What's new

Why do people marry, wonders Malala

Your fear is that narrative your kind build around this character under discussion is getting ripped apart. I do sympathise with you, not a good situation to be in when so much investment go down the drain.

LOL! The only narrative I have shown to be true is that your manufactured fears about one person's views destroying the social fabric of a staunchly religious country like Pakistan are totally ridiculous. No sympathy needed, only the mirror is enough for you to hide in shame for belittling the strength of the faith of the believers.

LOL! The only narrative I have shown to be true is that your manufactured fears about one person's views destroying the social fabric of a staunchly religious country like Pakistan are totally ridiculous. No sympathy needed, only the mirror is enough for you to hide in shame for belittling the strength of the faith of the believers.

I can assure you, I am not taking you seriously. I mean who would? You are an individual who assume that a university going adult, a noble prize winner, born and bred in Pakistan, do not know importance of marriage in Islam and instead propagating illegitimate relationship out of ignorance? I heard some non sense here, but this one takes the biscuit!

I have already explained to you many times. If you wanna live a filthy life style, of course you can, but what you cant do is to advertise your filth to the society. That is forbidden. Specially if one is a public figure, like this person under the discussion.

My agenda is simple.

"Whoever amongst you sees an evil, he must change it with his hand. If he is not able to do so, then with his tongue. And if he is not able to do so, then with his heart, and that is the weakest form of faith".

So you should.

I can assure you, I am not taking you seriously. I mean who would? You are an individual who assume that a university going adult, a noble prize winner, born and bred in Pakistan, do not know importance of marriage in Islam and instead propagating illegitimate relationship out of ignorance? I heard some non sense here, but this one takes the biscuit!

LOL! You are such a whatabooter. Please answer this: HOW and WHY can one person's views be capable of destroying the social fabric of hundred of millions of the faithful in a staunchly religious country like Pakistan?
If you wanna live a filthy life style, of course you can, but what you cant do is to advertise your filth to the society. That is forbidden. Specially if one is a public figure, like this person under the discussion.

What is the punishment for false accusations? Do you know for a fact that she is in partnership without marriage with someone or are you just spouting off?

LOL! You are such a whatabooter. Please answer this: HOW and WHY can one person's views be capable of destroying the social fabric of hundred of millions of the faithful in a staunchly religious country like Pakistan?

So basically you are saying that evil and filthy ideas, narratives and dogmas should be allowed to go unchallenged in society, regardless how pious and religious people are in that society?

So basically you are saying that evil and filthy ideas, narratives and dogmas should be allowed to go unchallenged in society, regardless how pious and religious people are in that society?

All I am saying is that what she says is simply not going to have any effect on the faithful. None at all. We all, including you, should know that the believers know what is right and wrong to guard their social fabric. She can express her views as she likes, and we can just chose to ignore them according to our personal beliefs. Getting worked up over a non-issue is never fruitful. Getting worked up over every misguided soul is simply impossible, but keeping our own individual lives as best as possible is very rewarding. Please try it sometime.

What is the punishment for false accusations? Do you know for a fact that she is in partnership without marriage with someone or are you just spouting off?

You write so much crap without even bothering understanding what is said. The person ACTS are not even in discussion you moron, we are debating the ideas and narratives. DO NOT WASTE MY TIME if you are not capable of having intelligent debate.

You write so much crap without even bothering understanding what is said. The person ACTS are not even in discussion you moron, we are debating the ideas and narratives. DO NOT WASTE MY TIME if you are not capable of having intelligent debate.

So please explain what this means?

If you wanna live a filthy life style, of course you can, but what you cant do is to advertise your filth to the society. That is forbidden. Specially if one is a public figure, like this person under the discussion.

All I am saying is that what she says is simply not going to have any effect on the faithful. None at all. We all, including you, should know that the believers know what is right and wrong to guard their social fabric. She can express her views as she likes, and we can just chose to ignore them according to our personal beliefs. Getting worked up over a non-issue is never fruitful. Getting worked up over every misguided soul is simply impossible, but keeping our own individual lives as best as possible is very rewarding. Please try it sometime.

What a load of rubbish. It doesnt even make sense.

In a society, as you said, which is highly religious and faithful, there will be , there MUST be more reaction to any evil idea or narrative. Use common sense, for once!

All your diatribes, goes completely against this very basic principle of Islam. I dont like to repeat myself, but this time, please do pay attention and read properly.

"Whoever amongst you sees an evil, he must change it with his hand. If he is not able to do so, then with his tongue. And if he is not able to do so, then with his heart, and that is the weakest form of faith".

Above, is our BASIC duty as Muslims, if you consider yourself one that is.

In a society, as you said, which is highly religious and faithful, there will be , there MUST be more reaction to any evil idea or narrative. Use common sense, for once!

IF what you say is true, where are the widespread protests in Pakistan over this (non-)issue, compared to the cartoons saga, for example?

So please explain what this means?

The filth of ideas and narratives, to spread them in society in a hope that someone will latch on it and process of degradation of society will start, regardless of how small and tiny it is. That is how evil works. And you are doing a fantastic job. LOL

The filth of ideas and narratives, to spread them in society in a hope that someone will latch on it and process of degradation of society will start, regardless of how small and tiny it is. That is how evil works. And you are doing a fantastic job. LOL

Did I EVER say I do not understand the need for marriage like Malala said, or anything else that you regard as evil? Or are you making another FALSE accusation against me? You really should repent.

IF what you say is true, where are the widespread protests in Pakistan over this (non-)issue, compared to the cartoons saga, for example?

You expecting Pakistanis to burn down their belongs in every protest? me and you having this discussion from opposite side of the fence should be good enough for you.

But if you think Pakistanis are not burning down buildings and personal belongs in protest, that mean your earlier observation (According to your own narrative) that Pakistanis are highly religious people and a simpleton like this character under discussion, will cause no harm to the faithful, well that is shattered. May be we need to double down our efforts to protect the faithful.

You expecting Pakistanis to burn down their belongs in every protest? me and you having this discussion from opposite side of the fence should be good enough for you.

But if you think Pakistanis are not burning down buildings and personal belongs in protest, that mean your earlier observation (According to your own narrative) that Pakistanis are highly religious people and a simpleton like this character under discussion, will cause no harm to the faithful, well that is shattered. May be we need to double down our efforts to protect the faithful.

Are Pakistanis burning down buildings and personal belongs in protest other than the likes of you? May be they know that their faith is NOT in any danger by what she is saying.

Did I EVER say I do not understand the need for marriage like Malala said, or anything else that you regard as evil? Or are you making another FALSE accusation against me? You really should repent.

You have wasted my time and forum bandwidth, protecting her and her ideas/narratives. yes basically you are siding with the evil. Why should I repent for taking you on. I am just doing my BASIC duty as Muslim as instructed to me under the Islamic code of conduct.

You have wasted my time and forum bandwidth, protecting her and her ideas/narratives. yes basically you are siding with the evil. Why should I repent for taking you on. I am just doing my BASIC duty as Muslim as instructed to me under the Islamic code of conduct.

Another FALSE accusation, you liar! WHERE have I "protected" her narrative? Please provide the quote or repent.

Back
Top Bottom