What's new

1 march Pakistan VS Zimbabwe

anyway the decision to play rahat ali instead of younus might prove good

And people start criticize Misbah that he play so slow, what the F he do else I always seeing coming him in great pressure. Pathetic top order

Excellent batting by Misbah, rotating strike on last ball....

We can't score more than 200 or max 220 and even if done,it will more related to luck than batting skills
Just shows in their body language that they are playing with negative mindset. Can't shake off previous results from their thinking...hence this poor performance.

Time to pick Golf bag and do some practice in center instead of wasting my Sunday on these stupids.
dont go,,,,shahanshahe tuk tuk is in full mood:D
edit:still all is not lost,,,,u just need a gud partnership

Last edited:
Just shows in their body language that they are playing with negative mindset. Can't shake off previous results from their thinking...hence this poor performance.

This same squad made 360+ AGAINST NZ few months back.I don't know why they take so much pressure.

Watching Eng vs SL instead... Some masterclass batting by the Lankans chasing down that massive score. Watch & learn...

The Problem is not merely this match but the future of Pakistan cricket,like hockey because of no new talent,cricket is dying in Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom