What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Really? What's your field? What do you mean you hurt yourself?
i am 26 i finished my medicine MBBS 6 years u become a general physican now i am starting my specialization soon
i fell from some stairs broke a rib or 2 :p
and yes i guess it depends from person to person
Not in my case...

I tend to react faster than I think, have work on that.
relax it is ok... it is probably more to do with our cultural differences... what you said was totally okay...

lol meri khair ha na may kafi sharminda huwa hu... waisay public demand bahut thi...it would be fun teasin you but u would get annoyed easily
Hahahaha....
bad excuse :P
I fell asleep :D
oh i know very well ... add closet and tons of books... and a human skeleton.... and other stuff :P
At my level we dont use books...90% of the time it is just journal articles and I try not to bring work home...
sharam karo :P spelling dekhi hai
:rofl: I know! :rofl:
this is adorable it would suit u more
I know I told the mod...he called the admin to see if i get a :tup: now I have to deal with the admin :unsure:
kal thora normal time ah jana parsu say i am going back to life.. you may keep ur forum people
Oky doky!
gnite n im offended u should add gufi to the list of names u like it will be gone soon
Hmmm....

haha how does one ride a saber :p
thumb.jpg

This one:
Saber%2BRider%2Band%2Bthe%2BStar%2BSheriffs%2BAmericanized%2BJapanese%2BAnime%2B80s.jpg

damn ur scary at times

a

u can not be a ghum naam inyourface :P batao kon if u want that title.. waisay doesnt sound bad :P mujhey kui masla na ho

that is free sin wherever u go
lolz...I am sure the mods would agree...I think many of them had a tough time believing I am doing a PhD
what does that even mean
its a fictional land from 1 of my fav childhood stories:

tortall.jpg

From these series Lovely fictional quartet...I think there were 4 of them I read them all....
url.png

I also read this one (another quartet) from the same author:

tamora.jpg

Another one from the same author:

picture-31.png

ps u should apologize to me also i was asked questions also just cuz i am a guy does not make it ok :P :P :P all your fault... n right now i was very careful to be super nice... chalo first time in life for everything... aur haa 2 dafa batana parhay ga kia huwa tha... jo 2 times ka qoute kia ha
okk...

This one:
i know it is so much fun acting dumb :P i like my cartoons also :P
its a fictional land from 1 of my fav childhood stories:
ok now i shall have to read this
haha just ok.... apologize remember one should not be afraid to apologize ;)

lolz...I am sure the mods would agree...I think many of them had a tough time believing I am doing a PhD
oh no that i believe you can be quite mature when you want to be...
At my level we dont use books...90% of the time it is just journal articles and I try not to bring work home...
lucky u my books weight more then me now :(
Hahahaha....
lol u laugh that means i should tease you now
I know I told the mod...he called the admin to see if i get a :tup: now I have to deal with the admin :unsure:
ok good that would be a good change... but it would limit the dp you can have

Oky doky!
you came early :P

how are you feeling now?

i know it is so much fun acting dumb :P i like my cartoons also :P
good :D I would have a tough time explaining it otherwise :D
ok now i shall have to read this
Oh its a children's fiction type...
haha just ok.... apologize remember one should not be afraid to apologize ;)
How about this one:

1335920102131_4146043.png

oh no that i believe you can be quite mature when you want to be...
True...sometimes too much :unsure:
lucky u my books weight more then me now :(
Yea...I learned it from my mami...she never brought work home while she was doing her PhD!
lol u laugh that means i should tease you now
hmmm...depends
ok good that would be a good change... but it would limit the dp you can have
dp never represents my name ;)
you came early :P

how are you feeling now?
I slept till 4:30 pm...well, its better than waking up at 6:30 pm like last weekend...will try to hit the bed earlier today to wake up earlier tomorrow

How about this one:
politeness dictates that one apologize for something they did not always do... I do not apologize at times because i made a mistake but because of the feelings of the other person... :) :P n that was a joke in the first place asking for the apology just to tease you.. n too much attitude humble person
good :D I would have a tough time explaining it otherwise :D
i still watch some cartoons :P it is totally mature:ashamed::ashamed:
True...sometimes too much :unsure:
yes i have seen your excess maturity at times but that is a good thing granny :p:)
I slept till 4:30 pm...well, its better than waking up at 6:30 pm like last weekend...will try to hit the bed earlier today to wake up earlier tomorrow
how can you sleep earlier after you just woke up... i didnt sleep much just a nap then i was woken up to eat... :( i told them that i ate chocolate but they do not consider that proper food
dp never represents my name ;)
so your last one with the muslim lady did not respresent you? ofcourse they do not tell us ur name oh mysterious woman :P but they give a clue into who you are....
Yea...I learned it from my mami...she never brought work home while she was doing her PhD!
well lucky you in medical all you do is study books right now just today i got 2 more...
hmmm...depends
depends on?
Oh its a children's fiction type...
well then it will be fun to read it maybe a week for all those books once i get started right now i am in the middle of Russian literature, It is fun but not really fictional it scary accurate with how one feels at times.. Russian and Japanese have such beauty with how the express themselves.

