What's new

16th December 1971: From East Pakistan to Bangladesh

अगर हम पपेट हैं तो आप पोपट हो !!!! :welcome:
now i'm not sure but confident,i'm on the right track.because anything which is wrong to a indians eye ,it means , that the wrong thing is right.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

^^^Learn to speak Bangla and English. And then come back.
are babbah !! bongo bhasar eto pondit eihane,jana silona go,bahe :rofl:

You make me lough brother :rofl: dont mix war,politics with game.on which constitution of the world it has been written I'm a american so have to support america,english so have to support english,bangladeshi so have to support bangladesh.dont show fake pitty for bangladesh ,jab tumhara stars bd ki flag k upar khare ho kay gaana gatii hai ,tab toh tumlog bd ki upar itna pitty nahin show karte.due to farakka ,our people are suffering.... and about b.s.f , what to say.

brother never hate some thing to the excess you might miss the many good things it has which you can share life is short live life to the fullest & not to the fight-est thats simply cruel have your opinion of course you have all the right for it but just remember that there are many inroads to understanding a country in your case its India so take it from me some one who has been there many times India is as confusing as it gets its as exciting as it gets the flavors just keeps changing, its an experience to cherish even difference of opinion is to relish whether one hates it or loves it as the British has said it one thing is for sure one can never get enough of India nor can one fully understand India on the whole you should at least go visit with an open mind at least one time to India trust me you will be amazed by the uniqueness that is called India you wont regret the experience of India

brother never hate some thing to the excess you might miss the many good things it has which you can share life is short live to the fullest & not the fight-est thats simply cruel have your opinion afcourse you have all the right for it but just remember that there are many inroads to understanding a country in your case its India so take it from me some one who has been there many times India is as confusing as it gets its as exciting as it gets the flavors just keeps changing, its an experience to cherish even difference of opinion is to relish whether one hates it or loves it as the british has said it one thing is for sure one can never get enough of India nor can one fully understand India on the whole you should at least go visit with an open mind at least one time to India trust me you will be amazed by the uniqueness that is called India you wont regret the experience of India
ami okhane ek baar na,char bar giechi. kintu oder foolish comment dekhe ki ar kora.

toh tumi bolte chao,dhormer kalo chaya muche deoa hobe correct? tumi bolte chao ,goje chore durga asar bani correct ? ami misguided hoi ki na hoi,no matter,tobe islam er pothe asi.kintu tomader dhormo,islam er pokkhe bolle se jongi,muslim desh er pokkhe bolle rajakar.othocho sobcheye boro deshdrohita tomrai korso indiar kase desh bache,transit deoa atkano toh door ,indiar kon decission tomra na rakhe parso.ei ki sadhinota,ei ki bd? age bd banao ,then amio bangladeshi hobo.ar jodi ta na paro,mounotai buddhimaner kaj

Foreign affairs and religion don't go together. Transit has nothing to do with Islam. You're a really confused kid.

The old hags (begums) will either resign from politics or die, hopefully naturally, within the next 2/3 decades.

If all the dudes in the newer generations think like you, then, I'm afraid, the future is bleak. Siding with Pakistan is not the most appropriate approach to dealing with India. India is a huge country, and it's understandable that they'll have an upper hand in some of our bilateral dealings. Does not necessarily have to be that way, though. We need educated technocrats in the government to replace the corrupt uncles, who could care less about BD's future.

And you seemed to moving to Indian ganga river and taking bath naked local black guys :undecided: .

Once I was watching a documentary on Pakistani TV, a Pakistani was saying we used to insult Bengalis because of their complexion and height.

Now, you guys still retain that mentality.

now i'm not sure but confident,i'm on the right track.because anything which is wrong to a indians eye ,it means , that the wrong thing is right.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

are babbah !! bongo bhasar eto pondit eihane,jana silona go,bahe :rofl:

You have really gone nuts. Being screwed both by your own countrymen and foreigners.

Once I was watching a documentary on Pakistani TV, a Pakistani was saying we used to insult Bengalis because of their complexion and height.

Now, you guys still retain that mentality.

Again propaganda it was ans to the person who was saying him to move to Afghanistan.

We love pro-pakistan bengolis and they are our brothers and they will remain no matter what you try to propagate.

Again propaganda it was ans to the person who was saying him to move to Afghanistan.

We love pro-pakistan bengolis and they are our brothers and they will remain no matter what you try to propagate.

I saw that in your Dunya TV, Geo TV so you also know that this is not propaganda. Your love is still incomplete because Biharis are living life as Sub-humans in refugee camps and they want to do migration to Pakistan which Pakistan is denying to them.

Foreign affairs and religion don't go together. Transit has nothing to do with Islam. You're a really confused kid.

The old hags (begums) will either resign from politics or die, hopefully naturally, within the next 2/3 decades.

If all the dudes in the newer generations think like you, then, I'm afraid, the future is bleak. Siding with Pakistan is not the most appropriate approach to dealing with India. India is a huge country, and it's understandable that they'll have an upper hand in some of our bilateral dealings. Does not necessarily have to be that way, though. We need educated technocrats in the government to replace the corrupt uncles, who could care less about BD's future.
wait.wait ,wait? ami kokhon islam ar transit ek korlam ?? tomra ki ebhabei kothar bhito kotha dhukiye,oporer kothar mane bikrito kore ,kotha bolo? etai ki tomader sobhab naki?

thanks brother. i want t say that indian fool now,no matter what you people thinks but my pakistany brothers are by my side.if they are on my side, i dont need any other thing.this is called brotherhood,islam teaches us so.pakistan and bangladesh is two body one mind.but you fools will never understand this

what propaganda? pakistan never propagate or spread any false rumour against bangladesh.they always help us during our need as a true brother.and it is india ,who always want to destroy islam,muslim.

Back
Top Bottom