What's new

10 Border Guards Martyred by Terrorists Near Pakistan Border

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside Iranian territory is quite a vague description considering the size of Iran. Besides, most attacks on Iran in Balochistan have been ambushes coming from Pakistan.

And you have no evidence of your claim... whatsoever.

However, closed state is poisoning brains of its citizens against Pakistan, that's why stage such dramas regularly.

Or I'm saying Pakistan is bad at managing its own territory.

Said attacks took place in your territory... don't expect Pakistan to manage your territory.
If you want us to help, you have to ask nicely, bear all the expenses, provide jobs to Pakistani citizens and treat them nicely.

If you want us to help, you have to ask nicely, bear all the expenses, provide jobs to Pakistani citizens and treat them nicely.
Sounds like somebody here has taken a liking to the trump doctrine:rolleyes1: ie:"we`ll build it and we`ll make them pay for it too",where I come from we call that a "shake down" or as its more commonly know an extortion racket,but then again maybe thats just how pakistan does business:sarcastic:

The funeral service for 6 of the martyred was conducted, with families present.

2443293.jpg

2443294.jpg

2443295.jpg

2443292.jpg

2443284.jpg

2443286.jpg

2443288.jpg

2443282.jpg

2443289.jpg

2443283.jpg

2443280.jpg

2443281.jpg

2443276.jpg

2443277.jpg

2443278.jpg

2443273.jpg

2443274.jpg

2443275.jpg

2443272.jpg

روحتان شاد، پهلوانان ایران

Sounds like somebody here has taken a liking to the trump doctrine:rolleyes1: ie:"we`ll build it and we`ll make them pay for it too",where I come from we call that a "shake down" or as its more commonly know an extortion racket,but then again maybe thats just how pakistan does business:sarcastic:
@BATMAN Mullah rhetoric has always been delusional. No surprises here.

While some Pakistani members on PDF constantly whine about Uzair Baloch and that Indian spy whose relations with Iran are still in a cloud of doubt, we have been hit by terrorists coming from Pakistan for nearly 15 years, losing forces (and killing many of them).

While some Pakistani members threaten to nuke Tehran when Iran shells those terrorists inside Pakistan, we are the one who has actually paid the price fighting terrorists launching attacks from the wild west, aka Pakistan's Balochistan.

And at the end, we are the ones 'backstabbing' Pakistan every now and then. Dignity and decency is something that's not easy to find these days.

Approximiate location of the attack:

View attachment 393202
Actually brother i am not blind person to just focus on one issues. We are also facing these same issue from both Iranian side and Afghan side Baluchistan. We all know who is funding these and what is there target are. We have to be united against those elements. Let me give you a hint.
map4.jpg

We all need to focus on there main objective and work together and blaming each other wouldn't resolve this issue. We need to focus that who is funding them and who is training them. This is the time we work together and remember that Pakistan is the only country who allow Iranian forces to conduct operations in Pakistan and give them full logistics support to that operations and we also want same from other side. My suggestion is make joint Ops team and give them full right on both side.
remember this is very old game they are playing and see what days they choose, these are same days when Iran refuse to join Islamic Alliance and these are very critical timings.

It is time to wake up and see what is going on around us

maybe the attackers were CIA/mossad agents wearing terrorist clothes and came from pakistan soil, who knows?

CIA/mossad doing this shit all the time, they are specialized in false flag operations.

Purpose -> Divide et impera

generate tensions between 2 countries....believe me, this Satanists do it since decades...

Here you have US army idiots disguised as IS terrorists:

ISIS-US-Tattoo2.jpg

While some Pakistani members on PDF constantly whine about Uzair Baloch and that Indian spy whose relations with Iran are still in a cloud of doubt, we have been hit by terrorists coming from Pakistan for nearly 15 years, losing forces (and killing many of them).

While some Pakistani members threaten to nuke Tehran when Iran shells those terrorists inside Pakistan, we are the one who has actually paid the price fighting terrorists launching attacks from the wild west, aka Pakistan's Balochistan.

And at the end, we are the ones 'backstabbing' Pakistan every now and then. Dignity and decency is something that's not easy to find these days.

Approximiate location of the attack:

View attachment 393202

Pakistan have 10 times more check posts on border then you lot. Stop passing the buck to Pakistan, take responsibility of your own soil first and foremost and build more border checkposts and stop externalising your internal issue. Giving sunnies their due share would be a good start.

It's your internal problem, deal with it. Pakistan is in no mood to clear someone else mess.

Rest in peace ...

We have to target them inside Pakistan ... It's enough !

Your are a third grade country with third grade military power.

I hope your military planners are not as stupid as you are because we in Pakistan will do what yanks and Israelis have been reluctant to do, which is to wipe Persian civilization. You don't go about challenging world fourth biggest nuke power and it's sovereignty.

Whatever is happening in Sistan is part of greater geopolitical chessboard and I hope the Persian mullah are not dumb. Clear your internal mess and stop externalising your own issues.

Pakistan have 10 times more check posts on border then you lot. Stop passing the buck to Pakistan, take responsibility of your own soil first and foremost and build more border checkposts and stop externalising your internal issue. Giving sunnies their due share would be a good start.

It's your internal problem, deal with it. Pakistan is in no mood to clear someone else mess.

Your are a third grade country with third grade military power.

I hope your military planners are not as stupid as you are because we in Pakistan will do what yanks and Israelis have been reluctant to do, which is to wipe Persian civilization. You don't go about challenging world fourth biggest nuke power and it's sovereignty.

Whatever is happening in Sistan is part of greater geopolitical chessboard and I hope the Persian mullah are not dumb. Clear your internal mess and stop externalising your own issues.

Well to be a Mullah, you have to be dumb first. It is a prerequisite.

That makes no sense. Iran not joining the "coalition" does not change the fact that Wahhabism, the ideology of ISIS, was created by Saudi.
i think you didn't read my previous comments... ISIS was created by blackwater & by powerful jewish inside U.S..
ISIS is using salafi label because sunni are majority in muslims.. ISIS has nothing to do with islam

We deported illegal Afghanis inside Pakistan.I think it is time to deport illegal Iranian from Pakistan.some Irani people live their whole life here but there sympathies will always be with Iran.Pakistan must deport Irani people now.we must look at our national interest first.activities of Iran intelligence inside Pakistan is growing.even some people here from Iran accuses Pakistan for everything.time to deport illegal people.time to get rid of fassadis.

Some people over here talk in a way as if it was their border guards whom were ambushed and killed from Iranian territories not vice versa ... I really dunno what would be their reaction if it be the real case ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom