What's new

1 IRGC killed in Israeli attack on Syria

Israel Says 2 Rockets From Syria Strike Golan Heights

At least two rockets launched from Syria struck the Israeli-controlled Golan Heights on Tuesday and Israel responded with artillery fire, the Israeli military said.

The fire comes after an airstrike last week in Syria attributed to Israel that killed six members of the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah and an Iranian general. Israel has braced for a response to that strike, beefing up its air defenses and increasing surveillance along its northern frontier.

Israel Says 2 Rockets From Syria Strike Golan Heights - ABC News

=============================================================================

Israel fires artillery into Syria’s Golan Heights

Israeli has fired artillery rounds into the Syrian side of the Golan Heights, claiming the assault was a response to several rocket attacks that earlier targeted the Israeli-occupied part of the territory.

PressTV-Israel fires artillery into Golan

Rockets are not used to defend the city but to terrorize Israeli cities.
It was not only rockets that Israel was after. Mortar throwers, snipers, anything of military nature was hit by ISAF. Rockets are part of artillery and are used as defensive means in general.

Thanks for confirming that Hamas uses civilians to protect their rockets.
Classic technique to push yourself out of the corner. What I said was they had nowhere else to put their equipment because there is no margin between their cities and the border. You totally ignored that.

When enemy is at the gates, you move your equipment into the city to defend it and to hide them. This is a common strategy. Russian did it when Germans were trying to occupy St. Peterborough. French did it in their cities when Germans invaded them. Iranians did it when Iraqis invaded Khoramshahr. And it all happened when there were still civilians in those cities. It is not called using civilians as a shield. It is called defending the city and yes civilians will be caught in the cross fire and killed. That's the reality of war and I told you earlier that I understand that.

The part that I have issue with is turning a reality of war and a natural response from a much weaker opponent into a propaganda that the enemy is using its civilians as a shield.

It was not only rockets that Israel was after. Mortar throwers, snipers, anything of military nature was hit by ISAF. Rockets are part of artillery and are used as defensive means in general.
No one in Israel really cares what they are doing inside Gaza, our problem are rockers.

Classic technique to push yourself out of the corner. What I said was they had nowhere else to put their equipment because there is no margin between their cities and the border. You totally ignored that.
First you claimed that there is no place to put rockets in Gaza except in dense populated areas.

I proved its false.

Then u switch ur claim, now u agree that there is place to put rockets in empty areas but then rockets could be destroyed, thus you agree that Hamas puts rockets inside populated areas in order to protect them from Israeli strikes - ie. classic example of human shield.

By the way ur claim that there is only 500 m margin is false too. There are areas with much bigger margin:

1.1422379716.jpg

2.1422379717.jpg

Killing civilians is part of Israeli strategy. Even in 2006 during the war when Israel unleashed its war on Lebanon, Israel was targeting Lebanese civilians and Lebanese infrastructure as part of its campaign against Lebanese civilians. Similarly, Israel's unprovoked and brutal attack on Gaza in 2012 and 2014, their choice of killing Palestinian civilians was deliberate. There were children playing soccer on the coast and Israeli navy deliberately massacred them. Israel also were shelling hospitals, schools, power stations, and civilian homes after Hamas resistance delivered a blow after blow against the invading Israeli forces. Since Israel could not beat Hamas on the ground, they have chosen deliberately to massacre the Palestinian civilians. UN, journalists, and European doctors have all confirmed it. Denying the obvious won't bury the truth. The Israeli actions were clear for everyone to see. Think of it, the Palestinians don't have an air force, no navy, and no tanks, and they are daily bombarded. Yet, they are being blamed of hiding among the city. What are they expected to do? Come outside in an plain field and heartless IOF massacre the only resistance defending the Palestinian people? Despite being outgunned, the Palestinian resistance have driven the invading Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) out of Gaza and at the same time forced a massive exodus of Israelis from Southern Occupied Palestine (Southern Israel).

No one in Israel really cares what they are doing inside Gaza, our problem are rockers.

First you claimed that there is no place to put rockets in Gaza except in dense populated areas.

I proved its false.

Then u switch ur claim, now u agree that there is place to put rockets in empty areas but then rockets could be destroyed, thus you agree that Hamas puts rockets inside populated areas in order to protect them from Israeli strikes - ie. classic example of human shield.

