What's new

10 Border Guards Martyred by Terrorists Near Pakistan Border

Status
Not open for further replies.
to Iranian members .... just read this topic and you will understand why I say :

IRAN SHOULD HAVE NUKES ....

if you ever find out how Chinese view us then you will stop complaining about Iranians, Saudis or Afghans..

again the issue is self respect.. we lack it collectively as a nation
Dude, what do you mean by this statement ?

to Iranian members .... just read this topic and you will understand why I say :

We can target reactors and political buildings

lol wut.

First of all nukes are just a subtype of WMDs. mastering other kinds of WMDs needs an even higher technological advancement. look at bio-weapons! we are one of the top 6 countries in bio-tech around the globe

build a wild souche (strain) of CCHF, Marburg and weaponize it (piece of cake for us) and there you have it: a weapon far more effective than Nukes and far less proliferated. drop one of em bad boys on tel-aviv (in case of a nuclear attack) and just see the results of this bad boy.

==========

secondly, and more importantly :

this forum is a joke (relationship wise). in reality Iran and Pakistan are strong allies and just today came the news that for the first time Pakistan has actually taken steps to secure the border with its brother, Iran.

So: No we don't need nukes. and hell i'd rather get nuked than nuke another muslim nation.

this forum is a joke (relationship wise). in reality Iran and Pakistan are strong allies and just today came the news that for the first time Pakistan has actually taken steps to secure the border with its brother, Iran.

This forum has a lot more retards from our side of the border who go in to a fit when Iran is mentioned, while on the streets of Pakistan, most Pakistanis have an overwhelmingly favorable view of both Iran. A poll released a few years ago also proved this, and my interaction is still the same, that most Pakistanis would never seek to nor become associates with those seeking to harm Iran.

Even the largest Sunni Islamist party in Pakistani, the JI strongly supports dialogue dialogue and alliance with Iran, and other regional Muslim states.

I think there are a lot of actors seeking to distance the relationship between Iran and Pakistan so they can use one against another to weaken them. People in both countries need to remain vigilant of these things.

On topic: May the martyrs rest in peace, hope there is continued co-ordination between Pakistan and Iran in fighting foreign backed terrorism in this region.

This forum has a lot more retards from our side of the border who go in to a fit when Iran is mentioned, while on the streets of Pakistan, most Pakistanis have an overwhelmingly favorable view of both Iran. A poll released a few years ago also proved this, and my interaction is still the same, that most Pakistanis would never seek to nor become associates with those seeking to harm Iran.

Even the largest Sunni Islamist party in Pakistani, the JI strongly supports dialogue dialogue and alliance with Iran, and other regional Muslim states.

I think there are a lot of actors seeking to distance the relationship between Iran and Pakistan so they can use one against another to weaken them. People in both countries need to remain vigilant of these things.

On topic: May the martyrs rest in peace, hope there is continued co-ordination between Pakistan and Iran in fighting foreign backed terrorism in this region.
Alhamdulilah, there are smarter people in charge in both our countries than average person on PDF and our ties are as always brotherly.

heck i myself have gone crazy on this very forum from time-to-time and said stupid things in response to Pakistani members, but we all know the realities between Iran and Pakistan and we all know that our future is bound together.

if you get prosperous we get prosperous and vice versa

so i'm not really worried at all. things will go as planed

Alhamdulilah, there are smarter people in charge in both our countries than average person on PDF and our ties are as always brotherly.

heck i myself have gone crazy on this very forum from time-to-time and said stupid things in response to Pakistani members, but we all know the realities between Iran and Pakistan and we all know that our future is bound together.

if you get prosperous we get prosperous and vice versa

so i'm not really worried at all. things will go as planed
There are some trolls on this forum that they are not from Pakistan nor Iran and try to make distance between our countries. We should be aware of them and make no mistakes.

But how they can come many kilometer inside and run away after kiling? As i can see Mirjaweh is a town. And there is a border fence and also border patrolling on the same border

hi my friend ...

Iranian border guards has nothing ...

only barbed wire and an 18 yo Soldier armed with AK ...

No hand grenades ... No mg ... no rpg ... no APC ... no IFV/AFV ... no artillery ... no air support ... nothing ...

even they dont have Bandage / First aid kit ... or medic ... nothing ... nothing ... nothing ... and again ...

NOTHING

dont fly in your dreams, my friend ... they are not important to Iranian Pan Terrorist and Pan arab leaders !!!

only arabs are important ... they have family ... iranians are not important ...

money needed to buy equipment and trainings is spent for Terrorists like Hamas and Hezbollah ... or in my enemy`s land like KSA, UAE, Iraq, Palestine, and ...

this is not first time they attacked us ...

and i have a q:

why Pakistani Border guards didn`t notice them ???

Its an ambush. Border guards don't have tanks or attack helicopters on standby for them.

In this case they penetrated maybe 1 km into Iranian territory, attacked, then escaped in Toyota pickups back to Pakistan.
اون جاکشای حرومزاده چجوری میخوان جواب بدن ؟؟؟

مادر قحبه های تخم حروم ...

پول مملکتو ورمیدارن میدن به عربای دیوث ...

نتیجش میشه این !!!

عرب نگاییدم !!!

تف تو هرچی عرب نجاسته ...

هر چی بدبختی داریم از این دیوثا داریم ...

Last edited:
hi my friend ...

No hand grenades ... No mg ... no rpg ... no APC ... no IFV/AFV ... no artillery ... no air support ... nothing ...

even they dont have Bandage / First aid kit ... or medic ... nothing ... nothing ... nothing ... and again ...

NOTHING

dont fly in your dreams, my friend ... they are not important to Iranian Pan Terrorist and Pan arab leaders !!!

only arabs are important ... they have family ... iranians are not important ...

money needed to buy equipment and trainings is spent for Terrorists like Hamas and Hezbollah ... or in my enemy`s land like KSA, UAE, Iraq, Palestine, and ...

this is not first time they attacked us ...

and i have a q:

why Pakistani Border guards didn`t notice them ???

اون جاکشای حرومزاده چجوری میخوان جواب بدن ؟؟؟

مادر قحبه های تخم حروم ...

پول مملکتو ورمیدارن میدن به عربای دیوث ...

نتیجش میشه این !!!

عرب نگاییدم !!!

تف تو هرچی عرب نجاسته ...

هر چی بدبختی داریم از این دیوثا داریم ...

نمیدونم چرا شما نژادپرست ها فکر میکنین ما آدم های ادی به شماها گوش میدیم.

hi my friend ...

NOTHING
well as a matter of fact I was there and we had RPGs , Mortars , Machine Guns and if called air support but (well the air-support is not always in time)

well as a matter of fact I was there and we had RPGs , Mortars , Machine Guns and if called air support but (well the air-support is not always in time)
in armories, yes , there is ...

but they didnt have ... so, no existance ...

وقتی باشه و استفاده نشه، به چه درد میخوره ؟؟؟

میگن گلوله هاش گرونه و نمیتونیم هزینه شو بدیم ....

نمیدونم چرا شما نژادپرست ها فکر میکنین ما آدم های ادی به شماها گوش میدیم.
حالا شدیم نژاد پرست ؟؟؟؟

بده میخوایم ارتشمون قوی باشه ؟؟؟

نژاد پرست اون مادر قحبه ایه که پول مملکتو ورمیداره می بره میده به عربا ...

اونا کجا آموزش دیدن ؟؟؟ از کجا تسلیحات گرفتن ؟؟؟

دیگه از بی غیرتی حرومزاده ها خسته شدیم ... جونمون به لبمون رسیده ...

"کشتار حجاج تو سال 66 --- تجاوز به دو نوجوان تو "حریم امن الهی

دوباره لت و پار شدن ملت تو اون لجن آباد ...

کشتن مرزبانامون تو سیستان و کردستان و ...

نژاد پرست اونیه که کشور حودشو و مشکلاتشو نمیبینه ... ولی برای یه عرب مادر قحبه، یک هفته عزای عمومی میگیره ...

وقتی عراق شهرامونو موشک بارون میکرد، اونا کمک کردن که الان ما داریم کمک می کنیم ؟؟؟

خودم کلی مشکل دارم، به من چه اسرائیل چه گوهی خورد یا کدوم حرومزاده فلسطینی، خوارش گاییده شد ؟؟؟

بد میگم ؟؟؟

in armories, yes , there is ...

but they didnt have ... so, no existance ...

وقتی باشه و استفاده نشه، به چه درد میخوره ؟؟؟

میگن گلوله هاش گرونه و نمیتونیم هزینه شو بدیم ....

حالا شدیم نژاد پرست ؟؟؟؟

بده میخوایم ارتشمون قوی باشه ؟؟؟

نژاد پرست اون مادر قحبه ایه که پول مملکتو ورمیداره می بره میده به عربا ...

اونا کجا آموزش دیدن ؟؟؟ از کجا تسلیحات گرفتن ؟؟؟

دیگه از بی غیرتی حرومزاده ها خسته شدیم ... جونمون به لبمون رسیده ...

"کشتار حجاج تو سال 66 --- تجاوز به دو نوجوان تو "حریم امن الهی

دوباره لت و پار شدن ملت تو اون لجن آباد ...

کشتن مرزبانامون تو سیستان و کردستان و ...

نژاد پرست اونیه که کشور حودشو و مشکلاتشو نمیبینه ... ولی برای یه عرب مادر قحبه، یک هفته عزای عمومی میگیره ...

وقتی عراق شهرامونو موشک بارون میکرد، اونا کمک کردن که الان ما داریم کمک می کنیم ؟؟؟

خودم کلی مشکل دارم، به من چه اسرائیل چه گوهی خورد یا کدوم حرومزاده فلسطینی، خوارش گاییده شد ؟؟؟

بد میگم ؟؟؟

تو با عرب مشکل داری، همش میگی عرب عرب عرب، بابا مگه نمیفهمی این تنفر کار دشمن رو راحت میکنه

فقط یاد گرفتیم بگیم مرگ بر آمریکا ...
ولی هیچ موقع یاد نگرفتیم بگیم زنده باد کشورمون ....

اگر کسی رو داشتیم مثل کرووات ها که می گفت:

SMRT Fasizmu , SLUBODA Narudo ...

وضعمون خیلی بهتر بود ...

*** چرا نصفه نوشت ؟؟؟

تو با عرب مشکل داری، همش میگی عرب عرب عرب، بابا مگه نمیفهمی این تنفر کار دشمن رو راحت میکنه
توقع داری به پاشون بیافتم ؟؟؟

نه خدایی توقع داری به پاشون بیافتم ؟؟؟

تو رو نمیدونم ...

ولی من هیچ موقع به پای یه تروریست، نمی افتم ...

فقط یاد گرفتیم بگیم مرگ بر آمریکا ...
ولی هیچ موقع یاد نگرفتیم بگیم زنده باد کشورمون ....

SMRT Fasizmu , SLUBODA Narudo ...

توقع داری به پاشون بیافتم ؟؟؟

نه خدایی توقع داری به پاشون بیافتم ؟؟؟

تو رو نمیدونم ...

ولی من هیچ موقع به پای یه تروریست، نمی افتم ...

تو برو این دو هزار و خورده ای پست که من تو این فورم لعنتی نوشتم بخون، ببین حتی یکیش میگه ما به پای هیچکش، بشه آمریکا، اسرائیل، عربستان، چین، روسیه، هند، پاکستان میوفتیم؟؟

بعدش ببین من تو یکیشون از عرب، سفید، سیاه بدی گفتم؟

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom