What's new

1 march Pakistan VS Zimbabwe

If Pakistan wins this match, Pakistanis who want their team to qualify for QF would be praying for India and South Africa to maul WI and Ire badly thus killing their Run Rate.

Chicumbura has given 4 wides in 3 legal deliveries. He want extras to be highest scorer from Pakistan team.

Our points will match with WI if we win 3 matches ad so do them because they were also defeated with +250runs but if we defeat zimbabwe in today match with more like 60-80runs,than our points with 3 wins will surpass WI

This Pakistani batting will be facing SA bowling in Auckland, a pitch where Aus and Nz struggled to score 150.
Am I the only one expecting some new lows?

Our points will match with WI if we win 3 matches ad so do them because they were also defeated with +250runs but if we defeat zimbabwe in today match with more like 60-80runs,than our points with 3 wins will surpass WI

You have started so pathetically that you could not win today with large difference. You, Ireland, and WI would tie at 6 points each and run rate would be decider. For you to qualify, India need to spank WI as badly as SA did.

BTW 3 wickets down. I think Ireland has better team than yours.

here you go Harris Sohail gone.....swift dismissal....my ***

Are yo telling me that bangladesh will actually qualify for QF ?

60-80 run will hardly improve your net run rate by just 1 or so You need to win all 3 matches with more than 60 runs and hope for WI to lose or not improve their run rate.
India beat South Africa with 130 runs still only 0.5 run rate improved( from 1.56 to 2.06).

This Pakistani batting will be facing SA bowling in Auckland, a pitch where Aus and Nz struggled to score 150.
Am I the only one expecting some new lows?
SA bowler + Auckland Pitch in front of PAK batsmen :yahoo:

You have started so pathetically that you could not win today with large difference. You, Ireland, and WI would tie at 6 points each and run rate would be decider. For you to qualify, India need to spank WI as badly as SA did.

BTW 3 wickets down. I think Ireland has better team than yours.

Yes but they were also defeated with more than 250+runs margin,infact combined more than our(against india+WI)

anywayhow,if we win this match,we really have a chance to qualify for QF.we can beat UAE with a big margin aswell

This match is progressing as expected.

So WI has India and UAE left.... ( a win with UAE and a not so heavy loss will ensure QF)
SA has Ireland, pakistan , UAE left. ( single win against any is good for QF)
Ireland has SA, India, Zimbabwe and Pakistan left ( A single win against Zimbabwe and no heavy losses is enough)
Zimbabwe ( if they beat Ireland and India they go through)

do you really think pak can win this?..............and do not forget ireland .......
If Pakistan wins this match, Pakistanis who want their team to qualify for QF would be praying for India and South Africa to maul WI and Ire badly thus killing their Run Rate.

Chicumbura has given 4 wides in 3 legal deliveries. He want extras to be highest scorer from Pakistan team.

Back
Top Bottom