What's new

15 Egyptian soldiers killed by Palestinians to take over their weapons

Would Hamas really be that stupid? :what:

RIP to the dead and a speedy recovery to anyone who is injured.

Hamas isn't the only organization there, and neither does it control all of the groups installed in the Gaza Strip. In fact, Hamas has occasionally cracked down on independent armed groups, some linked with al-Qaeda.

Regardless of the background of the assailants, what they did doesn't reflect Palestinians' values and their feelings towards Egyptians. Both Hamas and the people of Gaza fêted Egypt's elections and are hoping that it will sign closer relations with the Egyptian people. They wouldn't spoil a relationship with such potential unnecessarily, and in this reckcless, cruel way. So whoever did this, was either not Palestinian, or acting independently from mainstream Palestinian groups.

And BTW, I think this is more evidence that it's about time for Egyptian troops to re-occupy the Sinai.

I thought this sort of attack was forbidden during Ramadan.

The Palestinians cannot forever use rocks and slings. They are getting massacred on their own land by settlers.
That's just untruthful propaganda, dude.

Barak: Determined Egyptian action needed in Sinai
Published: 08.05.12, 23:25 / Israel News
Defense Minister Ehud Barak said Sunday that the attack on the Egyptian border shows need for "determined Egyptian action" to impose security and "prevent terror in Sinai." Barak congratulated the security forces for thwarting a terror attack at the Kerem Shalom border crossing.

Barak said "The IDF forces under Brigadier General Tal Russo and the direction of the chief of staff Lieutenant General Benny Gantz showed alertness, vigilance and decisiveness and thwarted an attack that could have led to a mass casualty event. (Yoav Zitun)
Barak: Determined Egyptian action needed in Sinai - Israel News, Ynetnews

I agree with him. It is time for Egypt to act.

How is this confirmed that they were Palestinians, can anyone share here the official stance of Egypt.

If those palestinians isolated the egyptians, what do they want to do in the end?
Its either that these terrorist wanted to flex their muscles and show their power or control over Sinai, or they wanted to attack Israel by using Egyptian army vehicles. This doesn't make sense to me, unless they wanted Israel to think Egypt is attacking them. By doing that Israel would respond by attacking Egypt so a war would start between Egypt and Israel. Nothing is clear, but that is what I think is the motivation behind this terrorist attacks.

How is this confirmed that they were Palestinians, can anyone share here the official stance of Egypt.
No body knows. They are terrorists, whether they are Egyptians, Palestinians, or Aliens. Eye witness have confirmed that Palestinians took place in the attack thu, but no body knows for sure yet.

Ofcourse they are! They have 'gray stones' in their heads instead of 'gray matter' :pop:

I tend to lean towards RSF_Br's explanation for this. Regardless this is the epitome of cowardliness attacking during iftari.

The Palestinians cannot forever use rocks and slings. They are getting massacred on their own land by settlers.

Yaar I usually agree with most of your posts but are you really trying to justify this? Really? :tdown:

No body knows. They are terrorists, whether they are Egyptians, Palestinians, or Aliens. Eye witness have confirmed that Palestinians took place in the attack thu, but no body knows for sure yet.

Thanks for the clarification. I will wait for further developments before I can judge what really happened.

And whilst they are losing their land slowly slowly all of their "allies" are doing nothing. Totally condemn this attack, may the soldiers souls rest in jannah, but small frustrated groups exist in every community. These guys had probably had enough but nevertheless labeling this attack as "Palestinian" is foolish. It is an attempt at causing divisions amongst Muslims.

And whilst they are losing their land slowly slowly all of their "allies" are doing nothing. Totally condemn this attack, may the soldiers souls rest in jannah, but small frustrated groups exist in every community. These guys had probably had enough but nevertheless labeling this attack as "Palestinian" is foolish. It is an attempt at causing divisions amongst Muslims.
There is no attempt to cause division amongst Muslims while Muslims slaughter Muslims daily with utter disregard to Israel and what happens around it.
The fact of the matter is that no matter which nationality these terrorists were, they've murdered Egyptian Muslims and they themselves were Muslims and were sent to hell by Israel.

So instead of spreading your conspiracy theories how about you show gratitude and grief for the dead.

Back
Top Bottom