What's new

16th December 1971: From East Pakistan to Bangladesh

Sometimes I wish this kind of nutheads were false flaggers but alas
that's not the case. If it wasn't for PDF maybe this species would have
been unknown to me.

By looking at his profile picture, he doesn't seems like Bangladeshi even 1%, I can see Pakistan flag in most of his profile pics.

He must be the guy in middle, looks pretty Bangladeshi to me.

Among the other two one probably is Punjabi another Afghan.

He must be the guy in middle, looks pretty Bangladeshi to me.

Among the other two one probably is Punjabi another Afghan.

He is middle guy, he looks Bangladeshi, his last name"Hrithom" sounds like a Bengali name, but he is more interested in having his pics with Pakistani flag and Pashtun cap. I also saw him on facebook.

he is not a false flagger, i saw his picture with My frnd...............................:hitwall:

And sadly, you are right.

Sometimes I wish this kind of nutheads were false flaggers but alas
that's not the case. If it wasn't for PDF maybe this species would have
been unknown to me.

They aren't uncommon, trust me.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

He is middle guy, he looks Bangladeshi, his last name"Hrithom" sounds like a Bengali name, but he is more interested in having his pics with Pakistani flag and Pashtun cap.

He's the first Bangladeshi I have seen wearing that.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

His friends are openly calling him Razakar.He is using Insulting words for his own country. My God, his Hindi is really horrible. 0/10 for poor Hindi.

Cut the crap guys. This tread is not about him. If you guys like to talk about him them either use PM or MSN. Thanks

^^^That guy must really hate the AL and vice versa :lol:

But I agree, he's getting kinda extreme...

There is nothing about AL. It is the hatred for all the Bangalis those stupids like Naved have in their minds. These people think they are from Arabia and are, therefore, superior to others. But, the stupids do not know the history of the Bangali Muslims that many others also immigrated to this land of plenty.

While most of the Central Asians came as worriors, these Arabs came as beggers with bowls in hands. The local muslim aristocrats helped these beggers to settle in Bengal, that's all. There was a time when Bengal Sultans used to send help to Mecca.

I wonder why some shameless stupids have entered this Forum? Is it to destroy all the important threads on Bengal? Why someone should come here to introduce himself as some one big? We want posters who can contribute in this sub-forum on Bangladesh. We certainly do not want snobs like Naved, who is here to talk about his own rootless family.

There is nothing about AL. It is the hatred for all the Bangalis those stupids like Naved have in their minds. These people think they are from Arabia and are, therefore, superior to others. But, the stupids do not know the history of the Bangali Muslims that many others also immigrated to this land of plenty.

While most of the Central Asians came as worriors, these Arabs came as beggers with bowls in hands. The local muslim aristocrats helped these beggers to settle in Bengal, that's all. There was a time when Bengal Sultans used to send help to Mecca.

I wonder why some shameless stupids have entered this Forum? Is it to destroy all the important threads on Bengal? Why someone should come here to introduce himself as some one big? We want posters who can contribute in this sub-forum on Bangladesh. We certainly do not want snobs like Naved, who is here to talk about his own rootless family.
whatever u mean,whatever you dont.it does not effect me:rofl: emotional bengaly fools

See, Sohrawardy who was a Iraqi too. But he belonged here, worked for the people here and died for the people here. So once he died, still saluted and revered by the people here. But look at Iskendar Mirja. He thought his soul belonged to West Pakistan or somewhere else. After his death his corpse could not find a place neither in East or West Pakistan. People spit on him.

Try to honor yourself, honor the land you belong and honor the people who you live with.

Its foolishness to show allegiance to a land or community which your forefather deserted. You are a traitor/deserter to your previous land. Dont try the same luck to the land where you belong now. You will loose everything.

There is nothing wrong in maintaining your familly tradition, the way I as sylheti speaks sylheti in my home. But calling "Pakistan Zindabad" etc. gives a false impression if you yourself maintain a BD citizenship.
you emotional fool ,learn to wide your heart.Its my decission what will i say or not,and yes pakistan devided peoples like you.one can go against martial law,govt ,administration not against country.thats why you have no right to teach me any lesson.

Unbelievable. I just made a quick visit to FB. Shocking....

Never knew such species existed in Bangladesh.

you emotional fool ,learn to wide your heart.Its my decission what will i say or not,and yes pakistan devided peoples like you.one can go against martial law,govt ,administration not against country.thats why you have no right to teach me any lesson.

@Naved, a quick question.

Which country do you feel loyalty to? Pakistan? or Bangladesh ?

I am VERY interested in getting an answer.

Is your name Naved hritom ??

and your facebook status today -

Well, you are a medical student and accidentally i found you while browsing fb............. We got some mutual friends.......................

Some people in my country are really insane!

I can understand those who believe in Khilafah and doesnt believe in national boundaries among Muslims. I respect them.

But why do you have this special love for Pakistan and hatred for your land??
so you are friend of sami,faarhan shams.tell me whats your problem on it ? why won't i love pakistan? why would i hate them when they did nothing.punjab battelion etc may take part on 71 but most of pak regiment do not fire a bullet upon bengali.moreover we all are muslim,every muslim is brother ,and moreover pakistan was our country ,our nation,our brothers they were ,so why would i hate them,for which reason.a game is a game,and if you wanna support anyone give full support.try to be honest yourself.thats my suggession.and what i say,correctly say.Quaid formed united pakistan for muslims of sub continent.but some political traitors of east break our nation.an army's duty is to protect their nation,so our beloved pakistan army did so.remember one thing you can raise against a martial law not against your country.but some bal leaders did so with the help of india.and now,what you get? this country has become like a part of india,do you say it is your soveireinity !! shame on people like this.and for me too support pakistan is my imaan.as bd's people join with enemy ,break nation ,so they are wrong.mukti killed a lot,does a lot wrong did ,dont wanna xplain.

@Naved, a quick question.

Which country do you feel loyalty to? Pakistan? or Bangladesh ?

I am VERY interested in getting an answer.
Muslims doesnot have nation,they themselve is a nation.About loyalty,ofcourse pakistan.from my point yahya ,bhutto may wrong ,so bangals can go against martial law,not against the country.because going against country is not like going against martial law etc it means traitorness.bangladeshis habit is ,they'll take advantage of you,after that they will began to start work against you.so why should i support peoples like this

Back
Top Bottom