What's new

16th December 1971: From East Pakistan to Bangladesh

:rofl: you make me laugh those you saw was just 3 people.sami,nawid,shuvo . you make three my whole,wow impressive.arefin,tisha,saurav,dip and so many are there who supports pakistan . dont mix up game with war and politics. two are different.and the three who said me so,yes they can.because they are from awam e league supporting family.

Bangladesh is not AL's property. Neither it is the property of Razaakars like you. We will remain separate and independent of both the countries in our west. Do not worry about it.

Awami League led the civilian movement against Pakistan and BNP founder Zia ur Rahman revolted with Bengali soldiers against West Pakistan. It was Zia ur Rahman who declared independence of Bangladesh. You had three military government and fighting/quarreling with India since 40 years. But I never saw any signal of Bangladesh want to become East Pakistan again. What a loyalty to Pakistan who never cared for Stranded Biharis.

You seems more like a person who lives in Alice's Wonderland.
Dont comment like silly persons.if pakistan did so,what's wrong on it? Biharis are part of bihar neither of bangladesh nor Pakistan.so if pakistan did so ,no matter to astonished.without knowing any reason give comments against Pakistan ,is just a foolishness

:rofl: but yes,benghal BILLI realy destroyed.match harar por o jara pakistan er against e bole ,thak kisui bolar nai ....ulobone mukto chorano ar banger sordi dekhte chesta kora same kotha :rofl:

If we are Bangali BILLI, then you are the KALA INDUR. We have defeated you, and we will defeat again your conspiracy.

:rofl: but yes,benghal billi realy destroyed.match harar por o jara pakistan er against e bole ,thak kisui bolar nai ....ulobone mukto chorano ar banger sordi dekhte chesta kora same kotha :rofl:

Well, 'tigers' may be over-rated, but I'd still support them.

Just curious, are you a Bihari?

Dont comment like silly persons.if pakistan did so,what's wrong on it? Biharis are part of bihar neither of bangladesh nor Pakistan.so if pakistan did so ,no matter to astonished.without knowing any reason give comments against Pakistan ,is just a foolishness

Biharis left in 1947 so, now they don't belong to this land, instead of them we took lots of Bengalis, Sindhis and Punjabis and now they are sons of this soil, not Stranded Biharis. They don't consider themselves as Bangladeshis and desire to migrate to West Pakistan and their rights should be fulfilled by Pakistani government. But Pakistanis fear more about their demography then Biharis.

:rofl: you make me laugh those you saw was just 3 people.sami,nawid,shuvo . you make three my whole,wow impressive.arefin,tisha,saurav,dip and so many are there who supports pakistan . dont mix up game with war and politics. two are different.and the three who said me so,yes they can.because they are from awam e league supporting family.

Tu jis type ka die hard fan dikh raha hai, Lagta hai World Cup semi final mein to tere ghar pe Chulha tak nahi jala hoga.

Anyway, you may support whatever team but bashing your own countrymen against rival cricket team, it is the height of stupidity.

Now I know why the biharis in bangladesh had to go through what they went through after 71.

If we are Bangali BILLI, then you are the KALA INDUR. We have defeated you, and we will defeat again your conspiracy.
O.M.G I'm realy,truly,horribly scared :rofl: listen,stop hatred against pakistan,karon ei hatred only bangladesher khoti boye anbe mongol noi.Ar k kala indur,k bagh,k ki se toh khelatei dekha gelo :rofl:

Tu jis type ka die hard fan dikh raha hai, Lagta hai World Cup semi final mein to tere ghar pe Chulha tak nahi jala hoga.

Anyway, you may support whatever team but bashing your own countrymen against rival cricket team, it is the height of stupidity.
i never do that ! but only one who gone through this ,can only understand.yes,bangladeshis are very friendly in nature very true,but it is also true they are ungrateful.aur agar sach bolne mein koi jurm hai,toh thik hai.

"you may support whatever team but bashing your own countrymen against rival cricket team, it is the height of stupidity" .sorry to say ,i dont say that nor even mention that.onemorething i may be from here,there or anywhere but a wrong is a wrong,crime is a crime.

Now I know why the biharis in bangladesh had to go through what they went through after 71.

He is a Bihari.

"you may support whatever team but bashing your own countrymen against rival cricket team, it is the height of stupidity" .sorry to say ,i dont say that nor even mention that.onemorething i may be from here,there or anywhere but a wrong is a wrong,crime is a crime.

Crime? Can you be more specific?

If I have my own brother and my cousin, I will support my brother when it comes to choose one from them. But it seems you are more concerned about your cousins and abusing your own brothers with offensive words.

Back
Top Bottom