What's new

10 Border Guards Martyred by Terrorists Near Pakistan Border

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you willing to sacrifice your relationship with pakistan over revenge? You're stuck between a rock and a hard place. React and you'll sever a relationship, don't react and they'll take it as a sign of weakness and continue to attack you.
Who said anything about taking revenge of Pakistan? As far as i'm concerned the group who did this was Jaish ul-Adl and they are the ones who should pay the price for it. And i agree with what you've wrote, if we don't react, those jihadists will take it as a sign of them winning so they'll continue to attack us. When it comes to jihadists what you have to do is that you should find and kill every single one of them like dogs wherever they are while you keep your civilian casualties at it's minimum low, so they can't use it for their propaganda machine and recruit more jihadists, So they see that the price doesn't worth it and give up.

Javad is in Islamabad to discuss this issue of Saudi + hillbilly funded Jaish Al Adl:

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/05/03/520421/Iran-Pakistan

if there is no commitment and resolve to clamp down on foreign funded terrorists operating from Pak territory, then Iran will escalate this issue with other means. I mean how come a country's government allows terrorist outfits to operate against other countries is beyond me, unless they are sanctioned by the government itself! Nothing else makes sense. The excuses are running hollow from Pak side that they can't enforce or enact their will on their own population?.......come on.......

I ultimately thought this would be Indian guards when I clicked on this thread.

Iran's Shahed 129 MALE UCAV crashed in Iranian Baluchistan coming back from Pakistan a while ago. Please pay special attention to the empty missile hardpoints :-)

photo_2015-08-14_20-29-18.jpg

vGqKh46yoqo-e1439462382997.jpg
Did it crash or was it shot down?

Stop blaming Pakistan or even those terrorists for God's sake .

We've kept making an *** out of ourselves for decades and this painful tensency is the Islamic Republic's sole strategy .

The pimp mullahs in the Islamic shitty republic whose kids are either showing off in up town or banging hot chicks keep sending poor and undertrained soldiers to the borders and since they have no shortage of free manpower they'll give no shit when dozens are slaughtered every once in a while .

The question is , why not using professional forces ?

where are those crappy UAVs they reveal every week to detect and hunt these guys ?

why after getting hundreds of innocent soldiers killed in the eastern borders the bastard Mullahs still refuse to equip these poor guys ?

I watched several videos of the ambushes laid by the terrorists . In all of them the terrorists used light weapons and the main reason of the slaughters are using vulnerable pick ups to transport the forces . Why shouldn't our border guards be equipped with a proper armoured vehicle to save them ?

Is this country poor ? Is getting Humvees etc very expensive ?

How much will bullet proof vests and helmets cost ? are they more expensive than an Iranian youth life ?

Spot on!

Problem is not the fingers, but the brain. Change the brain, and problem will be solved.

Yes! We should learn from both turkey and Pakistan. Their internal security is tip top!
I didnt claim that our government is so smart, nor i dont support Erdoğan.

So i still stick to my thesis about internal security issues! :P

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom