What's new

10 things Hamid Mir did after 6 Gun Shots

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
10 things you need to know which Hamid Mir did after getting 6 Gun shots by the unknown assailants.

1. Hamid Mir recited Kalma-e-Tayyaba.
2. Hamid Mir chanted Naara-e-Takbeer for a longtime.
3. Hamid Mir chanted Pakistan Zindabad.
4. Hamid Mir said People who fired me are enemies of Pakistan.
5. Driver was shocked to see him celebrating 14th August Independence Day in April.
6. Then he went to Mazar-e-Quaid, offered Fatiha, sung National Songs and laid floral wreaths.
7. Then he went towards Tariq Road to buy Pakistani Flags.
8. After that, People forced him into an Ambulance enroute to a Hospital.
9. He stopped the Ambulance and helped a blind man crossing the Road, and also gave food to 40 poor people, trusted sources.
10. He also donated 2 bottles of Blood before getting admitted himself, Hospital Sources.

Hamid Mir’s story is worth sharing…!

10 things Hamid Mir did after 6 Gun Shots | Shareable

hamid mir | Tune.pk

:rofl:

10 things you need to know which Hamid Mir did after getting 6 Gun shots by the unknown assailants.

1. Hamid Mir recited Kalma-e-Tayyaba.
2. Hamid Mir chanted Naara-e-Takbeer for a longtime.
3. Hamid Mir chanted Pakistan Zindabad.
4. Hamid Mir said People who fired me are enemies of Pakistan.
5. Driver was shocked to see him celebrating 14th August Independence Day in April.
6. Then he went to Mazar-e-Quaid, offered Fatiha, sung National Songs and laid floral wreaths.
7. Then he went towards Tariq Road to buy Pakistani Flags.
8. After that, People forced him into an Ambulance enroute to a Hospital.
9. He stopped the Ambulance and helped a blind man crossing the Road, and also gave food to 40 poor people, trusted sources.
10. He also donated 2 bottles of Blood before getting admitted himself, Hospital Sources.

Hamid Mir’s story is worth sharing…!

10 things Hamid Mir did after 6 Gun Shots | Shareable

hamid mir | Tune.pk

:rofl:

I liked the sarcasm and humor ...

:undecided:

Attachments

• 1398616573465.jpg
    1398616573465.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 288
Now the question is how he knows everything in detail :undecided:

Now the question is how he knows everything in detail :undecided:
First person from local office to reach hospital and talk to HM. Also probably the first person to talk toguard and driver.

I do not trust him, but if he is quoting others then....

First person from local office to reach hospital and talk to HM. Also probably the first person to talk toguard and driver.

I do not trust him, but if he is quoting others then....

I would never trust him,he is such a liar. :disagree:
And he was not the first person,maybe some one else.

I would never trust him,he is such a liar. :disagree:
And he was not the first person,maybe some one else.
First, you are speculating based solely on bias.

Second, I do not trust him either. But if he is quoting witnesses, then one can disagree with emphasis but not content.

Third, he was reportedly the first person from local office. There is not much to discuss about it here.

This looooooser thread needs to be consigned to dust bin. Nothing worth discussing here.

Second, I do not trust him either. But if he is quoting witnesses, then one can disagree with emphasis but not content.

Third, he was reportedly the first person from local office. There is not much to discuss about it here.d

This looooooser thread needs to be consigned to dust bin. Nothing worth discussing here.

Your choice.:tup:

Third, he was reportedly the first person from local office. There is not much to discuss about it here.

your love to that traitor, is never ending!
listen to the , damocrazy, majority is agreed that, hamid mir, & geo tv are conspirators & traitors, then what majority is the power?

Back
Top Bottom