What's new

The Hamid Mir case: 'In Pakistan, they used to censor journalists – now they shoot us'

Whatever goes on, please note that trying to ban a major media outlet on the basis of news coverage is going to be a losing game for the ISI. Always.

I have no problem with ISI. It is the premier security agency with a hugely important task. But it has no business meddling in the internal affairs of Pakistan. That is illegal. trying to muzzle the media is not correct either.
I dont find even a single sentence I can disagree with.
totally agreed

seeking the help of ministry of information or any private body that monitors the Media code of conduct in letter and spirit is the correct way to go about. I am expecting the Law to come in force to save a victim of unfair propaganda. after all we have laws against defamation dont we?

the response from the Government was exactly the same as expected (None)
no Sou Motto action from judiciary that summoned traffic cops of Karachi when it felt like it

that leaves us with PEMRA that has made an apologetic peep lets see what its worth. if its member are regular guests and benefactors Jang group then what can we say

I dont find even a single sentence I can disagree with.
totally agreed

seeking the help of ministry of information or any private body that monitors the Media code of conduct in letter and spirit is the correct way to go about. I am expecting the Law to come in force to save a victim of unfair propaganda. after all we have laws against defamation dont we?

the response from the Government was exactly the same as expected (None)
no Sou Motto action from judiciary that summoned traffic cops of Karachi when it felt like it

that leaves us with PEMRA that has made an apologetic peep lets see what its worth. if its member are regular guests and benefactors Jang group then what can we say

These are all signs that the Army is slowly losing the trust of ever-widening sections of society as well as Government, patriotic claims to the contrary notwithstanding. It must change its strategies at a fundamental level to avoid a complete rupture.

Having said that, pursuing a legal recourse via PEMRA is the correct thing to do, but banning transmissions and other childish sulks will not help.

Kill all just like that? you'll become like NK, a pariah state in no time.
ISI know it, everybody know it, who's traitor and have declear war to pakistan from inside, we should do like india no one has right to talk against the state.
If ISI don't do it, people of pakistan should kill them.

my avatar is my opinion, RIP geo and all anti pakistan elements.

Back
Top Bottom