What's new

Attack on Hamid Mir – RAW the real beneficiary of the plot

Yet another successful ops by RAW!! Well done!.
So @MBI Munshi write something about isi ops in Bangladesh. We r curious! !

Yes you are right we need money in right way being Muslim we have some impede but india has no clogged so they send there actress in front of sheikhs & get enormous money from there.
--
thanks to improve my general knowledge...
who so ever is free to do to show thier skill till it under any law and does not hurt anyone
we are proud of our talent ..
you can send it too if you have
by the way which are those actress as you have good knowledge and what you were doing there

Yet another successful ops by RAW!! Well done!.
So @MBI Munshi write something about isi ops in Bangladesh. We r curious! !
--
see similarity
MBI - MI6
me british intelligence -

What happened? Deported or couldn't find a job? I think that you saved and scrimped throughout your miserable life in UK, you have come back to become the big man in Bangladesh only to find that no body gives a damp. Thus you are reduced to spouting hot air in this site.

All speculation and nonsense filled with your jealousy due to your own lack of ability and personal deficiencies ....

Last edited:
All speculation and nonsense filled with your jealously due to your own lack of ability and personal deficiencies ....

Dear Mr Munshi

We categorically deny any association with the attempted assassination of the journalist in Pakistan. In fact we condemn it. We also deny being of any threat to you and your safety. Your book has come to the knowledge of our association. Since none of our agents agreed to read your book, we cannot comment on its contents. Our agents can only undertake suicide missions outside of India hence we couldn't compel them to read your book and face the bleak prospect of laughing themselves to death. We believe that sales of your book is at an all time low even though you are offering it for free. We will offer pooja for your book to be read by somebody other than you. It has however come to our attention that you recently bought a bamboo pole and you have moved closer to the border with India. We must warn you that a house servant's salary in India has recently depreciated due to oversupply from Bangladesh and you wearing a "I love NaMo" tshirt will in no way guarantee you that sought after employment should you make the jump. Please pass our fond love to Hasina Bibi in your writings to your local newspaper.

Regards

P Warrior Gupta (Deputy Director Operations - R&AW India)

Dear Mr Munshi

We categorically deny any association with the attempted assassination of the journalist in Pakistan. In fact we condemn it. We also deny being of any threat to you and your safety. Your book has come to the knowledge of our association. Since none of our agents agreed to read your book, we cannot comment on its contents. Our agents can only undertake suicide missions outside of India hence we couldn't compel them to read your book and face the bleak prospect of laughing themselves to death. We believe that sales of your book is at an all time low even though you are offering it for free. We will offer pooja for your book to be read by somebody other than you. It has however come to our attention that you recently bought a bamboo pole and you have moved closer to the border with India. We must warn you that a house servant's salary in India has recently depreciated due to oversupply from Bangladesh and you wearing a "I love NaMo" tshirt will in no way guarantee you that sought after employment should you make the jump. Please pass our fond love to Hasina Bibi in your writings to your local newspaper.

Regards

P Warrior Gupta (Deputy Director Operations - R&AW India)

I know I have you Indians worried. All the adverse attention on PDF clearly indicates that. :-)

I know I have you Indians worried. All the adverse attention on PDF clearly indicates that. :-)

Most of the Indians on PDF laugh at you and mock you. I guess that is the general Indian disposition towards you. A clown not to be taken seriously :D

RAW is always trying but never quite able succeeding in shutting me up .... Its a chess game which I am winning. :yahoo:

You have company - some guy called kaal - RAW is after him as well - you two can probably form a mutual admiration society or some thing.

Most of the Indians on PDF laugh at you and mock you. I guess that is the general Indian disposition towards you. A clown not to be taken seriously :D

Actually everything you say is a sign of weakness of Indians on PDF and their inability to respond in an effective manner to my arguments and allegations.

Actually everything you say is a sign of weakness of Indians on PDF and their inability to respond in an effective manner to my arguments and allegations.

You make baseless and unsubstantiated allegations. What is there to argue about ? Your posts are usually full of supposition and conjecture.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom