What's new

10th Tejas to Join no45 squadron in a week

Thunder is S lightweight budget warplane

F16 single engines medium weight plane .

Thunders class of fighter is Lca or gripen and t50 Korea .

Sham Sher .your correct Lca is ccurrently too slow production and too expensive but hopefully mass production the cost wil keep coming down .

One Thing for certain India needs a low cost budget plane like thunder to fill numbers.

It is well equipped with flankers and soon rafale

What a stupendous achievement to have a 10th aircraft airborne. 10 aircraft finally with the IAF after a dedicated struggle of 30 years which has given an aircraft that the IAF ... wants?

The blood of many IAF pilots lost in Mig-21 crashes taints the hands of the India Bureaucracy for delays in procurement, and the Tejas program management for their utter failures in delivering a working product on time.

DizRaD2WsAASJOP.jpg:large

The indian airforce SP10 has finished all trials and will ready to join the flying daggers in one week

The Tejas is replacing all the MIG21 fighters in the airforce by 2027

The Second production lin will start churning out fighters next year

BY THE TIME the first Rafales arrive in Sept 2019 the Daggers squadron will have full complement of 20 Tejas mk1 fighters

dassault_rafale.jpg

MIG legacy is coming to an end
tejas-light-combat-aircraft_650x400_81487163669.jpg

Just curious, why are you creating a thread whenever India finish building a plane? Is it such a monumental news for India when it rolls out a plane?

Just curious, why are you creating a thread whenever India finish building a plane? Is it such a monumental news for India when it rolls out a plane?

This is Indian defense news in the Indian section so it's a new development .

Is thus an issue

I know from first hand experience of plagiarism by Indian students. As a personal policy I have never reported a student for such an act because I know it can be tough to get work done at times. Although I am generally stricter towards Arab and/or Pakistani students. When it comes to Indians, I throw grades at them even for low quality work.

You lot are not at all what you claim to be.
Lol how many Arabs and Pakistan running the World top 50 Companies ? oOr how many PAK and Arab Companies in top 100?

lol .. or tell which Sats or ships or Let say engine u have designed?

By the Time Tejas become operational. I think humans would have cloned Einstein as a final year project in biotechnical Institutes.
Isnt the Einstein also said Indian inventedN Bomb in history? and wonder Why Hindu God at the LAB which is looking for GoD particles ?

What a stupendous achievement to have a 10th aircraft airborne. 10 aircraft finally with the IAF after a dedicated struggle of 30 years which has given an aircraft that the IAF ... wants?

The blood of many IAF pilots lost in Mig-21 crashes taints the hands of the India Bureaucracy for delays in procurement, and the Tejas program management for their utter failures in delivering a working product on time.
Well at least we developed own AC , the experienced gain will help in future surely....

The are 120 Mig21s to replace
66 Mig29
last remaining 40 MIG27

That's 200 planes

By 2027 India plan to induct

120 Tejas
36 Rafales
40 more SU30MKI

YOU DO THE MATHS

FOC in IAF is a completely different level in INDIA compared to PAKISTAN

Example you people inducted 100 THUNDERS without a HMD and HOBS missle making it utterly useless in a dogfight

THAT could not happen in INDIA
Yet your commanders tell you our military production is ahead of yours and we have international sales. Keep patting yourself on the back. This always reminds me of the icc 2017 final...yiu had won it before the match....marketing was such pakistan didnt stand a chance and along came the match......what happened? Who is yoouu daddy?

hats off to them for that.
people go for treatment there
their case law is quality
and education too
the books of their professors are among preffered choice in Pakistan too
not bad at all
politics aside. their achievements must be appreciated without sarcasm
I'am sure loads of Pakistani Engg students have read
B. L. Theraja books on electronics .

When I was young and first heard about Indian fighter jet program I really fascinated to see the fighting bird, I was expecting some bird equivalent or better to F-16 and Mirage 2000 but surprised to see a tiny featherless tailless chick which was refused by their air force for having many flaws and delays....Tejas supposed to be totally indigenous but HAL / DRDO failed to produce avionics, engine and 67% other parts... Do you call Tejas program a success?
35% years 10 jets proportional and made air force forcefully to accept Tejas...

Isnt the Einstein also said Indian inventedN Bomb in history? and wonder Why Hindu God at the LAB which is looking for GoD particles ?

I do not know the guy personally so i cannot help you with what he says or said

DizRaD2WsAASJOP.jpg:large

The indian airforce SP10 has finished all trials and will ready to join the flying daggers in one week

The Tejas is replacing all the MIG21 fighters in the airforce by 2027

The Second production lin will start churning out fighters next year

BY THE TIME the first Rafales arrive in Sept 2019 the Daggers squadron will have full complement of 20 Tejas mk1 fighters

dassault_rafale.jpg

MIG legacy is coming to an end
tejas-light-combat-aircraft_650x400_81487163669.jpg

Falsehood.
1. HAL has already postponed the production of trainers to 2021. Means only 16 MK1 IOC2 aircrafts, not 20.

2. Mig21s, till now 6 squadrons have been replaced by either Su30MKI or Mig29UPG. Not one by a LCA till now. And with the way things are now, without the FOC, it seems the addition Su30mki will be ordered at last to replace the Migs.

You have 300+ migs to replace
Jai hind
As i i said Su30MKI has replaced most of the Mig21/23/25/27 squadrons.
As of now we hold only 3 Mig27(2 UPG and 1 M version) and 7 Mig21 (5 pure Bison, 1 mixture of Bision/Bis, and 1 M)

Two Mig27 squadrons are to be replaced by 2 Rafale squadrons.

And we have 2 more Su30MKI squadrons under order, and will probably ve forced to order 2 more.

They will more or less will be doing the task of replacing, along with 110 aircrafts(as and when they are ordered).

LCA is too late to replace the Migs. Maybe 3-4 Squadron... That's it.

Back
Top Bottom