By the way ur claim that there is only 500 m margin is false too. There are areas with much bigger margin:

1.1422379716.jpg

2.1422379717.jpg

I said "arsenal" not only rockets. you can read my comment again.

We are talking about military operations here and words should be interpreted in that context. Yes there are spaces where "physically" they can put their arsenal but would it make sense? Were the areas that you are showing above clear of Israeli forces? Or were they all just standing politely on the other side of the border? I remember the Palestinians were fighting Israeli troops in populated areas. That means you had already crossed the same area that you are showing above which means those areas were occupied.

And even if none of the things I said above is true, if you were them, would you put the limited arsenal that you have in that flat narrow margin that you have shown above where they can be picked up even by tanks and man pads? Is it a strategically sound move in your world? A flat 2 km distance like that can easily be covered with modern MBT in less than 2 minutes! Meaning you won't even have time to setup your equipment before they get to you.

Why open West Bank front? Only if we decide so will it happen. And we absolutely won't unless all the rest of you take part. Why not Lebanese front? The past 10 years we are only ones amongst resistance axis who have been struggling with the occupation. Hezbollah Syria and Iran have done nothing. It's either they have secret peace deal with Israel or they're too scared to fight or they have more important things like fighting in Yemen. There's no excuse anymore.

my brother..my friend..it is not matter if israelis bombing muslim civilians in lebanon cause south of lebanon all are united with hezbollah and they do not fear from death..but there are christians inside lebanon who cannot bear any damage or harmful air strike aganst civilians or power stations or anything that makes them feel uncomfotable especially because of war of hezbollah with israel..more than half of lebanon dont want hezbollah to start any war with israel..christians and druzes and also sunnies and even government of lebanon are defying hezbollah's will to start any war against israel...and the result maybe bring other lebanon communities against hezbollah and may cause a chaos there..israel said the government of lebanon will be considered as a hostile government and is responsible..the main reason is nasrallah cause promised that in the next war with israel he will confront them like they have never ever witnessed in their history...he said and promised in 2008 so the future war with israel will be devastative ...
and the other reason in my point of view ..i repeat that in my point of view the last reason which is good is that hamas has to play the double game..if assad survive hamas has to be with iran..and if assad goes hamas has to be with enemies of iran inside syria...so hamas has to help the rebels in syria for their future after assad..and should cooperate with iran cause assad may survive more than five years..and it is better for hamas to continue fighting with israel rather than acting against iran and syria / staying beside armed rebels iniside syria helping rebels get their hands on Grad missiles and etc and what we can see now , That Asad is winning and Hamas will be out of the game and could be sold in the Future , so they have to be smart now , the Resistance are winning from Iran to Lebanan , Hamas need to be smart now ..and just one more thing..who helped hamas to gain power in gaza..who trained even the top leaders of hamas..hamas get into power militarily along with its idealogy in 2007..with only help of god and then iran..

I said "arsenal" not only rockets. you can read my comment again.
LOL wut? Grad rocket can be packed in the box 300x20x20 cm. So in store 21x10x10m u can pack 17,500 Grad rockets. So u can actually pack millions rockets in open areas of Gaza.

We are talking about military operations here and words should be interpreted in that context. Yes there are spaces where "physically" they can put their arsenal but would it make sense? Were the areas that you are showing above clear of Israeli forces? Or were they all just standing politely on the other side of the border? I remember the Palestinians were fighting Israeli troops in populated areas. That means you had already crossed the same area that you are showing above which means those areas were occupied.

And even if none of the things I said above is true, if you were them, would you put the limited arsenal that you have in that flat narrow margin that you have shown above where they can be picked up even by tanks and man pads? Is it a strategically sound move in your world? A flat 2 km distance like that can easily be covered with modern MBT in less than 2 minutes! Meaning you won't even have time to setup your equipment before they get to you.
Thats what I am saying. Hamas can set their terrorist rockets in open areas. But then Israel will easily destroy them without harming civilians. Thats why Hamas stores them in dense populated areas, including schools making them very hard to destroy. Thats called human shield tactics.

