What's new

Featured 10 soldiers martyred, 1militant killed and 3 apprehended when BLF attacked military check post in Balochistan's Kech district

what the hell, 2 army majors were doing in a single post ? a single post normally doesn't have more than 3-4 soliders.
Are you ready to believe a random tweet which says that 2 Majors and a Captain (these officers might be visiting this small post, thats another thing...they even might be the ones part of QRF sent to counter the terrorists....as i told before, after the attack, its an ongoing op) were commanding 7 men.....I suggest you visit these places...moreover, a G3 trench hold 2 men, a post holds normally a section upwards till a whole company.

Last edited:
ANA was also targeted by AT similarly by attacks on remote posts. Before the fall of Afghanistan, they re-strategised the military defence by retreating to more urban centres and consolidating the posts there. FC Balocistan and army should retreat back from remote outposts until sufficient QRF with aerial support is made available as the current RRF is insufficient.

Army Generals are getting bashed cause they rather focus on nation-building etc e.g COAS meeting footballers and individuals rather than their primary tasks which are supervising military operations and focusing on CT in Pakistan. Hatred is invited by seeking/accepting extensions and most misdeeds at senior level are punished by mandatory retirement and not court-marshal with the termination of service benefits.

In short, at low level i.e captain and below officers and soldiers, the army is well respected but above them especially star officers, the professionalism is questioned. This is not to say that good men are completely gone but rather army has become murkier.

First of all, let me disconnect everything.

Leave the COAS, ISPR out of this (am not defending them of course, but then once you start the blame game, why dont you take names of all who are down the chain till the POST COMMANDER himself, the man who was well-equipped, enough manpower to hold his post.....its not fair to blame the COAS only....).

As a commander, you only tell your subordinates the concept of how you intend operating. It is upto the junior leaders, at all levels, to implement that to the best of their personal abilities.

Another fact, the nearest base to this unfortunate post is more than 30 kms away. Second, they are not connected by any road, motorway or anything. Its not a normal drive whereby you can reach there in half an hour. It takes balls that you are ready to stretch your outfit over such a vast area just because situation demands, logic doesnt demands.

Now if someone says that we should pour in more army troops, do please do simple math regarding deployments, let me know if you find any brigade or division freely available, doing nothing......if you find any, let me know.

As i highlighted before as well, troops to space ration is very unfavorable to us in Balochistan. FATA was a small area, we pumped in half of our army there and then achieved the desired results. Even then it took such a long time. Still we need to keep some chunk of our army there to retain what we got.

Balochistan, well its 44 % of our country's land mass.....imagine....almost half of total Pakistan....its true that militants number hardly hundreds, but looking for them in such a vast area is very difficult. Same goes for our deployments as well, since we are stretched too thin, so we have to make a hard choice of prioritising our assets.....we first secure our high value assets......

I am not into politics, so i will and cannot talk about PM etc....am simply not qualified for that.....however, regarding COAS.....well, all bastards getting hit across borders are being hit on his orders too.....there we dont give him credit.....and again, mind you, they are not even half of what is being done.

I told you before as well......we need to realize that we are at war.....for more than two decades.....and its not over, it will continue....its simply the new form of warfare where we are all alone....we will prevail InshaAllah, but not without casualties....thats the cost of freedom and victory.

No other country is physically helping us....and then we have the case of US, who supported by all her allies and latest equipment, could not prevail in Korea, Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Learn to take casualties, war means casualties....the other side is also here to fight, time will tell who wins, but not without casualties.
With due respect for all those who are serving on lower ranks in forces and those who sacrificed their lives for the mother land, I ask to top brasses that in which fucking country violence and anarchy doesn't exist where corrupt and incompetent leaders are first groomed then imposed on the nation to rule and loot it's all resources leaving the nation deprived of all basic humanitarian needs and it's done right under the umbrella of none else but establishment, Nawaz,zardari, Altaf, choudharies,Paghara,Achakzai, Bugties,Fazal, TLp , etc etc and Jewel in the crown Imran Khan they are all imposed politicians on the public by the establishment they are not our leaders, while these all stooges were looting our resources and laundering money abroad the top brasses were developing DHAs with the mutual understanding of their puddles ,no one was laying the long term policies for the national development and knitting together the national fabric, the rule was and still is "make one monster then he goes out of control creat other to control the first one ""now these all monsters have come so strong that they are directly imposing threats to the existence of state itself, Had these Jawans being provided with proper armoured transportation and air cover there would have been less casualties, isn't it shameful that our boys on ground still travel on Toyota pickups and open truck they even don't have humwi type vehicles but afghans have, if they sell 200 plots in DHA can buy 200 humvi or Hamza type APVs, we are in antiterrorism fight since two decades but still don't have proper APVs what else be said , young sons of soil are dying in battle grounds , while military establishment with it's puddle politicians Judges and bureaucracy is living a lavish life and opening papa John's, why there is no civil revolts and insurgency in first world countries because they have equal laws and accountability for every institution and basic rights are served to common people, here m***f 200 elite families are making fool 220 million people under the shelter of establishment and young sons of soil are being killed brutally by open and hidden enemies and no one is taking responsibility to rectify the previous mistakes and to address the core reasons for this all happenings ,

Last edited:
RIP. Makes my blood boil.
And when the military went after these terrorists, including Akbar Bugti, our damn media and judges made so much noise about 'The Missing Persons' issue that the military had to go soft. Haramkhor Judges like the former CJP Iftikhar Chaudhry did so much damage to Pakistan and political parties went along with him just to topple Musharraf.

