What's new

10th Tejas to Join no45 squadron in a week

Storm Force

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
DizRaD2WsAASJOP.jpg:large

The indian airforce SP10 has finished all trials and will ready to join the flying daggers in one week

The Tejas is replacing all the MIG21 fighters in the airforce by 2027

The Second production lin will start churning out fighters next year

BY THE TIME the first Rafales arrive in Sept 2019 the Daggers squadron will have full complement of 20 Tejas mk1 fighters

dassault_rafale.jpg

MIG legacy is coming to an end
tejas-light-combat-aircraft_650x400_81487163669.jpg

So 4 decades and 10 planes

You have 300+ migs to replace

At this rate the legacy of the mig will come to an end in about 400 years time

Jai hind

The are 120 Mig21s to replace
66 Mig29
last remaining 40 MIG27

That's 200 planes

By 2027 India plan to induct

120 Tejas
36 Rafales
40 more SU30MKI

YOU DO THE MATHS

without Foc

FOC in IAF is a completely different level in INDIA compared to PAKISTAN

Example you people inducted 100 THUNDERS without a HMD and HOBS missle making it utterly useless in a dogfight

THAT could not happen in INDIA

So 4 decades and 10 planes

You have 300+ migs to replace

At this rate the legacy of the mig will come to an end in about 400 years time

Jai hind

Do they have an anti-rust coating on these flightless birds?

There is no way the Indians will abandon Russian tech. It has been ingrained within their DNA! They can try to supplement it with American jets, but they are not capable of abandoning Russian defense equipment.

I remember watching the interview of some old KGB guy, he said he loved India and wanted the best for it. But he also said that Indians should remember it was the Soviets (Russians) that built everything for them.

The best thing the Indians can excel at is clerical work, or repeating what they've been taught. Innovation or practicality isn't in their DNA.

There is no way the Indians will abandon Russian tech. It has been ingrained within their DNA! They can try to supplement it with American jets, but they are not capable of abandoning Russian defense equipment.

I remember watching the interview of some old KGB guy, he said he loved India and wanted the best for it. But he also said that Indians should remember it was the Soviets (Russians) that built everything for them.

The best thing the Indians can excel at is clerical work, or repeating what they've been taught. Innovation or practicality isn't in their DNA.

OF COURSE RUSSIAN equipment will remain

SU30MKI

S400 missle System

M17V helicopters

But the MIGS are legacy birds and are crashing …………...AND the IAF have chosen mix of Tejas Rafales & MKI as its future combat fleet .. And That is what they are pursueing

* Remember they just ditched THE PAK FA this years BUT subsequently signed a $3 billion beal for 4 more of these

Talwar_Class_Frigate_1.jpg

Like I said ITS the MIGS that are GOING not Russian equipment

BUT there is a lot more

American Israeli French and Indian hardware now too

Well you are not alone to say similar things. One Albert Einstein also said the same about Indians and Chinese. Too bad he didn't live long enough to be shown incorrect.

Well you are not along to say similar things. One Albert Einstein also said the same about Indians and Chinese. Too bad he didn't live long enough to be shown incorrect.

By the Time Tejas become operational. I think humans would have cloned Einstein as a final year project in biotechnical Institutes.

By the Time Tejas become operational. I think humans would have cloned Einstein as a final year project in biotechnical Institutes.
I am no fan of Tejas, but it is pretty much operational. Its like typical Indian PSU product. It works but drags its feet for long enough that its effectiveness becomes highly questionable.

Well you are not along to say similar things. One Albert Einstein also said the same about Indians and Chinese. Too bad he didn't live long enough to be shown incorrect.

I know from first hand experience of plagiarism by Indian students. As a personal policy I have never reported a student for such an act because I know it can be tough to get work done at times. Although I am generally stricter towards Arab and/or Pakistani students. When it comes to Indians, I throw grades at them even for low quality work.

You lot are not at all what you claim to be.

I am no fan of Tejas, but it is pretty much operational. Its like typical Indian PSU product. It works but drags its feet for long enough that its effectiveness becomes highly questionable.

It should have been abadoned in 90s.

It does not fulfill indias strategical needs even on Paper let alone become operational

hats off to them for that.
people go for treatment there
their case law is quality
and education too
the books of their professors are among preffered choice in Pakistan too
not bad at all
politics aside. their achievements must be appreciated without sarcasm

Russia has India by its cooter and with more purchases, India will be in their control by the neck & cooter.

Back
Top Bottom