What's new

10 Border Guards Martyred by Terrorists Near Pakistan Border

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riiiiiight...
Yes, right.

Your slogan in your signature sounds all nice and cool but far from truth. The truth is we have been steering towards the east and Russia for a while.

We relied on Russia for S300 and they played us like dogs for years even though we already paid them millions. Medvedev played bad cop even though he was under control of Putin.

We relied on Russia for Bushehr and they kept delaying it because they were playing politics.

We thought Russia was an ally until they backstabbed us and switched sides when sanctions came.

Iran is trying to be admitted in the SCO and again we are being played by eastern nations. Why join SCO and HOPE Russia and the rest admit us if na sharghi na gharbi?

Iran allowed Russians to operate INSIDE Iran at Hamdan Airbase. That is unprecedented and violation of Islamic republics own constitution. The Russians were kicked out to avoid further embarrassment once it was exposed.

Russian officials met with Rouhani and Raisi right before our elections...you've seen the news haven't you? You've heard of Russian meddling in US, France, and so on?

After all these backstabbings, instead of giving them cold shoulder and expanding our alliances with others, we just hope they wont backstab us more in the future because we have became so desperate and reliant on them.

So yes, the truth is we have and continue to rely on Russia and eastern blocs, while they just play us whenever it is to their own benefit. You can continue to believe wishful 40 year old slogans or see the truth.

Last edited:
at one side they are pulling pak into the saudi alliance and from the other side they are pushing pak into this alliance through these terrorists. now iran will take up the case with the pak govt. iran may attack inside pak as per the statement of their army chief. india will also play a significant role. iran needs india for the chabahr port to counter gwadar. they will lure the iranian govt to act against pak like they did in the kalbhushan case. the mistrust between the two countries will increase and pak will fall into the trap.
the terrorists are the biggest tool zionists use against muslims
the govts of pak and iran must act sensibly. iran should be even more careful. russia may not come to their help the way she came for assad. iran needs good relations with pakistan. pakistan is the only country that has tried to give some sense to the rabid saudis

Last edited:
Even rumors that Khamenei studied in Patrice Lumumba University in the Soviet Union, the university that was ran by KGB... slipped up by an RT reporter.

Dehbashi asks Khameneis brother about this and the answer is not the clearest

Why do they mention "near Pakistan border", why don't they say inside Iranian territory? What does Pakistan has to do with it? It's the indian terrorists you housed in the border region to create unrest in Pakistan , now reap what your sowed.
Iran wants attention.

well as a matter of fact I was there and we had RPGs , Mortars , Machine Guns and if called air support but (well the air-support is not always in time)
Did you Edit your Post ???

Answer me !!!

The truth is we have been steering towards the east and Russia for a while.

I think it's because, by being opposed to western foreign policy, you naturally find common ground with Eastern foreign policy.

We relied on Russia for S300 and they played us like dogs for years even though we already paid them millions. Medvedev played bad cop even though he was under control of Putin.

We relied on Russia for Bushehr and they kept delaying it because they were playing politics.

We thought Russia was an ally until they backstabbed us and switched sides when sanctions came.

All countries get screwed from time to time in international relations. Even the US got screwed by Russia. As you saw, the S-300 had a negative and positive effect. On the one hand, we didn't get the S-300 when we needed it. On the other hand, the Russian backstabbing strengthened our resolve to develop our domestic systems like Bavar. Some countries would have been left helpless by this and even if they tried to develop their own systems, they would still be influenced by outside. If you remember the Russians said they might offer the Antey-2500 instead, this was an attempt to slow or stop internal development so they could continue to mess with us. Thankfully their messing was ignored and now Iran is highly proficient in air defence tech.

Iran is trying to be admitted in the SCO and again we are being played by eastern nations. Why join SCO and HOPE Russia and the rest admit us if na sharghi na gharbi?

Well the SCO is a Chinese led organisation, but I don't think Iran is cornering itself in one camp. We seek strategic cooperation with eastern countries like China and Russia but still have good economic relations with Europe, example the various French car factories set up in Iran and the large Airbus order.

Iran allowed Russians to operate INSIDE Iran at Hamdan Airbase. That is unprecedented and violation of Islamic republics own constitution. The Russians were kicked out to avoid further embarrassment once it was exposed.

Well that's debatable. The base wasn't handed over to the Russians even temporarily. They were simply allowed to refuel there. Not exactly a base.

In wake of recent events.. So i guess Iran has a terrorism problem now just like Pakistan? Better yet Gcc+world against you! Good luck. Small border clashes with Pak will be last of your worries now. So much for tough talk against Pakistan. Let's see if you actually attack Saudis, Isrealis, Americans? I seriously doubt you will do anything at all actually you can't do anything other then the usual blah blah blah on tv. Thank you for spareing Pakistan from your wrath in the past due to border terrorism.
I as a Pakistani sincerely appreciate that.

Btw hopefully It won't take you 8 years to defeat saudia, Since you claime you can destroy pak in 24hrs.
You talk the talk lets see if you walk the walk.

In wake of recent events.. So i guess Iran has a terrorism problem now just like Pakistan? Better yet Gcc+world against you! Good luck. Small border clashes with Pak will be last of your worries now. So much for tough talk against Pakistan. Let's see if you actually attack Saudis, Isrealis, Americans? I seriously doubt you will do anything at all actually you can't do anything other then the usual blah blah blah on tv. Thank you for spareing Pakistan from your wrath in the past due to border terrorism.

Btw hopefully It won't take you 8 years to defeat saudia, Since you claime you can destroy pak in 24hrs.

well , no one need to try to destroy paks , you are doing it yourselves ....

Lol... TTP have 25,000 members and constantly kill Pakistanis. The war in Waziristan has killed nearly 30,000 Pakistani soldiers and civilians, and displaced 3.5 million people.

There is literally no comparison...

Lol... TTP have 25,000 members and constantly kill Pakistanis. The war in Waziristan has killed nearly 30,000 Pakistani soldiers and civilians, and displaced 3.5 million people.

There is literally no comparison...

there is illiterately no comparison, maybe you live in a cave with TTP? Where are those 25000 TTP members? on wikipedia? no they dont kill us constantly anymore its you barking Mullahs who love to compare us with Afghanistan and Syria which we are not. we are fine, GDP touching 6%.. yes we face terrorists attack once in 2 or 3 months due to pours border with Afghanistan (mostly from ISIS) but we are trying to secure that border.

you remember our losses to show us our failure bcoz of Mullah stronk.. but forget punny Iraq killed your million and you also faced internal terrorism from PJAK and MKO in which you lost atleast 50K people through out 80's and 90's when Pakistani didnt even heard of bomb blasts despite having much more population..

we started to face this shit only after American invasion in Afghanistan. while yours is as ancient as your country. first your commies and Mullah used to blow Shah's army, then commie and kurds Used to blow Mullahs.. now Balochs God knows when Israel, US will bomb you to stone age. although i fear another Afghanistan on Pakistan's border.

Last edited:
What do you guys want from Pakistan? Look at you and look at us. Stop comparing Pakistan with Iran.still fighting on those 10 soldiers. We said nothing when your mortar killed our man in Baluchistan. Get a life.

there is illiterately no comparison, maybe you live in a cave with TTP? Where are those 25000 TTP members? on wikipedia? no they dont kill us constantly anymore its you barking Mullahs who love to compare us with Afghanistan and Syria which we are not. we are fine, GDP touching 6%.. yes we face terrorists attack once in 2 or 3 months due to pours border with Afghanistan (mostly from ISIS) but we are trying to secure that border.

you remember our losses to show us our failure bcoz of Mullah stronk.. but forget punny Iraq killed your million and you also faced internal terrorism from PJAK and MKO in which you lost atleast 50K people through out 80's and 90's when Pakistani didnt even heard of bomb blasts despite having much more population..

we started to face this shit only after American invasion in Afghanistan. while yours is as ancient as your country. first your commies and Mullah used to blow Shah's army, then commie and kurds Used to blow Mullahs.. now Balochs Good know when Israel, US will bomb you to stone age. although i fear another Afghanistan on Pakistan's border.

Blah blah. Pakistan nuclear supapowa, so powerful the US drones its people.

Yes, we successfully defended our territory for 8 years, and you lost Bangladesh in 13 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom