What's new

11K German children food poisoned by Chinese strawberry, largest in Germany

My laptop is made in china, well most of my household items are made in China, I have the utmost respect for Chinese products but i would never buy food items from China.

There is difference between "Made in China" and "Chines maal". All chines maal are made in china while all made in china is not chinese maal.

I think you have dell laptop which is made in china, But the quality is controlled by Dell USA. So even though it is made in china it is not inferior.

The product which is made in china and quality control is done by chines company is always considered infeior (Not only me but entire world say it).

If you are real bangladeshi I will ask u a favor: U buy a "chinies maal", You get it via nepal or Bhutan, use it and tell me how reliable it is?? I am from Bihar, I have seen many chinese maal (Smuggled thru Nepal), They are low quality product.

I am surprise to see that Mod Ban the member for this thread. It is world known that Chinese products are low quality and copy of some Western or japanese products. U visit USA, europe and ask opinion about chinese maal, all will say the same...

Will Mod bann all Westerns???

I am always buying Chinese farm grown Telapiya, never had a problem.

Wait for it, wait for it....

My laptop is made in china, well most of my household items are made in China, I have the utmost respect for Chinese products but i would never buy food items from China.

What about your car, is it also Chinese? with asbestos in it.

Mate There should be a dedicated thread for hazardous products as well :cheesy:
Again some stats :cheesy:

stats? these are charts representing the respons of the investors to the dairy producers

May be you people want to export cheap products to other countries "cheap trades man always do that" :devil:

do you indian cheerleading cavemen understand the process of getting a certified permit for food products to Europe ?

What about your car, is it also Chinese? with asbestos in it.

the cars were recalled and sent back to the importers! you dont stop eating barbecue food forever because you grow some pimples on your face!

the cars were recalled and sent back to the importers! you dont stop eating barbecue food forever because you grow some pimples on your face!

Chinese barbecue causes pimples ?

Wow....i learned something new today.

First exploding watermelons and now poisen strawberries :disagree: made in China quality sucks big time when it comes to food safety.

Chinese barbecue causes pimples ?

Wow....i learned something new today.

never have had barbeque food in your life, cheerleading indians?

First exploding watermelons and now poisen strawberries :disagree: made in China quality sucks big time when it comes to food safety.

tell me about indians food safety as if the world dont know about it!

From the same batch of strawberries, most schools serving them had no problems at all, which means that during the process of the frozen strawberries the contamination happened, because some canteens didn't handle them properly. Since nobody in the canteens and food inspection services wanted to get the blame, it was easy to suspect China. But somehow that whole story got muted because the problems were cause here and China did nothing wrong. That's what the last finding I got from our media.

never have had barbeque food in your life, cheerleading indians?

tell me about indians food safety as if the world dont know about it!

it is 100x better as we dont have exploding watermelons or contaminated baby milk, I myself would not buy Chinese food products as the quality is shocking.

Why Germans eating Chinese candies ? :pop: i think poverty rate in Germany is increased :P

Götterdämmerung;3510282 said:
From the same batch of strawberries, most schools serving them had no problems at all, which means that during the process of the frozen strawberries the contamination happened, because some canteens didn't handle them properly. Since nobody in the canteens and food inspection services wanted to get the blame, it was easy to suspect China. But somehow that whole story got muted because the problems were cause here and China did nothing wrong. That's what the last finding I got from our media.

Innocent until proven guilty is alien to these faggots. I don't know why an Indian faggot suddenly use car as an example but even European and Japanese car manufacturers have recalled some of their models because of defects. Even in EU there are food poisoning from their own products.
More killed by poisoned cucumbers - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Production in Greece was the cause of salmonella
Smoked Salmon Salmonella Food Poisoning Recall

I'm sorry about your BBQ pimples but I'm also seriously starting to wonder about what passes of for BBQ in China.

It is cluelessly hard for me to figure out why you should feel sorry for me for something which I dont feel sorry for!?!

it is 100x better as we dont have exploding watermelons or contaminated baby milk, I myself would not buy Chinese food products as the quality is shocking.

as if we and the world dont know about indian food safety standards!

Back
Top Bottom