n i ddo not know how you can argue the same thing day after day himat ha ap ki :P

and they can not answer what i said on that post so they come back to what you said... you shoulld not defend but attack their system. the best defense is a strong offence :)

Last edited:
politeness dictates that one apologize for something they did not always do... I do not apologize at times because i made a mistake but because of the feelings of the other person... :) :P n that was a joke in the first place asking for the apology
Ok..I iz sorry
i still watch some cartoons :P it is totally mature:ashamed::ashamed:
same :D
yes i have seen your excess maturity at times but that is a good thing granny :p:)
:)
how can you sleep earlier after you just woke up... i didnt sleep much just a nap then i was woken up to eat... :( i told them that i ate chocolate but they do not consider that proper food
lolz...I woke up at 4:30 pm today while last week I woke up at 7pm...so its a start to hit the bed early
so your last one with the muslim lady did not respresent you?
Me yes but not my name :D

How long have you been here? :o:
well lucky you in medical all you do is study books right now just today i got 2 more
:o:
depends on?
Not sure...mood I guess
well then it will be fun to read it maybe a week for all those books once i get started right now i am in the middle of Russian literature
:blink:

Last edited:
lolz...I woke up at 4:30 pm today while last week I woke up at 7pm...so its a start to hit the bed early
How long have you been here? :o:
Not sure...mood I guess
:blink:
oh ho dekho sara khrab kar diya ap nay ab reply karna itna barha kaam ha sniff :P aur sara answer bhi nahi kiya kaam chor :P
u sleep so much lucky u mashaAllah
a silent observer of what goes on at PDF for some time now i have read most of the senior cafe the only reason i joined was to ask some questions relating to the senior cafe posts but then it said need rank which is kuku
and while readin you are one of the members that had caught my eye i liked that DP nice to see pride in faith
how is your mood now :P
Russian literature has been translated into english... n i am trying to learn russian it is a language that i like... but if you want to look into the human mindset russian books are excellent and also into feudal culture
next time answer properly :P saza day di answering half wo bhi copy paste karna parha old people and all

oh ho dekho sara khrab kar diya ap nay ab reply karna itna barha kaam ha sniff :P aur sara answer bhi nahi kiya kaam chor :P
Sorry about that :) fixed it now but this is fine too
u sleep so much lucky u mashaAllah
lolz...I try to sleep alot its just that I have a tough time sleeping I lie in bed at 4 am I sleep around 6 :blink:
a silent observer of what goes on at PDF for some time now i have read most of the senior cafe the only reason i joined was to ask some questions relating to the senior cafe posts but then it said need rank which is kuku
and while readin you are one of the members that had caught my eye i liked that DP nice to see pride in faith
Ahh I see!
how is your mood now :P
Its fine :)
Russian literature has been translated into english... n i am trying to learn russian it is a language that i like... but if you want to look into the human mindset russian books are excellent and also into feudal culture
Hate feudal culture! Hate reading mindset...I rely on experience...I see it unfolding in front of me many a times...I just cant see some like manipulation or using people or hypocrisy...these are traits I dont agree with and somehow refuse to see them in people ...
next time answer properly :P saza day di answering half wo bhi copy paste karna parha old people and all
lolz

Hate feudal culture! Hate reading mindset...I rely on experience...I see it unfolding in front of me many a times...I just cant see some like manipulation or using people or hypocrisy...these are traits I dont agree with and somehow refuse to see them in people ...
well before you judge read some russian literature i can not believe you would not like it. It is good to see put into words at times what one feels.. and it gives us a look into different way of thinking the russin literature i talk about is classic in nature 1800s
has lo bicharay gufi pay sniff
you debate with fools i told you ask them questions directly if you give them long replies they misinterpret the words
that means tang kar sakta hu... bulao observers ko aik do aur comments milay gay :P
Ahh I see!
you need a new DP now
lolz...I try to sleep alot its just that I have a tough time sleeping I lie in bed at 4 am I sleep around 6 :blink:
you are alot like me.. mind will not stop working and thinking right :) and when it does even then it will not shut off

what made you untrusting of humans important question kha na jana answer

Back
Top Bottom