What's new

10 things Hamid Mir did after 6 Gun Shots

1398616573465-jpg.26154

@M-48...... post pics like this...

hahaha at the comments below:angry: ..batamiz log making fun of the victim!:frown:

LOL, but @Areesh you forgot that after getting shot he also chased the motorbike riding gunmen on foot, caught them and beat them until they confessed to being on the ISI's payroll......:D
Strangely the the bike had number plates that said ''151'' hence ''ISI'' and the shooters were also wearing T shirts saying ''We work for the ISI''.....:woot:
Thats where the accusations are coming from.....:-)

10 things you need to know which Hamid Mir did after getting 6 Gun shots by the unknown assailants.

1. Hamid Mir recited Kalma-e-Tayyaba.
2. Hamid Mir chanted Naara-e-Takbeer for a longtime.
3. Hamid Mir chanted Pakistan Zindabad.
4. Hamid Mir said People who fired me are enemies of Pakistan.
5. Driver was shocked to see him celebrating 14th August Independence Day in April.
6. Then he went to Mazar-e-Quaid, offered Fatiha, sung National Songs and laid floral wreaths.
7. Then he went towards Tariq Road to buy Pakistani Flags.
8. After that, People forced him into an Ambulance enroute to a Hospital.
9. He stopped the Ambulance and helped a blind man crossing the Road, and also gave food to 40 poor people, trusted sources.
10. He also donated 2 bottles of Blood before getting admitted himself, Hospital Sources.

Hamid Mir’s story is worth sharing…!

10 things Hamid Mir did after 6 Gun Shots | Shareable

hamid mir | Tune.pk

:rofl:
11. Twerked his hairy a$$ to the tunes of Baby Doll Main Sone Di
. @Pukhtoon

1398616573465-jpg.26154

@M-48...... post pics like this...

hahaha at the comments below:angry: ..batamiz log making fun of the victim!:frown:
Lol at @Chak Bamu Take a chill pill buddy. We have tolerate enough BS afrom you about former COAS of Pakistan. I think you should tolerate some of ours about this douche bag Hamid Mir.
show must go on, freedom of speech, thats what geo & hamid mir stands for?
then they have to face it?
buddy bring fun, cause thts not enough?

12 Hamid Mir also watched Amir Liaqat's favorite movie Ghalib before being shifted to hospital :Sources :lol:
13. After that he feel hungry and they went to KFC and took KFC and during whole traveling till reach hospital he eat KFC and loudly repeated these words " I am loving it" and his mobile was on and GEO live recording troubling and they recorded " I love my country" and that what Mr. Aamir stated to media.

He have said " Save my A$$ RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW , than one more bullet ,, Ayeeeee CIAAAAAAAA "
than he shouted " Goli maar di Behn Ch()ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd " :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

This is just plain disrespectful.

Idiots are loving it. I hope they too get shot, soil their pants, and end up in hospital.

What a loser thread.

Who made him fun ... One and only pathetic Amir Liaquat ... Geo stooge ..........

LOL, but @Areesh you forgot that after getting shot he also chased the motorbike riding gunmen on foot, caught them and beat them until they confessed to being on the ISI's payroll......:D
Strangely the the bike had number plates that said ''151'' hence ''ISI'' and the shooters were also wearing T shirts saying ''We work for the ISI''.....:woot:
Thats where the accusations are coming from.....:-)

ISI shooter were wore shalwar kameez ... According to Geo :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom