What's new

Report: Egypt's army planning to attack targets in Gaza

There you go boy here comes the contradiction in your views , somehow it become altogether different case when territorial integrity of your own country is at stake , you blame everything on separatists and happily hunt them down till they buckle down to toe the line.Ever other country also believes in that strategy , keep asserting yourself till insurgents fall in line.

Did you even read my comment? ESPECIALLY THE BEGINNING? Or are you purposefully acting ignorant? I'm not going to talk to you anymore, you've proven incapable of reasoning and using critical thinking skills.

Did you even read my comment? ESPECIALLY THE BEGINNING? Or are you purposefully acting ignorant? I'm not going to talk to you anymore, you've proven incapable of reasoning and using critical thinking skills.

:lol: Veilfied contradiction won't be passed as logical arguments.

Tum karo toh chamtkar aur koi aur kare toh ......... :rofl:

:lol: Veilfied contradiction won't be passed as logical arguments.

Tum karo toh chamtkar aur koi aur kare toh ......... :rofl:

It isn't verified, it's sounds like it. Read the damn comment first. Like I said, you don't know how to use critical thinking skills, no wonder you can't make proper arguments.

It isn't verified, it's sounds like it. Read the damn comment first. Like I said, you don't know how to use critical thinking skills, no wonder you can't make proper arguments.

You sound plain idiotic when you suggests two different measures for same problems.

Syria is 80 percent Muslim the palestinians were right to support the Syria people against the alewites and assad in the long run the people will win

Egypt is a dumb country allowing the military to retake control the liberals will attack Muslims in Egypt and elsewhere

This is why Muslim should be on the offensive against these people

They wish us harm

Destroy the liberals seculars Hindus before they come after our innocent

It's the same measure, you're just ignore that fact.

I have considered all facts and that is no fruitful result could be arrived at by holding repeated failed talks. In the end might will have it's way as always as evident from many instances from history.

Hezbollah, Iran and Hamas are still allied and increased cooperation. Syria can't be involved anymore since it isn't in a situation to involve itself.

Yeah but in light of all the closing of tunnels in Sinai, the logistics will be very complicated. Before Iran operated through smuggling of weapons through these tunnels via bedouin network in Egypt.
Right now Hamas and Gaza are very much besieged from all sides.

Back
Top Bottom