What's new

16th December 1971: From East Pakistan to Bangladesh

Muslims doesnot have nation,they themselve is a nation.About loyalty,ofcourse pakistan.from my point yahya ,bhutto may wrong ,so bangals can go against martial law,not against the country.because going against country is not like going against martial law etc it means traitorness.bangladeshis habit is ,they'll take advantage of you,after that they will began to start work against you.so why should i support peoples like this

Uh...maybe because your'e a bangladeshi...? I dont know man..i'm just guessing here....

Unbelievable. I just made a quick visit to FB. Shocking....

Never knew such species existed in Bangladesh.
There lies so much that you dont know.whatever,Pakistan was my country,quaid was father of the nation.so i'll always support them.some may betray by other country's influence but xceptions always exist and will always.

There lies so much that you dont know.whatever,Pakistan was my country,quaid was father of the nation.so i'll always support them.some may betray by other country's influence but xceptions always exist and will always.

Do you know what "operation searchlight" was? Its was conducted by the Pakistan army which led to great sorrow among the east-pakistanis.

Numerous women were raped, tortured and killed during the war. The exact numbers are not known and are a subject of debate with some sources quoting figures as high as 400,000. One of the more horrible revelations concerns 563 young Bengali women, some only 18, who were held captive inside Dhaka's dingy military cantonment since the first days of the fighting. They were seized from Dhaka University and private homes and forced into military brothels, with some of the women carrying war babies being released.

During the war, the Pakistan Army and its local collaborators carried out a systematic execution of the leading Bengali intellectuals. A number of professors from Dhaka University were killed during the first few days of the war

During the nine month duration of the war, the Pakistani army, with the assistance of local collaborators systematically executed an estimated 991 teachers, 13 journalists, 49 physicians, 42 lawyers, and 16 writers, artists and engineers.

My god man...you are living in a fantasy land.

yes i know what it was,it happened due to bhuttos foolishness and his speech do the massacar.but if it was quaid it would never happened.

you guees but I experienced.they are just ungrateful.no matter how much you do for them but after a time they'll betray you.

Hey, son of a gun stupid fool, what are you talking about here about this gratefulness? Explain immediately. This s*ob is here just to destroy this thread. He does not like even the word Bangladesh. His photograph shows he is the ugliest Bangali I have ever seen, but, here he is pretending to be from Europe. Go and look at the mirror. But, take off the cap to see your bald head at such a young age.

@eastwatch,
EW, its a pity the thread came down to this; why do people insist on being insufferable (being incorrigible is another matter). sigh.

I wish we reunite... PM or Pres frm bangal,COAS frm Pak,Vice cheif frm Bangal... while naval chief frm frm n PAF chief frm Pakistan... with bangal as an autonomous region!
Inshallah we will.I also wish the same,Quaids dream of united Pakistan need to be fulfilled.Past is past,its time for be united and surve pakistan ,serve quaid

Hey, son of a gun stupid fool, what are you talking about here about this gratefulness? Explain immediately. This s*ob is here just to destroy this thread. He does not like even the word Bangladesh. His photograph shows he is the ugliest Bangali I have ever seen, but, here he is pretending to be from Europe. Go and look at the mirror. But, take off the cap to see your bald head at such a young age.
I dont need to xplain anything front of a silly puppet like you,Quaid e azam is a great leader.you have even no idea what he mean,and when you dont have any idea,its useless :pakistan: ... :smokin:

Inshallah we will.I also wish the same,Quaids dream of united Pakistan need to be fulfilled.Past is past,its time for be united and surve pakistan ,serve quaid

Awami League led the civilian movement against Pakistan and BNP founder Zia ur Rahman revolted with Bengali soldiers against West Pakistan. It was Zia ur Rahman who declared independence of Bangladesh. You had three military government and fighting/quarreling with India since 40 years. But I never saw any signal of Bangladesh want to become East Pakistan again. What a loyalty to Pakistan who never cared for Stranded Biharis.

You seems more like a person who lives in Alice's Wonderland.

It's not uncommon to know all the other languages even though he live in Bengali speaking environment. The old Dacca has the history of knowing Urdu and Farsi language because Dacca Nawab family originally from Kashmir. As a matter of fact, if there any place people speak Urdu in today's Bangladesh, then it's in old Dacca and Bihari colony.

In Bangladesh all Madrasa student know how to read, write and speak Urdu, Farsi and Arabic.
thanks al zakir ,at least you xplain them what i want to xplain.

WHATEVER BANGAL THINKS,WHATEVER THEY PLANNED,NO MATTER.I DECLARE THAT : PAKISTAN ONLY PAKISTAN WOULD BE VICTORIOUS ON THIS DECEMBER.. BANGAL MUST BE ,SHOULD BE CRUSHED !!

Oh man, how rich! :rofl:

His friends are openly calling him Razakar.He is using Insulting words for his own country. My God, his Hindi is really horrible. 0/10 for poor Hindi.
:rofl: you make me laugh those you saw was just 3 people.sami,nawid,shuvo . you make three my whole,wow impressive.arefin,tisha,saurav,dip and so many are there who supports pakistan . dont mix up game with war and politics. two are different.and the three who said me so,yes they can.because they are from awam e league supporting family.

Back
Top Bottom