What's new

16th December 1971: From East Pakistan to Bangladesh

The swedish guy was slightly more mad.

What a transformation? @ Labong, I have made the previous comment by observing the Jewish Star in the profile of someone. Now it is showing the image of Buddhist Monk. What a Change like Amoeba! It will change its profile picture in the next time.

Though Vondo Qudiani also claimed about the relation of the Buddhist and Jews also!

So, the collaborators are on their way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NAVED IS NOT ALONE LOL..................

386619_144943705609209_144842705619309_135258_1584247116_n.jpg

390699_144944382275808_144842705619309_135261_164104277_n.jpg

Those are misguided. You may observe some cowards like them in the match between Bangladesh Vs India who are supporting India.

In fact those are misguided. They were not taught properly about the true Bangladeshi Nationalism.

Some collaborator cluster is branding the Pro Pakistani Nationalism and some collaborator cluster is branding Pro Indian Nationalism. Because there is presence of collaborators in this territory who are masked and are doing the crime to our Nation.(Aryan Cluster, some Mirzas (Mughal Residue).

But the true Bangladeshi Nationality is not in hide. You can observe the whole stadium as the emotions of the true Bangladeshis who loves their soil and origin. Those collaborators are very negligible. Bangladeshi Nation is the eighth largest Nation of the world. It is like a ocean. The small islands of those collaborators are not so important at all.Misguided people can be brought to mainstream by defining the true nationality to them.

We are all Pro Bangladeshi. Our Nationality is well defined since the ancient time.
We are not a myth. We are one of the hard working nation of the world.

Let's not post facebook walls, it breaches their privacy.

Actually supporting a team is justifiable, heck I'd probably support brazil of they ever plays a football match against india.

However using terms like banghal billi, traitors, ungrateful shows racist psyche.

On a second thought, its not even racist as the guy only speaks bengali, I don't know how he speaks arabic, but his hindustani and english proficiency is enough to make one roll on the floor while laughing our laud! It's a weird phenomenon, Stockholm syndrome anyone?

Wow! I hope this Pakistanesque identity crisis in BD does not make it another Pakistan.

I'm surprised at some Bangladeshi posters' posts, to say the least. Actually I'm shocked.

Well it rather looks like a confused billi syndrome,
unfortunately I'm failing to understand why
the sudden importance to a self proclaimed princess!

well the way i see it, I have a very personal relation to the events of 1971 even though i wasn't born then ,my family came from Calcutta west bengal to the then east Pakistan in Decca many left for Karachi after the event we went to mid-east from there to north America etc ,well things were never the same again from what i could make out of this episode is fist both west & east Pakistan could have been managed very well indeed it just needed effort, hard work, understanding & respect for each other but once accomplished it could have been very much possible & quite successful in fact. Now coming down to the mismanagement i believe mistakes were made by both sides by both the political heavy weights of east & west Pakistan as both of them had their share of fault's in it but mainly i will say ayub khans martial law followed by the neglect of the 70's floods by the west & finally Bhutto's impractical refusal to participate in the Dhaka assembly & accept the election result he should have sport fully conceded to mujib plus on the other hand sheikh mujib's persistent on the 6 point memorandum which needed some flexibility had he done so it would have eased some of the suspicion of the west then it could have been better more practical so to speak , & Finlay yahya's refusal to hand over power to sheikh mujib just hit the tip of the iceberg after which it was an unrepairable turn of events & from their on it was all down hill. Well anyway no use crying over a spilled milk Pakistan & Bangladesh should both forget the past let's bygones be bygones & both should be best of friends

to the whole event this phrase comes to mind

Yeh jabr bhi dekha hai taareekh ki nazron ne.........
Lamhon ne khata ki thi sadiyon ne sazaa payee.....

No place for traitors or Bharti agents in Pakistan, we are better off without them.

1. If Pak media is to be believed fols are/were Indian agents:

a. Benazir Bhutto who sabotaged Kashmiri jihad and Sikhistan freedom struggle.
b. Some have even accused Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, the illegitimate son of Shahnawaz Bhutto, of being an Indian plant. He had spent much of his youth as a playboy in Bombay. His role in orchestrating an unplanned Op Gibraltar and his stance in post-election 1971 are s e e n as proofs.
c. Mustafa Khar, a top PPP leader and clan chief of niece Hina Khar, has been accused by his former wife,Tahmina Durrani, Maj Durrani's daughter, in My Feudal Lord of being guests of RAW along with full family in India. RAW even paid for their lavish shopping.
d. Aitezaz Ahsan, Benazir's Interior Minister had handed over all contact details of Khalistan freedom-fighters to India.
e. Altaf Husain is accused as a RAW agent by not only Pak media, but almost all Pakistanis.

2. We in BD know very well who are working for India in our country. For much of this we blame Pakistan for its role in 1971 and stance thereafter.

Farhan, why are you posting this here. This is not a face book expose thread. What some one does in his/her private page his their business. Please remove this out of here. What if some one else post your real picture here. You could be in danger.

I also support team Pakistan when they play against any other team beside ours. As a matter fact, I was really hurt when they lost against Indian in last world cup.

1. If Pak media is to be believed fols are/were Indian agents:

a. Benazir Bhutto who sabotaged Kashmiri jihad and Sikhistan freedom struggle.
b. Some have even accused Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, the illegitimate son of Shahnawaz Bhutto, of being an Indian plant. He had spent much of his youth as a playboy in Bombay. His role in orchestrating an unplanned Op Gibraltar and his stance in post-election 1971 are s e e n as proofs.
c. Mustafa Khar, a top PPP leader and clan chief of niece Hina Khar, has been accused by his former wife,Tahmina Durrani, Maj Durrani's daughter, in My Feudal Lord of being guests of RAW along with full family in India. RAW even paid for their lavish shopping.
d. Aitezaz Ahsan, Benazir's Interior Minister had handed over all contact details of Khalistan freedom-fighters to India.
e. Altaf Husain is accused as a RAW agent by not only Pak media, but almost all Pakistanis.

2. We in BD know very well who are working for India in our country. For much of this we blame Pakistan for its role in 1971 and stance thereafter.

This was a separation war , you got what you wanted , live happily now. There might be some mistakes by our rulers but history has passed away , and hope we learn from mistakes and do better in future. :pakistan::cheers:

He is a Bihari.

Crime? Can you be more specific?
do you not think that to support B.A.L is a crime? the party which mortgadged our nation to another country,party who sold our nation to another country...now people choose them for making govt? is not it a crime?

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

This was a separation war , you got what you wanted , live happily now. There might be some mistakes by our rulers but history has passed away , and hope we learn from mistakes and do better in future. :pakistan::cheers:
truly said,but some emotionaly fools dont even try to understand it.but i oppose on one thing,it was not a separation war,it was at first protest against martial law which turned into a liberation war

It seems Bangladeshi don't need enemies when they have such types of nuts in their country. Morons supporting foreigners against their own home country cricket teams.
You make me lough brother :rofl: dont mix war,politics with game.on which constitution of the world it has been written I'm a american so have to support america,english so have to support english,bangladeshi so have to support bangladesh.dont show fake pitty for bangladesh ,jab tumhara stars bd ki flag k upar khare ho kay gaana gatii hai ,tab toh tumlog bd ki upar itna pitty nahin show karte.due to farakka ,our people are suffering.... and about b.s.f , what to say.

Back
Top Bottom