What's new

10 Turkish Military Projects that Turkiye will join to Elite Club ( 2023-2028 )

I thought the Greeks were jealous, but I apologize to the Greeks. Iranians are much more jealous.

Again, I thought the Greeks were talking nonsense, but the Iranians are bullshit much more.
Look,this whole thing started because

1.Your compatriot made one more thread about the things he has been posting countless times in many other threads.
2.He had to mock the Iranians again.
3.He keeps including dumb and provocative comments in his posts,that mock other countries.

Basically,he makes all Turks here look bad and you guys still support him. He comes off as an obnoxious,arrogant teenager with a superiority complex. And we have the same stuff again and again. He spams the same photos and long lists,get called on that,he gets angry and uses insults and that's it.

Do you know how many times he's misinformation and half-truths have been debunked by various people?

so its not a good idea to complaint about imports!

Your attempts at spreading propaganda are failing miserably here.

The Website says
Military Africa has tracked at least three users of Hensoldt’s ARGOS-II HDT EO/FLIR Airborne Observation System, instead of the usual Canadian L3 WESCAM MX-15D, or Turkish Aselsan CATS gimbal on their Bayraktar TB2s

Some Countries bought TB-2 UCAVs with Canadian L3 WESCAM MX-15D

Some Countries bought TB-2 UCAVs with Turkish Aselsan CATS

Some Countries bought TB-2 UCAVs with Hensoldt’s ARGOS-II HDT

International sources posting Turkish claims. There is no evidence that any of these systems used in Turkish UAVs are no longer relying on foreign technologies. As the article I posted above showed Turkey is trying to get around sanctions.

11 Countries bought Turkish UCAVs with Aselsan CATS E/O System

only one example

MALI bought TB-2 UCAV with Aselsan CATS E/O System
1686662337121.jpeg

34 Countries bought Turkish UCAV because of high quality and combat proven

What about Iran ? only propaganda

In 10 years, we will be able to sell Kaan, Hürjet, helicopters, tanks, ships and air defense systems. We will be one of the top 5 countries with the highest military exports in the world. In 10 years, Iranians will be rolling in a deeper shit hole.
Bro,look. Maybe you will and maybe you won't. That's because you might have more sanctions and/or your economy go down or you won't be able to find solutions for many of these products. For example,you might not be able to make your own engine for the Kaan or the Altay. Or some of the products might end up being not so effective.

But that's normal,isn't it? The point is,that people like MMM-E,talk as if these products are already constructed,tried and battle-proven and are already among the top in the world. This arrogant nonsense and propaganda is what triggers a lot of people to reply to him.

I remember when Deino and aziqbal questioned him,he got angry and started insulting them and Pakistan.

When the Chinese got involved,he started mocking China.

He has mocked Pakistan,China,France,Germany and I think even Italy,for their defence industries and their Armed Forces. Even Britain.

1.Your compatriot made one more thread about the things he has been posting countless times in many other threads.
2.He had to mock the Iranians again.
3.He keeps including dumb and provocative comments in his posts,that mock other countries.

Stop lying and read your provokative posts
you liar and sneaky provocateur .. you as always was the first PDF user who jumped my thread with this silly post
cover-image-teachers-pet-teacher-holding-book-jpg.934008

since 2019 same Iranian -Greek users are lying to defame Turkish Defense Industry

And that was my post

Same Greek , Iranian , Chinese users made fun of my posts and Turkish military projects
in 2019-2020-2021-2022 when Turkish major military projects were on paper ,

but now all of them were materialized

in finally I show all of them real Turkish military projects .. enjoy with it

I remember when Deino and aziqbal questioned him,he got angry and started insulting them and Pakistan.

They made fun of Turkish TFX and KIZILELMA projects
and they called me a fan boy when TFX and KIZILELMA were on paper

as of 2023 TFX and KIZILELMA projects were materialized
and I was right .. now I fun of all of you jealous boys

The reason why Iran hasn't sold to more countries,is the sanctions.

Because of the sanctions and political alliances,Iran can't sell to everyone.

For example

Screenshot_2023-06-13 Qods Mohajer - Wikipedia.png

Screenshot_2023-06-13 HESA Ababil - Wikipedia.png

since 2019 same Iranian -Greek users are lying to defame Turkish Defense Industry
Yeah apparently,everyone is here to "defame Turkish Defense Industry" according to you 🙄

Even your compatriots,who have criticized you and you rushed to call them "FETO"

He has mocked Pakistan,China,France,Germany and I think even Italy,for their defence industries and their Armed Forces. Even Britain.