my brother..my friend..it is not matter if israelis bombing muslim civilians in lebanon cause south of lebanon all are united with hezbollah and they do not fear from death..but there are christians inside lebanon who cannot bear any damage or harmful air strike aganst civilians or power stations or anything that makes them feel uncomfotable especially because of war of hezbollah with israel..more than half of lebanon dont want hezbollah to start any war with israel..christians and druzes and also sunnies and even government of lebanon are defying hezbollah's will to start any war against israel...and the result maybe bring other lebanon communities against hezbollah and may cause a chaos there..israel said the government of lebanon will be considered as a hostile government and is responsible..the main reason is nasrallah cause promised that in the next war with israel he will confront them like they have never ever witnessed in their history...he said and promised in 2008 so the future war with israel will be devastative ...
and the other reason in my point of view ..i repeat that in my point of view the last reason which is good is that hamas has to play the double game..if assad survive hamas has to be with iran..and if assad goes hamas has to be with enemies of iran inside syria...so hamas has to help the rebels in syria for their future after assad..and should cooperate with iran cause assad may survive more than five years..and it is better for hamas to continue fighting with israel rather than acting against iran and syria / staying beside armed rebels iniside syria helping rebels get their hands on Grad missiles and etc and what we can see now , That Asad is winning and Hamas will be out of the game and could be sold in the Future , so they have to be smart now , the Resistance are winning from Iran to Lebanan , Hamas need to be smart now ..and just one more thing..who helped hamas to gain power in gaza..who trained even the top leaders of hamas..hamas get into power militarily along with its idealogy in 2007..with only help of god and then iran..

I agree with your points. But disagree about others. The allegations you made aren't true. We aren't capable of arming anybody out of Gaza. But I have busy day today and will address rest tomorrow if needed.

LOL wut? Grad rocket can be packed in the box 300x20x20 cm. So in store 21x10x10m u can pack 17,500 Grad rockets. So u can actually pack millions rockets in open areas of Gaza.

Thats what I am saying. Hamas can set their terrorist rockets in open areas. But then Israel will easily destroy them without harming civilians. Thats why Hamas stores them in dense populated areas, including schools making them very hard to destroy. Thats called human shield tactics.
Well, then from a military stand point they have no other option and that's what I was trying to say. You may call it human shielding.

Killing civilians is part of Israeli strategy. Even in 2006 during the war when Israel unleashed its war on Lebanon, Israel was targeting Lebanese civilians and Lebanese infrastructure as part of its campaign against Lebanese civilians. Similarly, Israel's unprovoked and brutal attack on Gaza in 2012 and 2014, their choice of killing Palestinian civilians was deliberate. There were children playing soccer on the coast and Israeli navy deliberately massacred them. Israel also were shelling hospitals, schools, power stations, and civilian homes after Hamas resistance delivered a blow after blow against the invading Israeli forces. Since Israel could not beat Hamas on the ground, they have chosen deliberately to massacre the Palestinian civilians. UN, journalists, and European doctors have all confirmed it. Denying the obvious won't bury the truth. The Israeli actions were clear for everyone to see. Think of it, the Palestinians don't have an air force, no navy, and no tanks, and they are daily bombarded. Yet, they are being blamed of hiding among the city. What are they expected to do? Come outside in an plain field and heartless IOF massacre the only resistance defending the Palestinian people? Despite being outgunned, the Palestinian resistance have driven the invading Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) out of Gaza and at the same time forced a massive exodus of Israelis from Southern Occupied Palestine (Southern Israel).

Actually no, dead civilian is the weapon of the weakest, hamas thrives on dead civilians, it is in their interests that more Arabs will die the more pressure inflicted on Israel by international community.

Israeli jets strikes Syria's Golan

JERUSALEM, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Israeli airforce jets struck Syrian army artillery positions near the Israel-occupied Golan Heights on Wednesday, the military said, in retaliation for rockets launched in the area the previous day.

Israeli jets strike back after Syria's Golan attack -Israeli army | Daily Mail Online
=============================================================================

Four Israeli soldiers killed in missile attack

b6921f2c64de.jpg

Israel confirms four Israeli soldiers were killed and many others including a high-ranking commandor wounded in a missile attack launched from Lebanon's Shabaa farms into northern Israel.

Al-Mayadeen TV says the attack was carried out by Hezbollah.

PressTV-Four Israeli soldiers killed in missile attack

===================================================================
Lebanon says Israel fires 25 shells into country of Lebanon

55fa09596c7e.jpg

JERUSALEM (AP) — An anti-tank missile hit an Israeli military vehicle near the Israeli-Lebanese border Wednesday, the Israeli military said. Lebanese security officials said Israel later fired 25 artillery shells into Lebanon.

Israel fires into Lebanon after missile strikes vehicle - San Jose Mercury News

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom