What's new

16th December 1971: From East Pakistan to Bangladesh

what propaganda? pakistan never propagate or spread any false rumour against bangladesh.they always help us during our need as a true brother.and it is india ,who always want to destroy islam,muslim.

I was saying that India is doing propaganda against Pakistan and Bangladesh .

I was saying that India is doing propaganda against Pakistan and Bangladesh .
g bhai,bilkul sahi.i also want to say that its india's nature to do propaganda against bd,pakistan. but they'll always say,they didn't do propaganda against anyone.but the truth is , india is the only country in the worl who has got a ph.d on " how to do conspiracy " & " how to propagate against a muslim nation"

toh tumi bolte chao,dhormer kalo chaya muche deoa hobe correct? tumi bolte chao ,goje chore durga asar bani correct ? ami misguided hoi ki na hoi,no matter,tobe islam er pothe asi.kintu tomader dhormo,islam er pokkhe bolle se jongi,muslim desh er pokkhe bolle rajakar.othocho sobcheye boro deshdrohita tomrai korso indiar kase desh bache,transit deoa atkano toh door ,indiar kon decission tomra na rakhe parso.ei ki sadhinota,ei ki bd? age bd banao ,then amio bangladeshi hobo.ar jodi ta na paro,mounotai buddhimaner kaj

I do think you are mixing up Foreign affairs with Islam. If you think it's a misunderstanding, can you clarify how Islam fits vis-a-vis Indo-BD relations?

g bhai,bilkul sahi.i also want to say that its india's nature to do propaganda against bd,pakistan. but they'll always say,they didn't do propaganda against anyone.but the truth is , india is the only country in the worl who has got a ph.d on " how to do conspiracy " & " how to propagate against a muslim nation"

Khuda aapko gussaye Bangladeshi logon se bachaye. Bahut sari bhookhi Bangla billi ko Indur chahiye...

Bangladesh has pretty sad state of affair going on in medical sector, I mean medical students are supposed to be cream of the crop. No offence to you Farhan.

Medical studies in Bangladesh is better comparing to many other developed countries as there is no crisis of patients ..... As a student you get to examine all sorts of patients and you are allowed to do so 24/7 and patient compliance is good, they don't mind when a 20 year kid examines them as they are poor and taking almost free treatment in Public medical Hospitals..... In some developed countries you cant even touch patients....... Here a 3rd year student actively takes part in surgery which begins with suturing..... and you get a lot of dead bodies to learn anatomy...... But in most of the countries they use dummy........ People go to India mainly because of terminal diseases like Cancers as we lack technical capabilities as well as research facilities......

I mean medical students are supposed to be cream of the crop

Yeah... But not in private institutions where you need 20 lakhs only to become Munna Bhai......

Anyway received a nice message from Naved........

abe chatroleague er chamcha,chutiar baccha, tu keda bay. besi bokbi toh samne ay,thappor dia tor botris pati daat matite na phelsi ,toh amio naved na. gundagiri korbi toh tor chodna khanai gia kor.halai,ghugu dekso fad dekhoni ,sala.

I chose not to continue this foolish argument over net, following iajdani's advice. But if you want to meet me, I am all ok with this.... You have read in Udayan School just 5 minutes walk distance from my hall Dr. Fazlay Rabbi Hall. Oh you know about Dr.fazlay Rabbi killed by Pakistanis?? Anyway i saw your photo with my buddy Anynda Das who was a student of Udayan later joined me in Higher Secondary College.. So i assume that you are my classmate..... I am surprised to see you hang out with Hindus.........

I chose not to continue this foolish argument over net, following iajdani's advice. But if you want to meet me, I am all ok with this.... You have read in Udayan School just 5 minutes walk distance from my hall Dr. Fazlay Rabbi Hall. Oh you know about Dr.fazlay Rabbi killed by Pakistanis?? Anyway i saw your photo with my buddy Anynda Das who was a student of Udayan later joined me in Higher Secondary College.. So i assume that you are my classmate..... I am surprised to see you hang out with Hindus.........

Yes, let us ignore him here, the way he abused you he should be banned from this forum. He also abused me with his broken Hindi, the guy really seems nuts.

@ Farhan please dont post personal information about anyone in this forum or any other forum, this breaches people's privacy.

And regarding people supporting Pakistan in a match between Bangladesh and Pakistan, it is actually the person's choice whom he wants to support. But some people say they support Pakistan for "Islamic Reasons". For them here is an interesting picture.

384790_314401975254023_156063171087905_1141871_320942570_n.jpg

What's cricket got to do anything with Islam. I think Pakistan team is just better for many reason. And, some feel connected with them due to our past history.

Kidding aside. But to be honest. Can we produce one Afridi? Ever. I don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom