, persian empire also included present day iraq, even today majority of iraqis are shia.

In another reference I saw that his familly were upset about him not knowing Arabic. He never known to be a proponent of Urdu or Farsi. I am sure he knew Urdu but hardly used.

Mir Jafar was from Persia, When Iskandar Mirja could not find a place to bury himself, it was Iranian Shah who arranged one in his country.

Hardly used. You don't know jack and making things up. Suhrawardy's family used Urdu/Persian as primary languages. His grandfather, father never spoke Bengali even though they were residing in Calcutta. As a matter of fact, all most all prominent Muslim in Bengal didn't spoke Bangla because it was considered a language of Hindus and lower class Muslims. This is the truth whether you accept it or not. Nawab Siraj didn't spoke Bangla either.

Suhrawardy' obviously was Urdu speaker, may not be fluent in Farsi, he later on learn Bangla in order to be accepted among Bangla speaking Muslims. He was politican so he used the emotion to fit in. His family now a days live in Bangladesh and Pakistan.

Once again, Mir Jafar was Iraqi, not Persian.

I personally know nothing about Hindu history because I am not interested to carry on that knowledge. I suggest you go back to your root otherwise you will not get respect among Muslims.

Well, 'tigers' may be over-rated, but I'd still support them.

Just curious, are you a Bihari?

No kidding. Bhai, calling them Tiger is almost Tauheen to Sher-e-Bengal. I suggest they remove this LOGO until Bd team recruit some real Tiger with exception of Tamim, Mortoza, Sakib-al-Hasan. :flame:

Do you ever wonder why most of our player look like they suffering from malnutrition(excet Tamim and Mortoza). I mean what is the problem here. I know we have plenty food now a days. :undecided:

Hardly used. You don't know jack and making things up. Suhrawardy's family used Urdu/Persian as primary languages. His grandfather, father never spoke Bengali even though they were residing in Calcutta. As a matter of fact, all most all prominent Muslim in Bengal didn't spoke Bangla because it was considered a language of Hindus and lower class Muslims. This is the truth whether you accept it or not. Nawab Siraj didn't spoke Bangla either.

Suhrawardy' obviously was Urdu speaker, may not be fluent in Farsi, he later on learn Bangla in order to be accepted among Bangla speaking Muslims. He was politican so he used the emotion to fit in. His family now a days live in Bangladesh and Pakistan.

Once again, Mir Jafar was Iraqi, not Persian.

I personally know nothing about Hindu history because I am not interested to carry on that knowledge. I suggest you go back to your root otherwise you will not get respect among Muslims.

I told you, his parental language was Arabic. He used Bengali while he was in East pakistan. He could most likely used Urdu while addressing overwhelming Urdu community in Calcutta. But he was known to communicate in Bengali in political arena of East Pakistan.

Dumdum, persian empire also included present day iraq, even today majority of iraqis are shia.

O.K genius, I mean Suhrawardy's family were ethically Persian and Mir Jafar was Arab.

these Arabs came as beggers with bowls in hands. The local muslim aristocrats helped these beggers to settle in Bengal, that's all. There was a time when Bengal Sultans used to send help to Mecca. .

I thought you have excellent grasp in History or you are just saying to score a point against Naved.

While it true that Arabia was poor before discovering the oil and Bengal was rich, however I do not think they came as beggar, rather as traders(small and big). As a matter of fact, initially Islam came to Chittagong through Arab traders. Local embraced Islam because they were impressed by the honesty of those Arab Muslims(Yemenis).

If I remember correctly then you have said that you also got some Arab blood, so aren't you actually admitting that you are descendant of Beggars. No need to get feisty, I am just asking.

"Curious case of Naved Rithom"

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

I thought you have excellent grasp in History or you are just saying to score a point against Naved.

While it true that Arabia was poor before discovering the oil and Bengal was rich, however I do not think they came as beggar, rather as traders(small and big). As a matter of fact, initially Islam came to Chittagong through Arab traders. Local embraced Islam because they were impressed by the honesty of those Arab Muslims(Yemenis).

If I remember correctly then you have said that you also got some Arab blood, so aren't you actually admitting that you are descendant of Beggars. No need to get feisty, I am just asking.

Once an Indian Muslim professor went to South Korea and once a guy from bus shouted at him,"Hey Arab." The Indian guy felt too bad and filed a racism case against that South Korean guy and in the last, the Korean guy was found guilty of racism and fined as penalty.

Back
Top Bottom