First of all, let me disconnect everything.

Leave the COAS, ISPR out of this (am not defending them of course, but then once you start the blame game, why dont you take names of all who are down the chain till the POST COMMANDER himself, the man who was well-equipped, enough manpower to hold his post.....its not fair to blame the COAS only....).

As a commander, you only tell your subordinates the concept of how you intend operating. It is upto the junior leaders, at all levels, to implement that to the best of their personal abilities.

Another fact, the nearest base to this unfortunate post is more than 30 kms away. Second, they are not connected by any road, motorway or anything. Its not a normal drive whereby you can reach there in half an hour. It takes balls that you are ready to stretch your outfit over such a vast area just because situation demands, logic doesnt demands.

Now if someone says that we should pour in more army troops, do please do simple math regarding deployments, let me know if you find any brigade or division freely available, doing nothing......if you find any, let me know.

As i highlighted before as well, troops to space ration is very unfavorable to us in Balochistan. FATA was a small area, we pumped in half of our army there and then achieved the desired results. Even then it took such a long time. Still we need to keep some chunk of our army there to retain what we got.

Balochistan, well its 44 % of our country's land mass.....imagine....almost half of total Pakistan....its true that militants number hardly hundreds, but looking for them in such a vast area is very difficult. Same goes for our deployments as well, since we are stretched too thin, so we have to make a hard choice of prioritising our assets.....we first secure our high value assets......

I am not into politics, so i will and cannot talk about PM etc....am simply not qualified for that.....however, regarding COAS.....well, all bastards getting hit across borders are being hit on his orders too.....there we dont give him credit.....and again, mind you, they are not even half of what is being done.

I told you before as well......we need to realize that we are at war.....for more than two decades.....and its not over, it will continue....its simply the new form of warfare where we are all alone....we will prevail InshaAllah, but not without casualties....thats the cost of freedom and victory.

No other country is physically helping us....and then we have the case of US, who supported by all her allies and latest equipment, could not prevail in Korea, Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Learn to take casualties, war means casualties....the other side is also here to fight, time will tell who wins, but not without casualties.

I'm sorry to say but what you're talking about isn't the behaviour of a professional army

If the subordinates won't listen and implement the orders of the higher brass they have absolutely no place in the army but should rather consider being part of the boys scout
Men have charged entrenched machine gun posts cause their officers told them to do so

And Don't even compare US army engagements with that of Pak Army
They never fought a war on their own territory but on foreign soil with almost 100 hostile population
Accepting casualties doesn't hurt as much as us letting the same thing happen over and over again

44 percent of the land mass isn't even reason enough to justify sheer incompetence
Where's the intelligence?
That fact that such a large group of cunts where able to mount such a complex operation for 5 hours straight is nothing short of a slap on our faces

Army Generals are getting bashed cause they rather focus on nation-building etc e.g COAS meeting footballers and individuals rather than their primary tasks which are supervising military operations and focusing on CT in Pakistan. Hatred is invited by seeking/accepting extensions and most misdeeds at senior level are punished by mandatory retirement and not court-marshal with the termination of service benefits.

In short, at low level i.e captain and below officers and soldiers, the army is well respected but above them especially star officers, the professionalism is questioned. This is not to say that good men are completely gone but rather army has become murkier.

You have explained it well

Thank You

FC are recruited to be cannon fodder. Everyone understands that, the recruits, the army, and even the terrorists. When the terrorist's need to show their frustration, they simple decide on the number of helpless FC they want to murder in cold blood, and do it. Army, does nothing except pay lipservice, and replaces the murdered soldiers with willing suckers, and we move on till the next incident, and then repeat.

ANA was also targeted by AT similarly by attacks on remote posts. Before the fall of Afghanistan, they re-strategised the military defence by retreating to more urban centres and consolidating the posts there. FC Balocistan and army should retreat back from remote outposts until sufficient QRF with aerial support is made available as the current RRF is insufficient.

Thankyou for this post.

Its hight time some one start questioning GHQ tactics in Balochistan. Outsourcing security to ill-equipped paramilitarily force aka FC is not yielding favorable results.

You take everything in a negative manner. Ok, let me know what are the nearest deployment of these things to this post?

Soldiers are trained to be able to operate far away, without even air, combat aviation or even logistic support.

I say again, this war cannot be won without casualties.
Being a father, tears in my eyes, why there is no coordinated backup plan for such kind of incidents. we are in a war scenario and i think there was lethargic response from our army if the soldiers were fighting for more than 2 hours. such slippages should not be tolerated and should not repeated be in future.

How is India related to this incident? NDS is technically non-existent after talib takeover while India also closed all it's consulates for y'all to falsely claim Indian consulates housing RAW agents

Just like German cockroaches never die, NDS/RAW will never die. They will just move their operation to another place. They are still getting support from their sympathizers in Iran.

Government should completely cutoff access to Gawdar from other districts. In fact Gawdar should be given status of federal territory.

I don't get it. How many Pakistani soldiers would have to die before our state would do anything about these terrorists in Balochistan

COAS is busy having meeting with Michael Oven while large scale attacks against check posts are happening continously in the largest province of the country. He is meeting former footballer instead of doing his job

Why Pakistan is such an impotent state? Why? Kahan sai aayi hai yeh buzdali? Kia buzdali hai yeh?
bro thw attack continued for 5 hours and there was no backup 🥲🥲🥲 like wtf 5hours is a long long time....... The mindset of maintaining the minimum detterence is behind all this.... this defensive mindset will not get us out of this storm .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom