What's new

1 march Pakistan VS Zimbabwe

This same squad made 360+ AGAINST NZ few months back.I don't know why they take so much pressure.
Maybe due to the fact that there's so much internal unrest...& the team is not playing like a single unit.... Each one with his own agenda..right from the board room to player's dressing room.

guys what happened to your batsman Hafiz and bowlers like Umar Gul ? Are they retired or what? Why are they not playing?...Misbah is a good players..But i think he is not just rotating the strike...

y the heck is that sohail going for slogs..instead of trying to take singles..

Poor Pakistani bloke with a "History will repeat itself like 1992" placard.

w9bgwm.png

Oh shit ...Its good that they are batting first ..If not with this kind of batting performance a target of 200 too is impossible ..

Switch to Eng vs SL guys... Real masterclass batting by the Lankans...

I thought this would be "even" contest BUT my wishful thinking...Zimbabwe looks more poise...

Switch to Eng vs SL guys... Real masterclass batting by the Lankans...

SL has won that match.

And this is very good for India, as now Australia has a probablity to qualify at no3 with BAngladesh at no4.

India would be playing Bangladesh, and Australia would be playing South Africa in Quater Final.

And India would be playing Sri Lanka in Semi Final rather than Australia.

Goody Goody for India.

What the heck are they doing? They need to win big to even qualify for Quarters..

What the heck are they doing? They need to win big to even qualify for Quarters..

If Pakistan wins this match, Pakistanis who want their team to qualify for QF would be praying for India and South Africa to maul WI and Ire badly thus killing their Run Rate.

Chicumbura has given 4 wides in 3 legal deliveries. He want extras to be highest scorer from Pakistan team.

SL has won that match.

And this is very good for India, as now Australia has a probablity to qualify at no3 with BAngladesh at no4.

India would be playing Bangladesh, and Australia would be playing South Africa in Quater Final.

And India would be playing Sri Lanka in Semi Final rather than Australia.

Goody Goody for India.
Still 83 required from 72

Back
Top Bottom