Stop lying
to say the reality , that is not mocking

Aziqbal said Spain and Italy are ahead of Turkiye
and I gave a lesson to Aziqbal .. Spain not even close
and Turkiye has far more military projects than Italy

You jealous trolls mocking Turkish defense industry since 2019

Yeah apparently,everyone is here to "defame Turkish Defense Industry" according to you 🙄

Even other Turkish users sees your jealous greeks-iranians

Because of the sanctions and political alliances,Iran can't sell to everyone.

Iran gives weapons to Terror organizations .. nothing else

Iranian weapons lacks high quality western standard ...every military expert knows about it

level of Iran
1649408433097-png.831737

The Website says
Military Africa has tracked at least three users of Hensoldt’s ARGOS-II HDT EO/FLIR Airborne Observation System, instead of the usual Canadian L3 WESCAM MX-15D, or Turkish Aselsan CATS gimbal on their Bayraktar TB2s

Some Countries bought TB-2 UCAVs with Canadian L3 WESCAM MX-15D

Some Countries bought TB-2 UCAVs with Turkish Aselsan CATS

Some Countries bought TB-2 UCAVs with Hensoldt’s ARGOS-II HDT

Well done, so you're admitting your hardware even post 2021 is still relying on foreign technology.

Not to be facetious, but is there any country Turkey does not import from? Almost everywhere we look Turkey is importing from.

11 Countries bought Turkish UCAVs with Aselsan CATS E/O System

only one example

MALI bought TB-2 UCAV with Aselsan CATS E/O System
View attachment 934289

"Combat proven". It's been shown to be a piece of junk in Ukraine.

You mean the same Iran which has exported Shahed to Russia which is using it to great end in Ukraine?

Let me know a world power imports your western assembled hardware.

Stop lying
to say the reality , that is not mocking

Aziqbal said Spain and Italy are ahead of Turkiye
and I gave a lesson to Aziqbal .. Spain not even close
and Turkiye has far more military projects than Italy

You jealous trolls mocking Turkish defense industry since 2019
Don't call me a liar again.

Screenshot_2022-11-25 Military Balance of Turkish Hellenic Air Forces in the Region.png

Screenshot_2021-12-05 Strongest Army in Europe [ Turkish Army ](1).png

You have behavioral problems.

"Combat proven". It's been shown to be a piece of junk in Ukraine.

only watch

Ask your loser IRGC , SAA , Hezbolah what about TB-2 in Idlib Syria

or ask your loser Armenia what about TB-2 in Karabakh

or ask loser HAFTAR forces what about TB-2 in Libya

even TB-2 UCAVs used only 8 km MAM-L laser guided munition

now Turkish TB-2 , AKINCI UCAVs uses missiles/guided munitions from 40 km to 150 km to hit even moving targets

only watch

now Turkish TB-2 , AKINCI UCAVs uses missiles/guided munitions from 40 km to 150 km to hit even moving targets
Ask your loser Asker about Watiya and the Koral system.

only watch

Very impressive:

1612562766968-png.713952

1612566048528-png.713973

1612562418304-png.713948

Ask the Ukrainians what they think about this low tech system.

Bayraktars Are Falling! Turkey’s ‘Much-Hyped’ TB2 Drones Are Losing Steam Against Russian Missiles As Ukraine Limits Their Usage

"There are signs that the hype around Turkish TB-2 Bayraktar drones’ lethality is being busted. Cracks have emerged in the Ukrainian military over continuing their use after improved Russian air defenses shot down scores of Bayraktar drones."

I thought the Greeks were jealous, but I apologize to the Greeks. Iranians are much more jealous.

Again, I thought the Greeks were talking nonsense, but the Iranians are bullshit much more.

They do not believe in Turkey's defense industry, which sells drones to 30 countries in the world. In 10 years, we will be able to sell Kaan, Hürjet, helicopters, tanks, ships and air defense systems. We will be one of the top 5 countries with the highest military exports in the world. In 10 years, Iranians will be rolling in a deeper shit hole.

Greeks, I love you more now. you are much smarter.
Turkish Delusion
بارگیری.jpeg

Don't call me a liar again.

You are a liar .. nothing else
same PDF users since 2021 ..jealous troll team

in 2021 when I said everybody will see the TFX and KIZILELMA in 2023
same greek,iranian,chinese users including DEINO called Turkish projects as fake and blind natsionalism

what a troll team which have no shame
they are still trolling here

I kicked all of your anti-Turkiye propaganda ,, enjoy with it

TFX , HURJET , KIZILELMA , ANKA-3 , T-929 and all Turkish major military projects were materialized

Yes sure over 1.000 military eqiupement were destroyed by TB-2 UCAVs in Syria , Libya , Karabakh

who is loser ? IRGC , SAA , Hezbolah , HAFTAR and Armenia

Thanks to Turkish Defense Industry including TB-2 UCAV

Back
Top Bottom