What's new

16th December 1971: From East Pakistan to Bangladesh

Ai Kala Indur, Tu Jaise Razaakar Log Khud Darfok Hain. Bangladesh Ke Liye Tu Kyun Rola Macha Raha Hain? Tu Etna Na-farman Ek Banda Hain Keh Tu Cricket Ko Siasat Ke Saath Milaa Kar Baat Kar Raha Hain. Tu Asal Me Ajabgarh se Aya Ek Ajab Chiriya Hain. Tere Sajaa Bangladesh Ki Mitti Par Hi Hona Hain. Bangladesh Ka Khata Hain, Aur Dusra Mulk Ki Bandegi Karta Hain, Bewaquf Kahi Ka!!

Thats the best Urdu I ever read in PDF.

Kudos to you man....

Those so called Urdu Speaker of BD origin should see this.....

Farhan, why are you posting this here. This is not a face book expose thread. What some one does in his/her private page his their business. Please remove this out of here. What if some one else post your real picture here. You could be in danger.

I also support team Pakistan when they play against any other team beside ours. As a matter fact, I was really hurt when they lost against Indian in last world cup.
this silly guy try to said that,i'm against my nation,people.yes as a citizen i may have problems with my country,peoples attitude,but when i say i'm against my country?sport onething ,politics another.without understanding my point,he's doing this. and what is wrong of my comment? and i had clearly said ,one can go against martial law,system ,govt not against country. i dont said that,the decission of messacar was right.but it was better if we fight for democracy ,because pakistan was our country,so why would we say against it,why would i go against pakistan like a traitor.... ?another thing to be pointed.
the tribals of chittagong, were alien.they take shelter ,after scaping from arakanraj.we gave them shelter.now this idiots want 16% of our land,want autocracy !! with other contry's help they formed shanti bahini and killed bangladeshi.they even dont feel shame,don't even think during their danger ,we protect them ,how strange !!

Bangladeshis and Pakistanis are two bodies with one soul :smokin: one day you will understand it Indian fellow.
bhai yeh log agar nahin bhi samjhe to bhi problem nahin.kyun ki :
دشمن ہمیشہ ایک دشمن کی طرح بات کریں گے، یہ عام بات ہے:pakistan: ... :smoking:

this silly guy try to said that,i'm against my nation,people.yes as a citizen i may have problems with my country,peoples attitude,but when i say i'm against my country?sport onething ,politics another.without understanding my point,he's doing this. and what is wrong of my comment? and i had clearly said ,one can go against martial law,system ,govt not against country. i dont said that,the decission of messacar was right.but it was better if we fight for democracy ,because pakistan was our country,so why would we say against it,why would i go against pakistan like a traitor.... ?another thing to be pointed.
the tribals of chittagong, were alien.they take shelter ,after scaping from arakanraj.we gave them shelter.now this idiots want 16% of our land,want autocracy !! with other contry's help they formed shanti bahini and killed bangladeshi.they even dont feel shame,don't even think during their danger ,we protect them ,how strange !!
Consider yourself lucky as you are a student of Bangladesh Medical College where students politics is not active otherwise both Chhatradal and Chhatraleague both would have Chopped your hands off. Anyway on your facebook profile you wrote your political view is DAB. This silly guy is a prominent DAB activist and we are gonna meet very soon.....

Consider yourself lucky as you are a student of Bangladesh Medical College where students politics is not active otherwise both Chhatradal and Chhatraleague both would have Chopped your hands off. Anyway on your facebook profile you wrote your political view is DAB. This silly guy is a prominent DAB activist and we are gonna meet very soon.....

Dont get personal guys... Its advisable for everybody to stay anonymous. In a forum like this, sometimes we talk which we may not mean. Or sometimes, our views changes as we walk through our life. Dont make a prejudice or lasting impression about a person upfront only by some forum posting untill you know him personally and know him for a long long time. Chill..

It seems Bangladeshi don't need enemies when they have such types of nuts in their country. Morons supporting foreigners against their own home country cricket teams.

Good observation..
they are not so many. Actual threat comes from another group who constitutes 10% of the population and many of them blindly support foreigners against their own home country cricket teams.............

@ Farhan please dont post personal information about anyone in this forum or any other forum, this breaches people's privacy.

And regarding people supporting Pakistan in a match between Bangladesh and Pakistan, it is actually the person's choice whom he wants to support. But some people say they support Pakistan for "Islamic Reasons". For them here is an interesting picture.

384790_314401975254023_156063171087905_1141871_320942570_n.jpg

dont even think that on your worst dream,okay. you dont need to worry about mine,just think about yourself.
i know more about dab and sachip then you did.but dab and sachip not our topic,silly emotional fool

You make me lough brother :rofl: dont mix war,politics with game.on which constitution of the world it has been written I'm a american so have to support america,english so have to support english,bangladeshi so have to support bangladesh.dont show fake pitty for bangladesh ,jab tumhara stars bd ki flag k upar khare ho kay gaana gatii hai ,tab toh tumlog bd ki upar itna pitty nahin show karte.due to farakka ,our people are suffering.... and about b.s.f , what to say.

Whatever you think of politics that's your own wish, but when it comes to cricket or football, you support your own locality, not neighboring locality. This is the simple rule.

Whatever you think of politics that's your own wish, but when it comes to cricket or football, you support your own locality, not neighboring locality. This is the simple rule.
मुझे एक मूर्ख से किसी भी.......... सलाह की जरूरत नहीं

मुझे एक मूर्ख से किसी भी.......... सलाह की जरूरत नहीं

maine aaj tak aapni poori life mein aapke jaisa namuna nahi dekha hai...

Back
Top Bottom