What's new

Attack on Hamid Mir – RAW the real beneficiary of the plot

CIA had grudge against ISI and how could they are bear this that a country who need money from them always with a different methods of mendacity so they are only pulled the string and their henchman doing what they want to be.
The plutocrat politician when they seat on opposition benches they living MAHELS like rewind /bilawal house and they have suddenly change when they get treasure benches they turn penurious and dement money to run the country smoothly from the other countries.
ISI number one agency in 215 plus countries and if we assess our country size may be its too shorter then many countries of the world.I have sceptical for NAWAZ/ZARDARI patriotism. if we take Nawaz first its very distinctive that he had crunch of PAK army and he malign deliberately by comply of India & USA, He evade hillbilly poor people of Pakistan with their flatter attitude but didn't make fool they city heights, PAK army please do something prior its too late other wise Nawaz & Zardari sale out PAK people with their confabulate way.
Now we take second finesse Zardari who had lot of money in swiss banks accounts. Nawaz told their discourse during there election campaigning that we are fetch swiss banks to bring back PAK money why they are send the letter to the swiss banks authority and what about our media like India biggest channel which operate in Pakistan GEO News the trio for these three Geo/Nawaz & zardari annihilated Pak forces why Pak Army reciprocate to these corrupt three and why PEMARA cessation GEO transmission would they have feel less or they blindfold their perceptive do something before its too late this is matter of your country.
How many politicians sons sacrifices their life's to save there mother land??????????:pakistan:

CIA had grudge against ISI and how could they are bear this that a country who need money from them always with a different methods of mendacity so they are only pulled the string and their henchman doing what they want to be.
The plutocrat politician when they seat on opposition benches they living MAHELS like rewind /bilawal house and they have suddenly change when they get treasure benches they turn penurious and dement money to run the country smoothly from the other countries.
ISI number one agency in 215 plus countries and if we assess our country size may be its too shorter then many countries of the world.I have sceptical for NAWAZ/ZARDARI patriotism. if we take Nawaz first its very distinctive that he had crunch of PAK army and he malign deliberately by comply of India & USA, He evade hillbilly poor people of Pakistan with their flatter attitude but didn't make fool they city heights, PAK army please do something prior its too late other wise Nawaz & Zardari sale out PAK people with their confabulate way.
Now we take second finesse Zardari who had lot of money in swiss banks accounts. Nawaz told their discourse during there election campaigning that we are fetch swiss banks to bring back PAK money why they are send the letter to the swiss banks authority and what about our media like India biggest channel which operate in Pakistan GEO News the trio for these three Geo/Nawaz & zardari annihilated Pak forces why Pak Army reciprocate to these corrupt three and why PEMARA cessation GEO transmission would they have feel less or they blindfold their perceptive do something before its too late this is matter of your country.
How many politicians sons sacrifices their life's to save there mother land??????????:pakistan:
--
then pak take money /help from them ?

Who will defend you after your death?
-
death can destroy body but not idea..
so die for idea you care for ..
if its right and pious it will glow even after death
no one can stop idea whos time has come.. but for that you need idea first ...:-)

--
is offending YOU is resulting to BAN
is it a rule..?
saying some scumbag is very ruly ruley right...
are you a the one who is not to be named.....:-)
When it comes to religion that means insulting everyone who belong to that religion.And you too have a right to call me a scum bag if i insult your religion.

They are just repaying the debts what arabs did to desi people. Its fine.
@DESERT FIGHTER Man he is crying on this thread too :omghaha::omghaha:
You were right "bechare ke sath bohat bura hua hai"

When it comes to religion that means insulting everyone who belong to that religion.And you too have a right to call me a scum bag if i insult your religion.

@DESERT FIGHTER Man he is crying on this thread too :omghaha::omghaha:
You were right "bechare ke sath bohat bura hua hai"
--
no one has right to insult anyone or religion..
opinion may be harsh may be extreme that does not mean insult...
if anyone insult try to understand and break his point of view from logic and facts ..
that will win argument and person..
calling name /remarks will just add hostality than solution ..

--
no one has right to insult anyone or religion..
opinion may be harsh may be extreme that does not mean insult...
if anyone insult try to understand and break his point of view from logic and facts ..
that will win argument and person..
calling name /remarks will just add hostality than solution ..

I have been insulted right, left and center by you Indians so don't be surprised if I don't take your comments seriously ....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom