What's new

16th December 1971: From East Pakistan to Bangladesh

Can't reply so switch to personal attack....

You know deep down you want Rakhine state in Baluchistan as well.
I wont mind settling Persecuted people from anywhere.

Im not a c£nt like yourself who doesn’t care even about his own kin in Arakan.

Infact here in Karachi we have over .6 million Rohingya and over 2.6 million Bangladeshis.

One can tolerate the rohingya (although they are also a problematic bunch) but bangladeshis? Meh, if i had a say in the situation, I would have thrown your kind into the arabian and made em swim to bangla land.

Infact here in Karachi we have over .6 million Rohingya and over 2.6 million Bangladeshis.

One can tolerate the rohingya (although they are also a problematic bunch) but bangladeshis? Meh, if i had a say in the situation, I would have thrown your kind into the arabian and made em swim to bangla land.
Throw them...
He can try too
I don't need to. It will happen naturally.

LOL that pwneds the inferior Tamil who licks Bangladeshis *** for attention all day on bd section. I bet other Indians here cringe over Nilgiri and feel ashamed he is such a low life who spends all his time and days on BD section on this forum licking their *** like a kutta from Kalkutta
Please refrain from using racial slurs....

@django Kudos! The message and call for action is as strong as ever! @Aung Zaya

Please refrain from using racial slurs....

He has been banned permanently. So no need to quote him and tell him stuff he been told multiple times and chose to ignore.

Why cant you blame declining JUT industries ………… Why cant you blame your land mass , , , , Your local Politicians ……. Can you check how many politicians of East Pakistan become billionaire before 71 ??? Your local industrialist of that time …….. Your local Landlord elite of that time...………. Why you blame every thing on west part which have 4 Provinces and AJK and GB and FATA...…

I take it to this thread...since you guys want positivity in that thread, no matter how hollow it is.

So what magic happened to Bangladesh after 1971? How are we producing more than you guys now? Jute went down. We started with a destroyed country with 10$ forex.

https://www.indexmundi.com/facts/indicators/NV.IND.TOTL.CD/rankings

Heck our agricultural production is also higher than you, if you check FAO data.

I take it to this thread...since you guys want positivity in that thread, no matter how hollow it is.

So what magic happened to Bangladesh after 1971? How are we producing more than you guys now? Jute went down. We started with a destroyed country with 10$ forex.

https://www.indexmundi.com/facts/indicators/NV.IND.TOTL.CD/rankings

Heck our agricultural production is also higher than you, if you check FAO data.
dam man why cant you answer my questions first ?????? Are those questions that hard to answer?
And on Pakistan ……… Corrupt Political elite destroyed our economy...…..
You asked me about wealth part >>>>>>>> Now tell me after independence how wealthy a Bengali citizen is ??? What about your prosperity , equality and distribution of funds ??????

dam man why cant you answer my questions first ?????? Are those questions that hard to answer?
And on Pakistan ……… Corrupt Political elite destroyed our economy...…..
You asked me about wealth part >>>>>>>> Now tell me after independence how wealthy a Bengali citizen is ??? What about your prosperity ??????
Nominal per capita income is higher in Bangladesh. PPP catching up.

Exports are reaching 2x of Pakistan...forex would be like 3-8 times of Pakistan as it's a new figure every week for Pak forex.
Bangladesh's national budget(In USD) higher than Pakistan. And you were giving us less than 30% of total? Good grief.

Exports are reaching 2x of Pakistan...forex would be like 3-8 times of Pakistan as it's a new figure every week for Pak forex.
Bangladesh's national budget(In USD) higher than Pakistan. And you were giving us less than 30% of total? Good grief.
again chit chat...………………….. In reality Bangladeshis are even more poorer then they were with Pakistan because your number grows too ……..
After all your propaganda ………… I thought every bangali own 25 kg Gold , 1(5 bed with attach bath) House , 2 cars , and at least 1 servant....
But story is different...…………………………………………
Story was different from day one (1947) even before day 1.

again chit chat...………………….. In reality Bangladeshis are even more poorer then they were with Pakistan because your number grows too ……..
After all your propaganda ………… I thought every bangali own 25 kg Gold , 1(5 bed with attach bath) House , 2 cars , and at least 1 servant....
But story is different...…………………………………………
Story was different from day one (1947) even before day 1.
Believe whatever comforts you.

Believe whatever comforts you.
And you keep up with your propaganda ………. I believe what is reality ……….. You believe what traitors told you …..
Work on poor in your country ……. You got Bangladesh for them...……. and many million still poor..
Good day...……

Where is this conversation originating and what the F are you on about?

Total govt expenditure for 2017:

BD = 39 billion USD
Pakistan = 59 billion USD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_government_budget

(the disparity increases even more when Pakistan higher PPP multiplier accounted for).

The budget share between the wings pre-71 was roughly 40/60 (in favour of the west)...not "under 30".

The difference accounts for maybe 1% of GDP transfer (per year) from East to West wing....and thats likely covered by the institutional development Eastern wing got in return.

@DESERT FIGHTER @django @Game.Invade @Desert Fox @Psychic

BD = 39 billion USD

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2056.html

(the disparity increases even more when Pakistan higher PPP multiplier accounted for).

The budget share between the wings pre-71 was roughly 40/60 (in favour of the west)...not "under 30".

The difference accounts for maybe 1% of GDP transfer (per year) from East to West wing....and thats likely covered by the institutional development Eastern wing got in return.

It is hard for him to understand East was 1 province with 30%(according to him ) to 40 % shear in total..... But. can you keep sensible with them???
I just asked him one more thing now they are independent country and they were super rich …… how much gold average Bdeshi owns is it 20kg or 30kg lol...…. They are independent and they have all their wealth

And you keep up with your propaganda ………. I believe what is reality ……….. You believe what traitors told you …..
Work on poor in your country ……. You got Bangladesh for them...……. and many million still poor..
Good day...……
We are poor. And no point denying that. And we will work on it to make it better. We have already made it better than the country we separated from. But that's hardly anything. We will do much better in the coming decades.

BD = 39 billion USD

Last national budget of Pakistan was worth little less than 6 trillion pkr. Equivalent to 43 Bn USD
Last national budget of Bangladesh was like 4.6 trillion BDT. Equivalent to 55 Bn USD.

Taken from articles related to national budget(2018) of the countries. Converted to USD by me.

BD = 39 billion USD

Butt-hurt......

Who gives a rat's *** about expenditure as BD spends a lesser amount of it's own GDP than Pakistan.
That proportion of GDP not spent by the government still resides within BD to be spent privately.
During 1947-1971, Pakistan just helped itself to all of BD revenues and then gave back a fraction.

1% GDP transfer?
Institutional development?

Gone full retard butt-hurt here as you are making up crap as usual?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom