What's new

15 Egyptian soldiers killed by Palestinians to take over their weapons

I thought this sort of attack was forbidden during Ramadan.

That's just untruthful propaganda, dude.

Whats Ramadan Or Islam(The greatest crimes are to associate another with God, to vex your father and mother, to murder your own species, to commit suicide, and to swear to lie.) has to do with Killers? are you sure they were Muslims after all Egypt opened up the border against the wishes of some and who stands to benefit if this border is closed again?

The Fallen soldier who paid the ultimate price for their Nation

"Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.""

"Allatheena ithâ asabat-hum museebatun qaloo inna lillahi wa innâ ilay-hi raji'oon"

May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) forgive the bad deeds of the returning soul and accept the good ones, Ameen!

There is no attempt to cause division amongst Muslims while Muslims slaughter Muslims daily with utter disregard to Israel and what happens around it.
The fact of the matter is that no matter which nationality these terrorists were, they've murdered Egyptian Muslims and they themselves were Muslims and were sent to hell by Israel.

So instead of spreading your conspiracy theories how about you show gratitude and grief for the dead.

Get off your high horse Ptex there is no love lost between Israeli and Egyptian soldiers. Don't try and act like you guys did it for them. :rolleyes:

This incident again assures the absolute necessity of modifying Camp David treaty between Egypt and Israel in order to send in more troops into Sinai to control it.
Actually, why doesn't anyone actually put just a mere 1% that this could be a move done by Israel, to try to prove that Sinai is security-less and then they move in and occupy parts or all of Sinai? Why did you become so sure that it was Palestinians who did it?
That's just untruthful propaganda, dude.
Discussion with you zionists is useless. Everything against you is untruthful propaganda, everything supporting you is 100% correct facts.
The Egyptian State Tv actually said that.
I wasn't home for the past couple of hours, so I didn't actually see the news on TV. Are you sure it said Palestinians?
I agree with him. It is time for Egypt to act.
Instead of him whining about security in Sinai, they should let us increase the troops presence in Sinai which has been reduced due to the Camp David accords.

Palestinians need advanced weapons to fight against the occupying power. It's so sad and disgusting that the West provides advanced weapons to the terrorist occupying regime and deny those weapons to Palestinian freedom fighters.

First video of the dead and the injured :'-(.. Ina LeAllah We Ina Elyah Rage3oon. Rabena Yerhamhom.

Last edited by a moderator:
agentny, brother you didn't reply to my question. Are you 100% sure the state TV said they were Palestinians?

Palestinians need advanced weapons to fight against the occupying power. It's so sad and disgusting that the West provides advanced weapons to the terrorist occupying regime and deny those weapons to Palestinian freedom fighters.

But if Palestinians get modern weapons, the Israelis would be crying in joy to have a reason to clamp down in the occupied territories, further justifying their settlement expansion.

"See? Those Palestinians are the biggest threat to Israel, this is why we must expand!"

There is a possibility that this a well played theater acting /game, They want a reason to close the borders between Palestine and Egypt, plus they have found more then 20 tunnels that was used to help the resistance in Palestine, let Hamas celebrate now, its surrounded, Hamas followed the steps of the traitors and joined Qatar, let Qatar help Hamas now.

RIP to the dead. Allah yar7mon

agentny, brother you didn't reply to my question. Are you 100% sure the state TV said they were Palestinians?
I don't live in Egypt, so i don't have State TV. But it was reported by couple of people that lives in Egypt on twitter that such news was on state TV. I can't confirm it personally, but it was reported by more than one reliable source.

I don't understand, Israelis here are pretending to be worried about Egypt and they are "upset" about the incident, while in reality it might be some terrorists hired by the MOSSAD to kill the Egyptian Soldiers. This way Israel will benefit, First of all Egyptians will be sensitive and might react against Palestinians, so for sure the borders will close now, and Israel will be winner in this situation.
WAKE UP PEOPLE, this is a movie played by terrorists and directed by the MOSSAD.

