What's new

10th Tejas to Join no45 squadron in a week

But atleast i have an Apple to sell.

All of These are optional Upgrades for long term customers as the Brochure suggests.
Its not an apple, Its a Chinese melon. You can paint it red, blue or green but it will remain a melon. It cann't become a whole fruit basket. For that you have to visit Washington DC, Moscow or may be sometimes in next decade Beijing. Islamabad is more like that sales office in Dubai, where you keep one or two showpieces with a sharply dressed sales(wo?)man to take the order. Those who are old to the game skip the sales office and go directly to the factory headquarter.

Actually I Think I know a customer, Pakistan. They will buy anything

Tejas

Alright we will buy 1. Your 401st piece.

Now Go earn it

Its not an apple, Its a Chinese melon. You can paint it red, blue or green but it will remain a melon. It cann't become a whole fruit basket. For that you have to visit Washington DC, Moscow or may be sometimes in next decade Beijing. Islamabad is more like that sales office in Dubai, where you keep one or two showpieces with a sharply dressed sales(wo?)man to take the order.

It has already Seen battle while Tejas is being transported around in a truck.

Its also on the Brochure.

It has already Seen battle while Tejas is being transported around in a truck.

Its also on the Brochure.
Well, if hunting a DSR-560 drone is called a battle then hell yeah, it has seen battle. F-16 has seen well, quite a bit more.

Yes. We have f16. We know.

Whats your point?
JF-17 is no match for F-16 in international market. You are not going to sell it as a 'F-16 killer'.

US has a hell lot of F 16 surplus. They will either convert it into some kind of drone or sell it cheap with some soup added.

Wow just one more tejas added and indians are jumping up and down about it.

JF-17 is no match for F-16 in international market. You are not going to sell it as a 'F-16 killer'.

We are selling the Machine. We can try Train People too.

But its a Talent refined by a prestigious Institute. The Pakistan airforce.

The Machine is there. It can theoritically do it.

Rest is history.

We are selling the Machine. We can try Train People too.

But its a Talent refined by a prestigious Institute. The Pakistan airforce.

The Machine is there. It can theoritically do it.

Rest is history.
Oh well, lets say, there are folks who have practically invented air fighting, especially with nimble fighters like F-16s. They can teach most of the folks a thing or two about air power.

Oh well, lets say, there are folks who have practically invented air fighting, especially with nimble fighters like F-16s. They can teach most of the folks a thing or two about air power.

You would assume so but then you Go on and one day Report comes in that PAF has performed Manouvers previously unknown of with the F16.

Actually I Think I know a customer, Pakistan. They will buy anything
a good one @Peshwa :lol::enjoy:

US has a hell lot of F 16 surplus. They will either convert it into some kind of drone or sell it cheap with some soup added.
:disagree:JF-17 is not consider a competitor of F-16 (always) @Shamsher1990 :disagree: and both are in different class (Light JF-17) (Meduim F-16) @Shamsher1990

Back
Top Bottom