There is no attempt to cause division amongst Muslims while Muslims slaughter Muslims daily with utter disregard to Israel and what happens around it.
The fact of the matter is that no matter which nationality these terrorists were, they've murdered Egyptian Muslims and they themselves were Muslims and were sent to hell by Israel.

So instead of spreading your conspiracy theories how about you show gratitude and grief for the dead.

Oh spare me this morally greater than thou garbage. You dont give a rats *** about Egyptian soldiers or the Egyptian people. I have made it plain that i consider the attacks wrong but i have also explained why they may have happened. But of course who so dareth speak against the holy Israeli is a conspiracy theorist. All you care about is convincing Egyptians that Palestinians are not to be considered their friends. I know many Palestinians. They have a deep frustration over the way they have been evicted from their own lands. Just like any other community in the world, some will go to extreme extents to reclaim what they consider their right hence this sad event.

Morsi Vows to Respond to Terror Attack

Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi vowed on Sunday night to respond to the terror attack in the Sinai in which 15 Egyptian soldiers were killed.

In a statement issued by his office, Morsi promised that “those who committed this crime will pay dearly.”

But if Palestinians get modern weapons, the Israelis would be crying in joy to have a reason to clamp down in the occupied territories, further justifying their settlement expansion.

"See? Those Palestinians are the biggest threat to Israel, this is why we must expand!"
Israel is already expanding by building illegal settlements. Without weapons Palestinians can't liberate their lands.

Morsi Vows to Respond to Terror Attack

Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi vowed on Sunday night to respond to the terror attack in the Sinai in which 15 Egyptian soldiers were killed.

In a statement issued by his office, Morsi promised that “those who committed this crime will pay dearly.”

Morsi should shut his mouth and stop siding with Zionists and Western imperialists to destroy Syria. The treacherous Muslim Brotherhood is a danger to the Islamic world. Isn't it amazing that most "Islamic" organizations are the biggest western bootlickers out there?

Israel is already expanding by building illegal settlements. Without weapons Palestinians can't liberate their lands.

Of course, but it gives them an excuse to proclaim it as loudly as they can. So they can expand openly without being a pariah.

A general uprising is all but impossible if forced to rely itself for resources. Everyone's too afraid of Israel. Any attempt would be immediately suppressed, so any weapons you give would only play into Israel's hands.

It'll be better to let non-Jews become an even more significant part of Israel, as is already happening, and see if Israel becomes more like Apartheid South Africa or go under a revolution.

document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function () { // Create the CSS for the popup var style = document.createElement('style'); style.innerHTML = ` /* Style for the popup */ .popup { display: none; /* Hidden by default */ position: fixed; z-index: 999; left: 0; top: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow: auto; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8); /* Black background with opacity */ } .popup-content { position: relative; background-color: #fff; margin: 15% auto; padding: 20px; width: 80%; max-width: 600px; box-shadow: 0 5px 15px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3); } .close-btn { position: absolute; top: 10px; right: 25px; color: #aaa; font-size: 28px; font-weight: bold; cursor: pointer; } .close-btn:hover, .close-btn:focus { color: #000; text-decoration: none; cursor: pointer; } `; document.head.appendChild(style); // Create the HTML for the popup var popup = document.createElement('div'); popup.id = 'videoPopup'; popup.className = 'popup'; popup.innerHTML = ` `; document.body.appendChild(popup); // Show the popup when the page loads popup.style.display = 'block'; // Get the close button var closeBtn = document.querySelector('.close-btn'); // Close the popup when the user clicks on the close button closeBtn.onclick = function () { popup.style.display = 'none'; var iframe = document.getElementById('youtubeVideo'); iframe.src = iframe.src; // Stop the video from playing } // Close the popup when the user clicks anywhere outside of the popup window.onclick = function (event) { if (event.target == popup) { popup.style.display = 'none'; var iframe = document.getElementById('youtubeVideo'); iframe.src = iframe.src; // Stop the video from playing } } });
Back
Top Bottom